[IMPORTANT] In Game Abuse Policy
Inappropriate in game name (IGN) include but not limited to the following:
- Impersonating GM or Redbana Staff.
- Vulgar or offensive names.
- Narcotic / Drug references.
- Names which imply sexual context
- References to obscene body parts
- References to products which may be protected by trademark or proprietary laws.
- References to activities which are against our Terms of Service I.E. “botting” or “hacking”
- Non-English names.
- Names which include prohibited characters.
- Names which are designed to imposter another user.
Penalties for violation of our naming policy:
1. Forced name change to random name.
Harrassment / Misconduct Policy
Harassment or Misconduct include but not limited to the following:
- Intentionally irritating another user through unpleasant behavior.
- Continuous disturbance to another user through intimidation, threats, or vulgar language.
- Spamming or flooding game chat.
- Transmission of any content that is obscene, defamatory, libelous, hateful, harassing, unlawful, hateful, fraudulent, sexually explicit or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Stalking or invasion of privacy rights of another user.
- Threatening to hack another user.
Penalties for violation of our harassment / misconduct policy:
1. First offense written warning.
2. Second offense 3 day suspension.
3. Third offense 7 day suspension.
Hacking is defined as the editing or modification of our game client or the use of 3rd party programs during gameplay.
Our policies for Hacking include but are not limited to the following:
- Using third party programs.
- Using memory editors, trainers or debuggers in the altercation of our software client, servers or databases.
- Modification of the software, cash items or service to alter game play, including, without limitation, creating cheats and/ or hacks or using third-party software to access files in the software or service.
- Use of macros, bots or any other behavior which allows for your account to automatically function any in game action with or without your presence.
Penalties for violation of our hacking policy:
1. Permanent closure of offending account. (Perma Ban)