Register

Audition Forums

Author Topic: Server-Side Bans.  (Read 1371 times)

Offline Noden

• Dancing Trainee
  • i hate u all
    • View Profile
Server-Side Bans.
« on: March 09, 2019, 09:19:03 PM »
People should not get banned in this situation, the only reason someone would get banned at this time is for Server-Side manipulation, just because the X-Trap servers are down does not mean you have the right to ban people without evidence.

If you are that ignorant that you think someone might actually responsible for this, you should not be banning anyone for Server-Side hacking in the first place.

Hacking is defined as the editing or modification of our game client or the use of 3rd party programs during game play.

Our policies for Hacking include but are not limited to the following:
•   Using third party programs.
•   Using memory editors, trainers or debuggers in the altercation of our software client, servers or databases.
•   Modification of the software, cabananaems or service to alter game play, including, without limitation, creating cheats and/or hacks or using third-party software to access files in the software or service.
•   Use of macros, bots or any other behavior which allows for your account to automatically function any in-game action with or without your presence.

Players suspected of in-game hacking that are reported to the support team will have a filed case for investigation and will or will not be punished according to the information and in-game data, logs, and information gathered by the staff.

These rules do not discuss server-side manipulation very well, but I'm pretty sure you also need to have evidence for that, if Redbana Corp. truly believed that someone was messing with their servers, they would just contact the authorities.

Someone's past record is also not enough evidence to ban someone on any grounds, specific persons will not be discussed in the main thread as according to my judging of the poorly worded rules, you are not allowed to discuss about punishments in the forums (which I think it's just a way to suppress information to the users in the community), I believe the main purpose for that rule was to avoid discussing about individuals and causing drama, and, since I'm not talking about an individual since I'm not naming anyone, the post itself is valid.

(I've been a Forum Admin for 8 game forums, first time I've seen people aren't allowed to talk about their bans, some of them even have a ban appeal section, might want to check that rule.)

« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 10:46:52 PM by Noden »

Offline matthewkim

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
Re: Server-Side Bans.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 10:31:32 PM »
HOW TO LIKE THIS POST LOL

Offline Noden

• Dancing Trainee
  • i hate u all
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 10:32:35 PM »
HOW TO LIKE THIS POST LOL

Applaud where my user is.
(I think the karma might be global tho, not actually liking the post, just my user I guess.)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 10:38:42 PM by Noden »

Offline matthewkim

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 10:37:57 PM »
actually i'm abit agree about you.. in this time they're so wrong to ban people.. this time they need to fix the server not accusing people and ban them