Register

Audition Forums

Author Topic: Compensation due to XTrap Issues and High-Performance Mode.  (Read 1200 times)

Offline Noden

• i hate u all
    • View Profile
Compensation due to XTrap Issues and High-Performance Mode.
« on: March 12, 2019, 10:29:40 AM »
An user on this forum posted a thread containing information similar to this, I don't know if the user deleted it or if it was taken down, if it was taken down, it was done without the support of the forum rules.

Quote from: TroubledUser69
I would like a reimbursement due to the technical issues.
I purchased multiple items which durations are defined to a week, and I will not be able to use them as long due to the stated situation, is the Redbana Staff going to do anything about it? I wasted time on my garden, and all of my plants are going to rot now..

I believe who bought items deserve a Compensation due to the server's closure due to the obvious cause, after the issue is done, I believe all of the players in the server should get a gift in response to the service shutdown, if you refuse to give this to the players, then you should at least give ALL the players who bought items that had a predetermined duration which were affected by the shutdown an amount of value equal to the amount of time in the assets they lost.

The answer is simple, it is realistically not possible to give a reward to every player that spent cash on items with a duration that was affected by the shutdown, since you could not even figure that out in the first place, so, just give a reward to all the players so we can all be happy and move on with our lives.

On a side note, if you just don't do anything at all, you would be saying that you do not care for the people that contributed to the server, and that you're not going to do anything about it because it is not your business.

That's like saying you don't care about your player-base, so Redbana Corp like, you know, I wonder when you are actually going to add the High-Performance mode on the patcher, since you know, half of the Player-Base uses it anyways, and the players that don't use it are tempted to use it because they are getting completely demolished by the players who do have it, and let's be honest, the developers are not going to come up with a patcher that scans all of the files in the client before it boots up and rewrites them, so just make a decision and make it available for everyone for the sake of this community.

I don't even waste my time on this server anymore but playing with 120 FPS against a guy with ~1000 on any type of environment must be you know, not a very good experience especially when people are trying to win games, at like events or... you know your tournaments.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 10:31:19 AM by Noden »