Register

Audition Forums

Author Topic: Fam Office  (Read 1343 times)

Offline CardiB

• Cardi
    • View Profile
Re: Fam Office
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2018, 05:36:52 PM »
you are retarded too cardib dont worry
Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoOoOoOOOooo im soooooo scared you just talked so much guacamole to me oh no jakup im literally terrified you gonna hack all my sht, leak my nudes and sell my indefs sigh what did I do to deserve this treatment from such a highly respected hacker sigh jakup im so sorry I just sigh omg.........

SIKE BITCH do you really think I give a damn what you have to say about me? I hope you realize that everything you're doing shows such an ugly side of your personality and just reflects how lowly you think of yourself. Instead of "hacking" a game that is literally 11 years old, why don't you spend your time going to do something PRODUCTIVE with your life? Why waste your time with a game that lowkey no one cares about anymore? Really Jakup like you could sit here and talk guacamole about everyone all day but your actions speak louder than your words. You should take your "hacking" skills and go focus on other things if you really want to "benefit" a community and show the Devs that things are broken in said game. For you to sit here and call people Autistic for calling you out is absolutely unbelievable, and it's hilarious how you don't realize the severity of what you said by calling everyone here "Autistic". So not only do you try to "hack" a game and "attack" people on it for calling you out, but you sit here behind a computer and call them Autistic, which is highly disrespectful to the whole community that has disabilities. Please try to reflect on what you're doing and actually try to be a better person before you come for others. I'm really sick and tired of you trying to come for everyone but I guess I will never understand because I don't let my personal issues with myself and my personality become everyone else's problems. So you can sit here and call me and everyone else "retarded" but honestly hunny that's a reflection of you. Much love
-Cardi

hmmm u think jakup is too dumb to know i have two forum accounts??  :o :o :o :o :o :o
love u andy xoxoxo
-Cardi
CardiB / Yusaki / Positif / Okur | ♡Offset♡ | ✔Amigos✔

Offline CardiB

• Cardi
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2018, 05:39:47 PM »
you are retarded too cardib dont worry
Why would I hop on some beef, when I could just hop in the Porsche??? Same lips that be talkin 'bout me is the same lips that be ass kissin :\\\\\
-Cardi
CardiB / Yusaki / Positif / Okur | ♡Offset♡ | ✔Amigos✔

Offline Jakup

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2018, 05:50:46 PM »
yall still retarded
cardi go suck some dicks, i wouldnt be happy if i have two forum accounts in a dance game like a autistic person
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 05:59:43 PM by Jakup »

Offline Gill

• Just some random person.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2018, 06:19:52 PM »
Ok so all of you are making drama over the most stupid thing.

1. Jakup hacks the game to show the GM's and the Dev team that their game is broken as Hell.
No I do not approve of his actions and I do not agree what he does.

2. Y'all making drama over a dead game. Fam chat ain't working? Get on discord. Who cares man, as every one of you stated, the game is pretty much dead.

P.s. Don't go play grammar nazi if you make quite a few typo's yourself.
P.s.s. Not making drama just stating the obvious.
P.s.s.s. I might have lost a few braincells reading all this drama.
P.s.s.s.s. Jakup does in fact have friends. But hey, It's all just judging on the internet right?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 09:07:23 PM by Gill »
Gill      ¶¶¶_¶¶¶
          ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
          ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
            ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
              ¶¶¶¶¶
                ¶¶¶
                  ¶            RameIion

Offline Jakup

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2018, 06:33:06 PM »
Real Talk:
People are complaining about me hacking the game, while you guys i should leave it alone cuz its dead anyways.
How often i offered my help in any issues and it gets refused?
Example on Audition Next Level.
People are crashing the game server, everything else.
I am explaining a community manager how the issue is caused and what happens.
He bans me everywhere and blocks me on facebook.
Sometimes i think people dont want any help because they are selfish and think they can fix their issues alone.
Thats the funny thing. You guys show your fingers on me and say im a bad person right?
How often i asked Redbana do you guys need help i know all methods and i would fix it together with guys in hand in hand and it gets refused.
So what happens right now is not my fault.
Its just the fault of the company being selfish for dont accept any help.
And bringing up my pictures on this topic and what is not involved with the fam office.
What is your goal to bring up my pictures here?
If a GM asks me, how i do the issue im the first one who would say "Yo guys lemme explain u how it works and how to fix it."
I am just waiting for this moment. To bring Redbana back to a good state. Even if i need to do the things what i do right now.
I dont care if people are talking bad about me or insulting me.
I just do my stuff with a reason.
If people would being smart they would understand me.

