Register

Audition Forums

Author Topic: Fam Office  (Read 1339 times)

Offline TristanDerFicker

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
Re: Fam Office
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2018, 04:18:31 AM »
thats funny how desperate you are. he did something good, he showed bugs like this and all what you are doing is insulting him.
i think you dont realize where the real problem is. the real problem isnt jakup or the toxic community. the real problem are the devs. they see that something is wrong but all what they do is to refresh the fam office. they dont even try to fix the bug. jakup, go ahead and crash the fam server everyday, as long as they're realizing that they have to do smth. redbana doesnt even care of perfhackers or other "non profit hazards". every night is a perfhacker in an expert tourney, legends that can chain x20 in the last 30 seconds because they arent 1st. they are still not banned. it shows that redbana sucks. they only ban jakup because they are desperate. they are worried about their money. people could stop playing and stop paying when servers are crashing everyday. thats enough against the devs. the community isnt even better. you are insulting jakup for finding bugs and mistakes of the devs. you leak pictures from 2015, try to laugh at him and front him with irrelevant arguments. you neednt wo wonder why we are beefing everyday in audition. the toxicious community is bullguacamole. it seems like people are addicted to that game. every comment below "people are playing for friends" is just another excuse for being addicted to that guacamole game. everyday i see so many snakes in audition, like gill and "good" friends who would leave a person because of getting in pressure. gill even gave us the account data of her ex girlfriend. thats one example for being a snake. i could call so much more examples but i think thats enough for the beginning. people in audition are looking for attention. thats also really depserately. if you're banning me because of my own opinion, go ahead. it wont save your image.
heres a sentence for the whole toxic community: get bananased by yourself. dont assess other people when you are not even better.

I had to make an account to post because this post genuinely upsets me.

First of all, the damages you and jakup are causing on the server is not improving the already sad state of it. No one except you two are jerking off to each other and convince yourself that what you two were doing was healthy to the server.

I had to rely on logging on alts because jakup could not stop ddosing me and whispering me disgusting things because he could not get over whatever grudge he had for me for 6+ months. It's ridiculous and all because I deleted him off my buddy list. And well the reason I got rid of him from my life is because of this. Look at how he reacts to people when they're begging him to just leave the game alone.

And seriously the thing that really triggered me the most was how you guys guacamole on the redbana employees. They work so hard to make sure the game is alive after 11 years. No other server does what they do for the resources they've been given. I know everyone is beyond frustrated with the bugs like the couple garden and the hackers but as a community agent I watched them work with what they have on a salary to try to support their families at home. There is a complicated procedure that makes what redbana do very limited but tries their hardest to provide. It really isn't the employees or the devs fault. You guys have some real nerve to sit there and taunt how lazy they are when you're creating more work for them trying to fix the fam office. It's their day job its not their career and life work like you losers. Each time you mess with their fam office you're making one of the devs stay at work on his off work hours. The time he could be using to spend time with his family is now being relocated to fixing your tantrums. So yes the first thing they do is ban you because that's the only thing they can do to minimize the ongoing chaos that you were brewing. Who's the real toxic person? Gill who probably had some bickering with players and maybe some of our bad laundry or jakup that lags the entire server making some Dev work over time?

I'm not going to disclose anything more personal because I have to be professional too even though community agents recently taken a hiatus with headlights leaving but it really upsets me to hear that of all the reasons of jakup ddosing the server this was his reason. That they're "lazy".

Like have you ever worked at a day job before? You probably haven't since I personally know you don't even go to school jakup. You wouldn't know the amount of stress you cause for the redbana employees because you're abusing some bugs from a 11 year old game... Bugs that are almost impossible to fix. It's why we have a lot of brand new auditions that flop because game devs want to start their coding from scratch again. But I'm getting off topic. All in all I just want to fam chat again and play games where I don't have to cross my fingers that my game doesn't crash. I still love this game to death and I'm not ashamed of admitting that because this game gave me so much joy along with a lot of grief. There's nothing to be ashamed of playing something you enjoy. You're not hurting others doing that.

