In-game Rules and RegulationsSummary of Sanctions *Sanctions shall only be given provided that there have been enough evidence to merit punishment. Sanctions can be changed upon management discretion. Should there be any mistake in handing sanctions; players are allowed to make an appeal for their defense.Naming Policy
Inappropriate in game name (IGN) include but not limited to the following:
• Impersonating GM or Redbana Staff.
• Vulgar or offensive names.
• Narcotic / Drug references.
• Names which imply cherryual context
• References to obscene body parts
• References to products which may be protected by trademark or proprietary laws.
• References to activities which are against our Terms of Service I.E. “botting” or “hacking”
• Non-English names.
• Names which include prohibited characters.
• Names which are designed to imposter another user.
Players whose nicknames are reported multiple times may result to a forceful IGN change under the staff's decision.Harassment / Misconduct Policy
Harassment or Misconduct include but not limited to the following:
• Intentionally irritating another user through unpleasant behavior.
• Continuous disturbance to another user through intimidation, threats, or vulgar language.
• Nonsense spamming or flooding game chat.
• Transmission of any content that is obscene, defamatory, libelous, hateful, harassing, unlawful, hateful, fraudulent, sxually explicit or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
• Stalking or invasion of privacy rights of another user.
• Threatening to hack another user.Hacking
Hacking is defined as the editing or modification of our game client or the use of 3rd party programs during game play.
Our policies for Hacking include but are not limited to the following:
• Using third party programs.
• Using memory editors, trainers or debuggers in the altercation of our software client, servers or databases.
• Modification of the software, cabananaems or service to alter game play, including, without limitation, creating cheats and/or hacks or using third-party software to access files in the software or service.
• Use of macros, bots or any other behavior which allows for your account to automatically function any in-game action with or without your presence.
Players suspected of in-game hacking that are reported to the support team will have a filed case for investigation and will or will not be punished according to the information and in-game data, logs, and information gathered by the staff.Account Hacking
Account hacking is defined as the accessing of game accounts without specific permission from the owner.
Our account hacking policies include, but are not limited to the following:
• Attempting to obtain passwords or private account information from another user.
• Accessing another user’s game account without explicit permission from the owner.
Please be reminded of the following:• Redbana US Corp will not be liable for the loss of items, Bana Cash, and beats due to hacking.• Please safeguard your own account details.
• Do not share your account; it will cause your account to be vulnerable to hackers.IMPORTANT: If the account has signs of being shared, any query related to their account item lost, hacking issues and other issues) will not be further discussed.Scamming
Our scamming policies include, but are not limited to the following:
• Impersonating a GM or any other Redbana staff towards other players.
• Attempting to induce other users to reveal his/her user id and/or password through any means.
• Attempting to gain Bana cash, pre-paid card, and beats from another player through fraud.
• Using naming tactics to attempt to deceive another user through impersonation of a third user.Exploitation of Game Flaws or Bugs
Our exploitation policies include, but are not limited to the following:
• Use of mechanics which were not intended by the game developer.
• Abuse of bugs or flaws to gain an unfair advantage over other users.
• Disruption of our services through the exploitation of flaws or bugs to interrupt our services.Sale of Game Items, Currency, or Account (RMT)
These policies include, but are not limited to the following:
• Sale of in game items for real world currency.
• Sale of game accounts for real world currency.
• Sale of game points for real world currency.
• Sale of Bana Cash for real world currency.FAM Points Leeching
This is the penalty given to the group of people who join FAMs with alts with the intention to acquire FAM points for their main FAM through duplicity.Intentional Disconnection
- This would include intentionally disconnecting to the game client while the player is in any tournament channels. Sanctions will be given to players in accordance with the data to be gathered and reports filed by affected players. Penalties would include account suspension or permanent ban.System Failure/Glitch Abuse
- Players proven of abusing future in-game bugs and glitches will be sanctioned accordingly (e.g. Kiss Hack, Top-up Glitch, Bugs with upcoming features). This may result to in-game account suspension or settling payments.Server Infiltration
- Players proven to be infiltrating the server during server maintenance or any server-restricted activities will be sanctioned with account suspension.Framed Accusations/Forceful Sanction Requests
- Players who are proven to be forcing the staff to sanction other players according to their personal discernment will receive minor in-game and forum punishments. Personal grievances will not be tolerated by the staff.Duties of the players
• The users need to immediately report game errors and other game play issues and submit them to the GMs or in the support section in the forums. The users are not allowed to pass this information to other users through any means in order to avoid the abuse of such bugs or errors.
• The users are required to read and understand the guidelines, conditions, and follow policies that govern the game in order to have a balance and orderly game community. If they fail to fully understand the policies, then they shall be held fully responsible to any consequences that may happen.Submissions Policy
Any and all materials submitted to Redbana through any and all possible means shall become the sole property of the company. Redbana shall own exclusive rights, including all forms of intellectual property rights, to submitted material and shall have unrestricted use of these for any purpose, whether commercial or otherwise, without any acknowledgment or any form of compensation to their original creators.