P.s If i have a bad grammar, who cares? I live in germany and german is my first language.
As long everyone understands me you dont need to insult me for my bad grammar while you have a bad grammar too and youre american =)

Offline Gill

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2018, 06:39:16 PM »
Real Talk:
People are complaining about me hacking the game, while you guys i should leave it alone cuz its dead anyways.
Sometimes i think people dont want any help because they are selfish and think they can fix their issues alone.
Thats the funny thing. You guys show your fingers on me and say im a bad person right?
How often i asked Redbana do you guys need help i know all methods and i would fix it together with guys in hand in hand and it gets refused.
And bringing up my pictures on this topic and what is not involved with the fam office.
If a GM asks me, how i do the issue im the first one who would say "Yo guys lemme explain u how it works and how to fix it."
I am just waiting for this moment. To bring Redbana back to a good state. Even if i need to do the things what i do right now.

P.s If i have a bad grammar, who cares? I live in germany and german is my first language.
As long everyone understands me you dont need to insult me for my bad grammar while you have a bad grammar too and youre american =)

It's fine if they don't understand but they should atleast think about it instead of wining about winning FAM Battles on a dead game (According to them), or a fam chat. LOL
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 06:53:03 PM by Gill »
Gill      ¶¶¶_¶¶¶
          ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
          ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
            ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
              ¶¶¶¶¶
                ¶¶¶
                  ¶            RameIion

Offline Oat

• Community Agent
  • FEFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2018, 06:59:53 PM »
oatty kiruo

Offline Gill

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2018, 08:37:32 PM »
And he got banned, what about the people sharing his private information though. No offence. (Talking about his pictures)

Pssshh, it says this in the rules. Under that it's not allowed. "- Real life personal information"

Also getting Smites over doing nothing wrong is kinda mean. Didn't mean to offend all of you, just repeated your words and gave my opinion. Ouch.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 09:05:00 PM by Gill »
Gill      ¶¶¶_¶¶¶
          ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
          ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
            ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
              ¶¶¶¶¶
                ¶¶¶
                  ¶            RameIion

Offline jcub

• halp me
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2018, 09:09:36 PM »

1. Jakup hacks the game to show the GM's and the Dev team that their game is broken as Sh*t.

2. Y'all making drama over a dead F*cking game. Fam chat ain't working? Get on F*cking discord. Who cares man, as every one of you stated, the game is pretty much dead.

P.s.s.s.s. Jakup does in fact have friends. But hey, It's all just judging on the internet right?

Look, the point is he's making a game much less enjoyable by killing some of the key features this game has. It's an old game with super outdated material and redbana obviously doesn't make enough profit to fix it themselves. He is one of the reasons why this game is dying. He's only trying to justify himself by saying its for the good of the game when there's several other ways to help instead of outright hacking "for the sake of making the game better." He's being targetted because this is not the only instance he's ruined the game for others and he's whining that the others are bullying him and insulting them in a irrational manner. If he would just think about his actions more carefully rather than acting like a child, he wouldn't recieve this treatment. If it's a one time thing it would be ok but it's just repetitive and there is absolutely nothing to gain by his actions. Audition is already a small community, and we're just trying to enjoy it while it lasts. It's not going to be here forever and hacking it will not make it more alive. This is an issue and obviously people will talk about it.

P.S fam chat is one of the ways to socialize with people in game, and going on discord can be a pain in the ass if you're trying to dance at the same time. Discord is place to talk outside of audi.
Real Talk:

Company-wise there are probably issues with getting outside help, by hacking you are only losing their trust. If you really had good intentions you would have tried to find another method instead of sabotaging the game. You have to remember that redbana is a company and there is a hierachy and rules. They need to maintain a sense of professionalism and so you also need to be professional about it. Hacking it won't do you or the game any good. You are only making it worse for yourself and by hacking and there are so much more negative effects than positive. What is the point of trying to fix something by ruining the player's enjoyment? By the end, when everything is fixed, there will be no more players to enjoy these fixes. Your efforts to fix it by hacking would be all in vain, wasting your time and other's time
how do u add an image to this

