Register

Audition Forums

Author Topic: Tech Support Board  (Read 253 times)

Offline Dr. BanaTech

• Community Agent
  • Professional Banana Tech
    • View Profile
Tech Support Board
« on: August 28, 2018, 03:08:55 AM »
Hello everybody. Welcome to the technical support section.

Players may seek and provide help to other auditioneers who are having problems running their client.
Please be reminded to observe forum rules and regulations with the contents that you will post in this thread.
Inappropriate content will result to your posts being taken down by the Redbana Police.

Thank you and have a good life.

Dr. Bana Tech

Offline devarajasper

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
Re: Tech Support Board
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 09:27:47 PM »
Hello,
I just recently downloaded this game, I have played this game from waaay back then, and i noticed that some options are missing, eg; locking camera movement while playing.
However the main reason I am here is to ask whether there is a way to uncap the fps or not, I have scoured the internet there seems to be some solutions but none has solved mine.
My pc has GTX 1070 and i have fiddled with some options in the control panel but the fps remains locked at 60 and the animation is very laggy despite the game itself running smoothly.
Any solve?

Offline veronica

• furries 4 lyfe!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Tech Support Board
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 01:05:17 PM »
Hello,
I just recently downloaded this game, I have played this game from waaay back then, and i noticed that some options are missing, eg; locking camera movement while playing.
However the main reason I am here is to ask whether there is a way to uncap the fps or not, I have scoured the internet there seems to be some solutions but none has solved mine.
My pc has GTX 1070 and i have fiddled with some options in the control panel but the fps remains locked at 60 and the animation is very laggy despite the game itself running smoothly.
Any solve?

F2 is to toggle camera angles including locking it. F3 to remove sparkles in-game, some say it helps with spikes. If you play in window mode it will cap it at 60 fps. Although i think there is still a way to uncap it, good luck =^.^=!
nyaa nyaa meow nyaa ~