do you think devs are doing it for free? they are holding a game alive like 11 years for free? devs are earning more than enough money for sitting like sh.it. oh no, they have to work for their money. *ironie off* i think you didnt really think about that what you've written. of course, jakup stole a lot of time of a few devs, but its their fcking job. every dev should know that some people will try to find some bugs and glitches to use them. thats just another excuse for sitting and doing nothing. of course, jakup can send a ticket to report the bug but isnt it the fault of the devs?jakup just offered his help really often but they rejected his help, so they can invest some time to find the bug. it cant be hard, if even jakup could find it. xtrap isnt getting updated, perfhackers are still there in every tournament and bugs of the famserver are still a problem. devs dont really care about it. do you remember audition eu? audition eu had the same problem. do you remember what the devs did? they did nothing. the same will happen to redbana if they wont wake up someday. i mean ok. jakup is insulting and spaming a lot but he shows how broken the game is in a good way. he can crash the famserver everyday since like 1 week and we dont even have a statement of any "good" dev. the cash bug was solved in 1 day 1 year ago. many people got 1 million cash for like $10. this problem was solved really fast. the only thing what they're doing is banning jakup. they hope that it will end after his ban but it wont. he can still create new accounts and crash the shi.t out of the famserver.

he did something good, he showed bugs like this and all what you are doing is insulting him.
Since when ruining someone else's business and taking the fun away from people are considered good? Do not confuse his malicious actions with him caring about this community. If he had wanted to contribute, he would have submitted a ticket to the Redbana staff and showed them the bugs he found. Instead, he chose to crash our server down multiple times and brag about it. :p

the real problem are the devs. they see that something is wrong but all what they do is to refresh the fam office. they dont even try to fix the bug. jakup, go ahead and crash the fam server everyday, as long as they're realizing that they have to do smth.
The problem I have with this is that it was fine before Jakup came and ruined everything. It was HIS fault for crashing the server and here you are choosing to blame the devs instead? Sure, I freaking wish the devs would do something about it. (And trust me, everyone has been annoyed at how the redbana staff are handling this situation. We have verbally mentioned that before.) But in the meantime, I believe I have the right to blame the one who is in charge of all of this. And that is. Yes, you guessed it correctly. Jakup.

every night is a perfhacker in an expert tourney, legends that can chain x20 in the last 30 seconds because they arent 1st. they are still not banned. it shows that redbana sucks.
Someone is salty about hackers ruining their fun. :p But they don't even realize they are defending another hacker themselves. Life is interesting, huh?

the community isnt even better. you are insulting jakup for finding bugs and mistakes of the devs. you leak pictures from 2015, try to laugh at him and front him with irrelevant arguments. you neednt wo wonder why we are beefing everyday in audition. the toxicious community is bullguacamole. it seems like people are addicted to that game. every comment below "people are playing for friends" is just another excuse for being addicted to that guacamole game.
We are definitely better than someone who crashed a server just for fun and had the audacity to run their big mouth. :p All this pic leaking thing happened because Jakup called others dumb and autistic first. Your arguments don't appear to be that impressive to me either so you guess you can be lumped in with us as well. :p

everyday i see so many snakes in audition, like gill and "good" friends who would leave a person because of getting in pressure. gill even gave us the account data of her ex girlfriend. thats one example for being a snake. i could call so much more examples but i think thats enough for the beginning. people in audition are looking for attention. thats also really depserately.
You mentioning Gill when her story is not related to all of this isn't considered seeking for attention? Are you even reading what you just typed down? Or are you showing me an example of what a snake should act like?  :-\ I just... can't tell.

I really hope you don't get banned Tristan, so we get to talk more. Have a good night. :p

your answer is far away from reality. i already answered your first topic. just scroll up.
2nd: it cant be his fault. he found a glitch and used it. it is the task of the devs to fix them. they couldnt fix it yet so the blame is understandable. devs should have notion of their own game.
3rd: im not salty about it. it attracts attention. they arent baning perfhackers, autokey users, spamhackers(....) but jakup instandly. the only reason is, that jakup is the only hazard for their business. people could stop playing the game and cashing for the game. thats the only reason why they dont care about perfhackers(...).
4th: you just started to leak some pics of 2015. the pics have no meaningfulness and they dont fit into the following topic. the community is not better, because of the toxicity. in every room are people like gill. snakes. all what the community can do is insulting, accusing, griping and know everything better. thats not even better. 80% of the post are wrong infos like ddosing or smth else. they dont know what they're talking about but better talk bullsh.it.
5th: gill was an example for a snake. i could tell more examples but gill is the "golden example". she had a girlfriend in audition, she got mad at her and gave us the account data of her ex girlfriend. she wanted us to "hack" her and sell all her items, break the ring (...).
she was only a golden example for the toxicity of the community. im playing since 3 weeks after my big break and i can tell so many examples. the community of audition is getting worse and devs dont really care about it. redbana will end soon if they dont wake up.
the game is just a "golden pit".
Hello. What the hacker is doing is an exploit on Audition servers by an SQL injection & database takeover tool. SQL injection is based on an encrypted data file the database executes. The packets are sent and crashes the FAM office connection.