Offline Gill

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2018, 09:21:43 PM »
Pretty sure Redbana makes more than enough but that's besides the point. I do grt what you're trying to say but as you've seen even by Jakup hacking it for a few times the whole issue itself didn't get fixed because he could repeat it on the same way. The team might be busy I understand that aswell but there are priority's. I personally don't see where they do something for us. They update the mall, it makes money for them. But they aren't bothered with fixing hourly garden at all, because honestly what's in it for them. Lately I'm quite amazed that they add some alright songs yet not the kind of songs people are truly interested in. But this is all besides the point. I get that FAM chat is "socializing" but does it really matter if it's in fam chat or in main chat because honestly, you're way more social if you involve others aswell. And in my opinion it would also be more fun. Although in my opinion socializing doesn't really happen in video games anyways.

Once more I didn't try to offend anyone nor defend what Jakup did because they were surely wrong, def not going to deny that. But this drama honestly is rather childish, which again... Is my opinion. Not trying to offend...
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 09:26:18 PM by Gill »
Gill      ¶¶¶_¶¶¶
          ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
          ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
            ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
              ¶¶¶¶¶
                ¶¶¶
                  ¶            RameIion

Offline Quany

• I spend my time on audi too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2018, 01:03:47 AM »

1. Jakup hacks the game to show the GM's and the Dev team that their game is broken as Sh*t.

2. Y'all making drama over a dead F*cking game. Fam chat ain't working? Get on F*cking discord. Who cares man, as every one of you stated, the game is pretty much dead.

Look, the point is he's making a game much less enjoyable by killing some of the key features this game has. It's an old game with super outdated material and redbana obviously doesn't make enough profit to fix it themselves. He is one of the reasons why this game is dying. He's only trying to justify himself by saying its for the good of the game when there's several other ways to help instead of outright hacking "for the sake of making the game better." He's being targetted because this is not the only instance he's ruined the game for others and he's whining that the others are bullying him and insulting them in a irrational manner. If he would just think about his actions more carefully rather than acting like a child, he wouldn't recieve this treatment. If it's a one time thing it would be ok but it's just repetitive and there is absolutely nothing to gain by his actions. Audition is already a small community, and we're just trying to enjoy it while it lasts. It's not going to be here forever and hacking it will not make it more alive. This is an issue and obviously people will talk about it.

P.S fam chat is one of the ways to socialize with people in game, and going on discord can be a pain in the ass if you're trying to dance at the same time. Discord is place to talk outside of audi.
Real Talk:

Company-wise there are probably issues with getting outside help, by hacking you are only losing their trust. If you really had good intentions you would have tried to find another method instead of sabotaging the game. You have to remember that redbana is a company and there is a hierachy and rules. They need to maintain a sense of professionalism and so you also need to be professional about it. Hacking it won't do you or the game any good. You are only making it worse for yourself and by hacking and there are so much more negative effects than positive. What is the point of trying to fix something by ruining the player's enjoyment? By the end, when everything is fixed, there will be no more players to enjoy these fixes. Your efforts to fix it by hacking would be all in vain, wasting your time and other's time

God bless you for saying it.
add me on discord! quan#1111 ;)

Offline TristanDerFicker

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2018, 01:16:22 AM »
thats funny how desperate you are. he did something good, he showed bugs like this and all what you are doing is insulting him.
i think you dont realize where the real problem is. the real problem isnt jakup or the toxic community. the real problem are the devs. they see that something is wrong but all what they do is to refresh the fam office. they dont even try to fix the bug. jakup, go ahead and crash the fam server everyday, as long as they're realizing that they have to do smth. redbana doesnt even care of perfhackers or other "non profit hazards". every night is a perfhacker in an expert tourney, legends that can chain x20 in the last 30 seconds because they arent 1st. they are still not banned. it shows that redbana sucks. they only ban jakup because they are desperate. they are worried about their money. people could stop playing and stop paying when servers are crashing everyday. thats enough against the devs. the community isnt even better. you are insulting jakup for finding bugs and mistakes of the devs. you leak pictures from 2015, try to laugh at him and front him with irrelevant arguments. you neednt wo wonder why we are beefing everyday in audition. the toxicious community is bullguacamole. it seems like people are addicted to that game. every comment below "people are playing for friends" is just another excuse for being addicted to that guacamole game. everyday i see so many snakes in audition, like gill and "good" friends who would leave a person because of getting in pressure. gill even gave us the account data of her ex girlfriend. thats one example for being a snake. i could call so much more examples but i think thats enough for the beginning. people in audition are looking for attention. thats also really depserately. if you're banning me because of my own opinion, go ahead. it wont save your image.
heres a sentence for the whole toxic community: get bananased by yourself. dont assess other people when you are not even better.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 01:23:49 AM by TristanDerFicker »

