Register

Audition Forums

Author Topic: Fam Office  (Read 1292 times)

Offline Anonymous

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
Re: Fam Office
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2018, 11:35:25 PM »

thanks for making redbana great again jak! In honor for the recent buggy game and lag spikes. I shall bestowed you the honor of this gem photo I created for your Instagram page.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 11:51:15 PM by Anonymous »

Offline alice

• Ghosting you
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2018, 11:40:46 PM »

thanks for making redbana great again jak! In honor for the recent buggy game and lag spikes. I shall bestowed you the honor of this gem photo I created for your Instagram page.

fkn gold. ily <3
bartek ♥ rose
♥ ching chong ling long ♥

Offline Axel

• Names Axel
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel for Guitaring purposes!
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2018, 11:50:46 PM »
Jakup you really need to stop, Honestly.

Sure i used to be apart of all this BS, but i stopped i dont do this anymore.
 Im literally trying to do my Story, Actually use the fam house, Hell i cant even really play any rooms cause of how laggy it is.
Tourney is literally dying, Most tourneys are dead even more now.

You are killing off a game you DONT EVEN PLAY, Why dont you go do this to AuditionPVS, Or AuditionNL where it would have an impact on. You don't even play this anymore, You don't gain anything out of this. Sure its a dead game, But let us enjoy it while its still up. Im becoming more active and i just WANT TO PLAY A FULLY FUNCTIONAL GAME. I cant even finish my story LET ALONE DO THE NEW STORY EXPANSION cause Story IS DOWN.

Please Stop.
Just keep moving, A random quote box moving across your screen.

Offline Jakup

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2018, 07:39:36 AM »
U guys Think if u Post a Screenshot of like 2015 u guys are Funny? Thats intense autism. 

Offline Jakup

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2018, 07:40:36 AM »
And Alice you look like piece of guacamole

Offline Jakup

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2018, 07:57:15 AM »
hope this game dies with this autism community

Offline Shyt

• BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY, UH
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2018, 08:38:13 AM »
hope this game dies with this autism community
na its funny, autism community anyways LOL and since you write here you are autism too
HAHAHAHA if i would be autism i wouldnt be smart like i am
jealous dumb person
but thanks for leaking out my cute picture here

I know you've been using the term 'autism' in a bad manner to describe us all, but i thought i would help you know that 'autistic' is the right term to use in that quote. i would put down the other quote you used 'autism' wrong in, but the post got deleted (UPDATE:it didn't get deleted, found it). hoped this help improve your english tho ^_^
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 09:13:26 AM by Shyt »

FREE MY BOI BOBBY SHMURDA
AND 6IX9INE

Offline Jakup

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2018, 08:41:51 AM »
If you dont have any arguments anymore, you needa try be a grammar nazi right?
You are literally the pure definition of a autism.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 08:46:01 AM by Jakup »

Offline Shyt

• BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY, UH
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2018, 08:48:42 AM »
If you dont have any arguments anymore, you needa try be a grammar nazi right?
You are literally the pure definition of a autism.

honey, it's 'proof' not prove (dam you changed your quote before i even replied) , and i actually didn't, i'm just tired of arguing. I thought i'll help you improve your english instead so that when you reply to us, we can understand what you write to us a bit better. But if you don't want me help to improve your english skills then that's fine by me. i'll just stop replying since that's what you prefer from us all anyways.

laters sis <3

« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 08:53:06 AM by Shyt »

FREE MY BOI BOBBY SHMURDA
AND 6IX9INE

Offline Jakup

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2018, 08:53:45 AM »
Go suck some dicks.
If you wouldnt understand me, you wouldnt even answer because you dont know what i wrote right?
You are so dumb.

Offline Tarolin

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2018, 04:34:34 PM »
@Jakup

Funny how you like to use autism in a negative connotation even though there have been so many great people who have gone down in history as autistic and done so much good for the world. But you wouldn't know that because you're pretty ignorant. Go read a freakin book and educate yourself. It's sad to hear that you're jealous of the mentally-disabled community...yikes

Also, quit calling yourself such a great hacker. DDoS isn't even hacking, anyone can do it so don't think you're so special just because you know how to do it. But of course, you don't have any friends so you have to seek your pride from yourself. How pathetic. You don't even have a facebook profile picture of yourself because you accept that your ugly. Oof glad someone knows it. There really is no helping you. Your life is a mess so I'll just leave it at that.

