Register

Audition Forums

Author Topic: Unabu's Genuine Interest  (Read 1626 times)

Offline Mondrian

• henlo
    • View Profile
Unabu's Genuine Interest
« on: June 23, 2019, 07:43:29 AM »
https://imgur.com/a/rDrCxV1
So bunch of manchilds of this community decided to tease me, let's see what kind of people they are lol

Anyhow this is something Redbana's Community has to deal with. It's not the only guy that tried to be funny or have a knick at me. Im infamous for kicking people without any reason, but what's the reason people take it so personal. What's the purpose? Im genuinly interested. Im pretty numb to stuff like that, because of other communities.
who tf uses ICQ, AIM, MSN and YIM. Redbana you're stuck in fckin 2009

Offline Jakup2

• Rookie Idol
  • Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
Re: Unabu's Genuine Interest
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2019, 07:51:19 AM »
10/10 quality content

Offline Noden

• Dancing Trainee
  • i hate u all
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 06:19:03 AM »
If you're kicking people out for any reason then that's your fault, this is Audition lmao, if someone kicked me out without any reason in Audition I would assume they have beef with me, most of the people in Redbana (if there still is) just want to hang around and play some games, the sole purpose of the game is to literally meet new people while dancing. BTW if you think this is toxic, pass by Expert Tournament, by semifinals everyone's calling each other every single insult known to man.

If you're getting triggered by someone calling you g*y then you don't know sh*t, lmao, I would've just literally said "ok" to that.

Offline Quany

• Freelance Performer
  • I spend my time on audi too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2019, 12:10:08 AM »
You're not as numb as you'd like to be lol
add me on discord! quan#1111 ;)