Offline alphard

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2018, 02:20:25 AM »
thats funny how desperate you are. he did something good, he showed bugs like this and all what you are doing is insulting him.
i think you dont realize where the real problem is. the real problem isnt jakup or the toxic community. the real problem are the devs. they see that something is wrong but all what they do is to refresh the fam office. they dont even try to fix the bug. jakup, go ahead and crash the fam server everyday, as long as they're realizing that they have to do smth. redbana doesnt even care of perfhackers or other "non profit hazards". every night is a perfhacker in an expert tourney, legends that can chain x20 in the last 30 seconds because they arent 1st. they are still not banned. it shows that redbana sucks. they only ban jakup because they are desperate. they are worried about their money. people could stop playing and stop paying when servers are crashing everyday. thats enough against the devs. the community isnt even better. you are insulting jakup for finding bugs and mistakes of the devs. you leak pictures from 2015, try to laugh at him and front him with irrelevant arguments. you neednt wo wonder why we are beefing everyday in audition. the toxicious community is bullguacamole. it seems like people are addicted to that game. every comment below "people are playing for friends" is just another excuse for being addicted to that guacamole game. everyday i see so many snakes in audition, like gill and "good" friends who would leave a person because of getting in pressure. gill even gave us the account data of her ex girlfriend. thats one example for being a snake. i could call so much more examples but i think thats enough for the beginning. people in audition are looking for attention. thats also really depserately. if you're banning me because of my own opinion, go ahead. it wont save your image.
heres a sentence for the whole toxic community: get bananased by yourself. dont assess other people when you are not even better.

I had to make an account to post because this post genuinely upsets me.

First of all, the damages you and jakup are causing on the server is not improving the already sad state of it. No one except you two are jerking off to each other and convince yourself that what you two were doing was healthy to the server.

I had to rely on logging on alts because jakup could not stop ddosing me and whispering me disgusting things because he could not get over whatever grudge he had for me for 6+ months. It's ridiculous and all because I deleted him off my buddy list. And well the reason I got rid of him from my life is because of this. Look at how he reacts to people when they're begging him to just leave the game alone.

And seriously the thing that really triggered me the most was how you guys guacamole on the redbana employees. They work so hard to make sure the game is alive after 11 years. No other server does what they do for the resources they've been given. I know everyone is beyond frustrated with the bugs like the couple garden and the hackers but as a community agent I watched them work with what they have on a salary to try to support their families at home. There is a complicated procedure that makes what redbana do very limited but tries their hardest to provide. It really isn't the employees or the devs fault. You guys have some real nerve to sit there and taunt how lazy they are when you're creating more work for them trying to fix the fam office. It's their day job its not their career and life work like you losers. Each time you mess with their fam office you're making one of the devs stay at work on his off work hours. The time he could be using to spend time with his family is now being relocated to fixing your tantrums. So yes the first thing they do is ban you because that's the only thing they can do to minimize the ongoing chaos that you were brewing. Who's the real toxic person? Gill who probably had some bickering with players and maybe some of our bad laundry or jakup that lags the entire server making some Dev work over time?

I'm not going to disclose anything more personal because I have to be professional too even though community agents recently taken a hiatus with headlights leaving but it really upsets me to hear that of all the reasons of jakup ddosing the server this was his reason. That they're "lazy".