Offline CardiB

• Cardi
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2018, 04:49:18 PM »
@Jakup

Funny how you like to use autism in a negative connotation even though there have been so many great people who have gone down in history as autistic and done so much good for the world. But you wouldn't know that because you're pretty ignorant. Go read a freakin book and educate yourself. It's sad to hear that you're jealous of the mentally-disabled community...yikes

Also, quit calling yourself such a great hacker. DDoS isn't even hacking, anyone can do it so don't think you're so special just because you know how to do it. But of course, you don't have any friends so you have to seek your pride from yourself. How pathetic. You don't even have a facebook profile picture of yourself because you accept that your ugly. Oof glad someone knows it. There really is no helping you. Your life is a mess so I'll just leave it at that.

Yes Andy keep talking that "guacamole" !!!!!
CardiB / Yusaki / Positif / Okur | ♡Offset♡ | ✔Amigos✔

Offline Jakup

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2018, 05:05:18 PM »
you are retarded too cardib dont worry

Offline Positif

• Positif + Negatif
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2018, 05:25:39 PM »
Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoOoOoOOOooo im soooooo scared you just talked so much guacamole to me oh no jakup im literally terrified you gonna hack all my sht, leak my nudes and sell my indefs sigh what did I do to deserve this treatment from such a highly respected hacker sigh jakup im so sorry I just sigh omg.........

SIKE BITCH do you really think I give a damn what you have to say about me? I hope you realize that everything you're doing shows such an ugly side of your personality and just reflects how lowly you think of yourself. Instead of "hacking" a game that is literally 11 years old, why don't you spend your time going to do something PRODUCTIVE with your life? Why waste your time with a game that lowkey no one cares about anymore? Really Jakup like you could sit here and talk guacamole about everyone all day but your actions speak louder than your words. You should take your "hacking" skills and go focus on other things if you really want to "benefit" a community and show the Devs that things are broken in said game. For you to sit here and call people Autistic for calling you out is absolutely unbelievable, and it's hilarious how you don't realize the severity of what you said by calling everyone here "Autistic". So not only do you try to "hack" a game and "attack" people on it for calling you out, but you sit here behind a computer and call them Autistic, which is highly disrespectful to the whole community that has disabilities. Please try to reflect on what you're doing and actually try to be a better person before you come for others. I'm really sick and tired of you trying to come for everyone but I guess I will never understand because I don't let my personal issues with myself and my personality become everyone else's problems. So you can sit here and call me and everyone else "retarded" but honestly hunny that's a reflection of you. Much love
-Cardi
Positif❤︎Negatif
❤︎07092018❤︎

Offline Tarolin

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2018, 05:32:20 PM »
Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoOoOoOOOooo im soooooo scared you just talked so much guacamole to me oh no jakup im literally terrified you gonna hack all my sht, leak my nudes and sell my indefs sigh what did I do to deserve this treatment from such a highly respected hacker sigh jakup im so sorry I just sigh omg.........

SIKE BITCH do you really think I give a damn what you have to say about me? I hope you realize that everything you're doing shows such an ugly side of your personality and just reflects how lowly you think of yourself. Instead of "hacking" a game that is literally 11 years old, why don't you spend your time going to do something PRODUCTIVE with your life? Why waste your time with a game that lowkey no one cares about anymore? Really Jakup like you could sit here and talk guacamole about everyone all day but your actions speak louder than your words. You should take your "hacking" skills and go focus on other things if you really want to "benefit" a community and show the Devs that things are broken in said game. For you to sit here and call people Autistic for calling you out is absolutely unbelievable, and it's hilarious how you don't realize the severity of what you said by calling everyone here "Autistic". So not only do you try to "hack" a game and "attack" people on it for calling you out, but you sit here behind a computer and call them Autistic, which is highly disrespectful to the whole community that has disabilities. Please try to reflect on what you're doing and actually try to be a better person before you come for others. I'm really sick and tired of you trying to come for everyone but I guess I will never understand because I don't let my personal issues with myself and my personality become everyone else's problems. So you can sit here and call me and everyone else "retarded" but honestly hunny that's a reflection of you. Much love
-Cardi

OOF MY GIRL CARDIB RIGHT THERE!!