Bug: A software bug is an error, flaw, failure or fault in a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways.

Exploit: a software tool designed to take advantage of a flaw in a computer system, typically for malicious purposes such as installing malware.

Let us use our context clues to boldly answer what this situation is.

A hacker causing disruption will never be positive. The motive is not to help. The motive is to destroy morale and feel no remorse. Companies do find & pay programmers to find exploits & are lucky ethical employees do not abuse. Employees do get fired for misuse. Given this case, if believing that a  degenerate incel on a power trip is the godsend of creating a all-around functioning game designed by a Ltd company that is T3 entertainment , be my guest. You're delusional.It's unrealistic. The hacker is purposefully contingent on creating an instability issue on Audition servers. Redbana is not the solitary server vulnerable to the connection exploit. Rebana is more susceptible due to the number of players & being a native English speaking server the hacker wailfully logs onto. Programmers prohibiting exploits means back to square 1, the database. It is not the quickest fix due to outdated code. Injecting sql code into the query structure for the database to execute is not a topic a dance game should worry about unless a hacker creates the problem. Moreover would explain the previous forum & website crashes, too.

Do not be manipulated intrusting that this situation is helping a company.
nice reading on wikipedia but you are totally wrong. you are talking about SQL injection and serverbased hacking. thats totally wrong. jakup found bugs which are clientsided. he wrote it btw some posts before.  you cant compare serverside with clientside. its like you compare a hammer with a screwdriver. he offered his help often but they always rejected his help. why should he write a ticket or offer his help again if they are stubborn? he is just showing whats wrong with the game. he gives the devs the responsibility to find the bugs on their own way, because they didnt want his help.
i think you should renew your knowledge of what he is doing. if he could hack serverbased, why doesnt he have like 1 mio cash and 999.999.999.999 beats? why dont he has the gamemaster status? because he cant hack serverbased. he is just finding bugs in their client and is exploiting them.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 05:48:41 AM by TristanDerFicker »

Offline Gill

• Just some random person.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2018, 05:12:04 AM »
Hey I love how muh you like to talk about me, and givimg false info. I adore that Basti. Really cute. I can even send you screenshotw where I tell Jakup not to sell her items or where you asked if it was even my ring yes or no, all in all you involving me as your "golden example" is so irrelevant. In this whole entire topic we are supposed to be talking about the bugs going on sir, but you are doing barely any of that. I know you're Jakup's friend and all and that you protect him, but you are honestly just repeating most of what Jakup himself said. Basti, I truly dom't care what you say about me, just keep it on topic.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 05:16:58 AM by Gill »
Gill      ¶¶¶_¶¶¶
          ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
          ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
            ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
              ¶¶¶¶¶
                ¶¶¶
                  ¶            RameIion

Offline TristanDerFicker

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2018, 05:20:11 AM »
Hey I love how muh you like to talk about me, and givimg false info. I adore that Basti. Really cute. I can even send you screenshotw where I tell Jakup not to sell her items or where you asked if it was even my ring yes or no, all in all you involving me as your "golden example" is so irrelevant. In this whole entire topic we are supposed to be talking about the bugs going on sir, but you are doing barely any of that. I know you're Jakup's friend and all and that you protect him, but you are honestly just repeating most of what Jakup himself said. Basti, I truly dom't care what you say about me, just keep it on topic.

lol are you reta.rded? im not basti. you gave him the data and you think immediately that im basti? i think you fell on your head. he left our group a couple of days ago because he likes tine. thats btw another good example for a snake.  seems that you have to inquire correctly XD
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 05:27:07 AM by TristanDerFicker »

Offline Gill

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2018, 05:23:37 AM »
Well then don't type as dyslexic as him. And don't give fake information like he did aswell. And honestly if you ain't basti you don't even know me which makes it even more pathetic
Gill      ¶¶¶_¶¶¶
          ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
          ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
            ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
              ¶¶¶¶¶
                ¶¶¶
                  ¶            RameIion