Like have you ever worked at a day job before? You probably haven't since I personally know you don't even go to school jakup. You wouldn't know the amount of stress you cause for the redbana employees because you're abusing some bugs from a 11 year old game... Bugs that are almost impossible to fix. It's why we have a lot of brand new auditions that flop because game devs want to start their coding from scratch again. But I'm getting off topic. All in all I just want to fam chat again and play games where I don't have to cross my fingers that my game doesn't crash. I still love this game to death and I'm not ashamed of admitting that because this game gave me so much joy along with a lot of grief. There's nothing to be ashamed of playing something you enjoy. You're not hurting others doing that.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 02:25:54 AM by alphard »

Offline Quany

• I spend my time on audi too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2018, 02:33:10 AM »
he did something good, he showed bugs like this and all what you are doing is insulting him.
Since when ruining someone else's business and taking the fun away from people are considered good? Do not confuse his malicious actions with him caring about this community. If he had wanted to contribute, he would have submitted a ticket to the Redbana staff and showed them the bugs he found. Instead, he chose to crash our server down multiple times and brag about it. :p

the real problem are the devs. they see that something is wrong but all what they do is to refresh the fam office. they dont even try to fix the bug. jakup, go ahead and crash the fam server everyday, as long as they're realizing that they have to do smth.
The problem I have with this is that it was fine before Jakup came and ruined everything. It was HIS fault for crashing the server and here you are choosing to blame the devs instead? Sure, I freaking wish the devs would do something about it. (And trust me, everyone has been annoyed at how the redbana staff are handling this situation. We have verbally mentioned that before.) But in the meantime, I believe I have the right to blame the one who is in charge of all of this. And that is. Yes, you guessed it correctly. Jakup.

every night is a perfhacker in an expert tourney, legends that can chain x20 in the last 30 seconds because they arent 1st. they are still not banned. it shows that redbana sucks.
Someone is salty about hackers ruining their fun. :p But they don't even realize they are defending another hacker themselves. Life is interesting, huh?

the community isnt even better. you are insulting jakup for finding bugs and mistakes of the devs. you leak pictures from 2015, try to laugh at him and front him with irrelevant arguments. you neednt wo wonder why we are beefing everyday in audition. the toxicious community is bullguacamole. it seems like people are addicted to that game. every comment below "people are playing for friends" is just another excuse for being addicted to that guacamole game.
We are definitely better than someone who crashed a server just for fun and had the audacity to run their big mouth. :p All this pic leaking thing happened because Jakup called others dumb and autistic first. Your arguments don't appear to be that impressive to me either so you guess you can be lumped in with us as well. :p

everyday i see so many snakes in audition, like gill and "good" friends who would leave a person because of getting in pressure. gill even gave us the account data of her ex girlfriend. thats one example for being a snake. i could call so much more examples but i think thats enough for the beginning. people in audition are looking for attention. thats also really depserately.
You mentioning Gill when her story is not related to all of this isn't considered seeking for attention? Are you even reading what you just typed down? Or are you showing me an example of what a snake should act like?  :-\ I just... can't tell.

I really hope you don't get banned Tristan, so we get to talk more. Have a good night. :p
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 02:53:04 AM by Quany »
add me on discord! quan#1111 ;)

Offline PewdiePie

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2018, 03:42:13 AM »
Hello. What the hacker is doing is an exploit on Audition servers by an SQL injection & database takeover tool. SQL injection is based on an encrypted data file the database executes. The packets are sent and crashes the FAM office connection.

Bug: A software bug is an error, flaw, failure or fault in a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways.

Exploit: a software tool designed to take advantage of a flaw in a computer system, typically for malicious purposes such as installing malware.

Let us use our context clues to boldly answer what this situation is.

A hacker causing disruption will never be positive. The motive is not to help. The motive is to destroy morale and feel no remorse. Companies do find & pay programmers to find exploits & are lucky ethical employees do not abuse. Employees do get fired for misuse. Given this case, if believing that a  degenerate incel on a power trip is the godsend of creating a all-around functioning game designed by a Ltd company that is T3 entertainment , be my guest. You're delusional.It's unrealistic. The hacker is purposefully contingent on creating an instability issue on Audition servers. Redbana is not the solitary server vulnerable to the connection exploit. Rebana is more susceptible due to the number of players & being a native English speaking server the hacker wailfully logs onto. Programmers prohibiting exploits means back to square 1, the database. It is not the quickest fix due to outdated code. Injecting sql code into the query structure for the database to execute is not a topic a dance game should worry about unless a hacker creates the problem. Moreover would explain the previous forum & website crashes, too.

Do not be manipulated intrusting that this situation is helping a company.