Offline TristanDerFicker

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2018, 05:29:01 AM »
Well then don't type as dyslexic as him. And don't give fake information like he did aswell. And honestly if you ain't basti you don't even know me which makes it even more pathetic

i heard a lot of about you. many people already called you a snake. not only basti, jakup, michael and me. many americans. you cant push your image here, dont try. thats btw not the topic. our beef is incidental. this topic is about jakup and fam crashes. if you want to defend yourself, write a message to me.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 05:30:32 AM by TristanDerFicker »

Offline Gill

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2018, 05:31:12 AM »
Oh so because you hear stuff from others it's instantly true, how cute. What are facts nowadays right? Because people's opinions are facts nowadays.
Gill      ¶¶¶_¶¶¶
          ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
          ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
            ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
              ¶¶¶¶¶
                ¶¶¶
                  ¶            RameIion

Offline TristanDerFicker

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2018, 05:36:28 AM »
Oh so because you hear stuff from others it's instantly true, how cute. What are facts nowadays right? Because people's opinions are facts nowadays.

its a fact that you gave us the account data of tine :) you didnt really care about her account.

Offline Gill

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2018, 05:37:47 AM »

its a fact that you gave us the account data of tine :) you didnt really care about her account.

Not completely true but let's try to just stop our little discussion because it's honestly useless.
Gill      ¶¶¶_¶¶¶
          ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
          ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
            ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
              ¶¶¶¶¶
                ¶¶¶
                  ¶            RameIion

Offline TristanDerFicker

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2018, 05:39:15 AM »

Not completely true but let's try to just stop our little discussion because it's honestly useless.

read your private message then. its not a good place to discuss here

Offline PewdiePie

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2018, 07:57:11 AM »
Hello. What the hacker is doing is an exploit on Audition servers by an SQL injection & database takeover tool. SQL injection is based on an encrypted data file the database executes. The packets are sent and crashes the FAM office connection.

Bug: A software bug is an error, flaw, failure or fault in a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways.

Exploit: a software tool designed to take advantage of a flaw in a computer system, typically for malicious purposes such as installing malware.

A hacker causing disruption will never be positive. The motive is not to help. The motive is to destroy morale and feel no remorse. Companies do find & pay programmers to find exploits & are lucky ethical employees do not abuse. Employees do get fired for misuse. Given this case, if believing that a  degenerate incel on a power trip is the godsend of creating a all-around functioning game designed by a Ltd company that is T3 entertainment , be my guest. You're delusional.It's unrealistic. The hacker is purposefully contingent on creating an instability issue on Audition servers. Redbana is not the solitary server vulnerable to the connection exploit. Rebana is more susceptible due to the number of players & being a native English speaking server the hacker wailfully logs onto. Programmers prohibiting exploits means back to square 1, the database. It is not the quickest fix due to outdated code. Injecting sql code into the query structure for the database to execute is not a topic a dance game should worry about unless a hacker creates the problem. Moreover would explain the previous forum & website crashes, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jKylhJtPmI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciNHn38EyRc

Offline TristanDerFicker

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2018, 08:34:59 AM »

who cares about your sh.it. thats unnecessary. jakup didnt use sql injections

Offline Jakup2

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2018, 09:20:56 AM »
yall thinking if i get a ip ban there will be no fam crash anymore?
go fix the issue better lazy devs.
But smart if i create a account that its instantly gets banned.
Hf finding my new ip

Offline veronica

• furries 4 lyfe!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2018, 12:54:12 PM »
Oh my goodness gracious you guys are actually too immature and underdeveloped to even think outside of your arrogance. First of all you're always getting banned because it's basic in-game rules and regulations. You get permanently banned for exploiting game flaws and bugs on a first offense, ip ban when you hack on your third offense, how many times have you done it now? Yet you still go out of your own way, put in endless time of your day to find a way to continue to do what you do. If you really wanted to help the server you would just report it and give the fix. Why does a company need to make time to reach out to you to get a fix? You want a cookie medal or something? Your intentions are flawed again, you just want to prove you're not as stupid as you look with a medal saying good work.

Literally no one wants this stupid childish drama. If you're gonna start calling people retarded and autistic, don't cry if people come after you personally. If you can't understand why people are insulting jakup you're seriously down at his level of comprehension. There's no reason to further explain the side of a Redbana Audition Dance Battle Online dancer when most of it have been said yet still failed to be understood. Simply putting it, you're just annoying.

Sorry you guys can't enjoy the game anymore like a few people left on Redbana Audition Dance Battle Online. I hope you all find your inner peace and can finally stop being so miserable with your lives full of hate. We'll continue to dance it out on the dance floor with or without FAM chat. meow~ 
nyaa nyaa meow nyaa ~

Offline stephanka

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2018, 03:13:51 AM »

accurate.

nice reading on wikipedia but you are totally wrong. you are talking about SQL injection and serverbased hacking. thats totally wrong. jakup found bugs which are clientsided. he wrote it btw some posts before.  you cant compare serverside with clientside. its like you compare a hammer with a screwdriver. he offered his help often but they always rejected his help. why should he write a ticket or offer his help again if they are stubborn? he is just showing whats wrong with the game. he gives the devs the responsibility to find the bugs on their own way, because they didnt want his help.
i think you should renew your knowledge of what he is doing. if he could hack serverbased, why doesnt he have like 1 mio cash and 999.999.999.999 beats? why dont he has the gamemaster status? because he cant hack serverbased. he is just finding bugs in their client and is exploiting them.
you are the consumer of a product. why would support accept data fixes from consumers? newsflash basic security measure. no bananasing game would give a response. if games were dumb enough to trust a hacker , hackers access sensitive information for a deeper attack. its like comparing it to a customer telling you how to do a job so they can steal. hackers say different things to manipulate.fuels ego to be 2 faced.ppl playing audition and league get bananased over thinking a hacker was good.person get permanent ban or worse. financial security fixes money glitches faster duh. fam glitch is server error. loading from restore point fixes crashed buddy board just like code set to default fixes fam office connection. your argument is nonsense.

Oh my goodness gracious you guys are actually too immature and underdeveloped to even think outside of your arrogance. First of all you're always getting banned because it's basic in-game rules and regulations. You get permanently banned for exploiting game flaws and bugs on a first offense, ip ban when you hack on your third offense, how many times have you done it now? Yet you still go out of your own way, put in endless time of your day to find a way to continue to do what you do. If you really wanted to help the server you would just report it and give the fix. Why does a company need to make time to reach out to you to get a fix? You want a cookie medal or something? Your intentions are flawed again, you just want to prove you're not as stupid as you look with a medal saying good work.

Literally no one wants this stupid childish drama. If you're gonna start calling people retarded and autistic, don't cry if people come after you personally. If you can't understand why people are insulting jakup you're seriously down at his level of comprehension. There's no reason to further explain the side of a Redbana Audition Dance Battle Online dancer when most of it have been said yet still failed to be understood. Simply putting it, you're just annoying.

Sorry you guys can't enjoy the game anymore like a few people left on Redbana Audition Dance Battle Online. I hope you all find your inner peace and can finally stop being so miserable with your lives full of hate. We'll continue to dance it out on the dance floor with or without FAM chat. meow~

an intellectual.

Offline Noden

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2018, 05:53:42 AM »
We've had 11 years of multiple hackers, why do you guys still give a sht again? This is a joke, that other hacker dude DC'd the entire server for like a week back in 2012 and no one gave a sht, they bring puppets into being their managers and they sweet talk them to telling them there's going to be changes and it's all going to be alright, wake the fck up it's been 11 years and we still don't have an official graphic performance booster, so people are injecting dll's from other audi's to get where they want competitively, what a fcking joke, this is not even new, PVS has had this thing for 4 fcking years, 4 YEARS, do you know how long that is? Anyways, I played one game yesterday after I did not play for like a year and it's still as horrific as before, then they want to come back and tell us that they're doing everything they can to make the server better, be honest, you don't even know what the fck is going on, you are all puppets, Redbana can't even do absolutely anything, they don't even have permission for doing something meaningful to the actual game without T3's permission, the manager is a tool that tells people everything is going to be fine when she's too busy not giving a flying fck (Last time I heard about it, the manager was indeed female), T3 couldn't even fckingg less, their representative barely speaks any English at all, and HanbitSoft's devs are too busy eating Ramen Noodle's and sucking each others dicks, not doing absolutely anything, copy and pasting packages into another Audi, insane work good job my dude's, here at Redbana we'll make a big deal out of it, putting into our patcher because we got a 360p new top omg! insane!!!. Honestly don't give no fcks, if Jakup manages to put down the shopping mall, that would be amazing, let's see if the Devs over there at faglandsoft wake the fck up when their paycheck starts dropping and they can't afford buying their underage male escorts in Korea.

How does T3 come into this? They don't LOL!!! They don't give a fck about anything they got their own stuff to do.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 05:56:44 AM by Noden »