Register

Audition Forums

Author Topic: Fam Office  (Read 1324 times)

Offline Jakup

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
Re: Fam Office
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2018, 11:32:54 AM »
na its funny, autism community anyways LOL and since you write here you are autism too

Offline sammm

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2018, 12:50:59 PM »
There is a lot of irony in Jakup's post talking about having a better life than all of us when he is sitting there in his dimmly litted room sql injecting a really outdated game. Very hacker of you jakup, you must be so advanced in the intellects that's why you dropped out of high school and being more behind in your academics than regular people of your age. You're clearly the next steve jobs. I mean the project with Audition Reborn is taking off like steve's apple products amirite?

the funny thing is you call the community autistic when you're the first thing people think about when they think of autism

I could post about your delicious intimate pictures that you shared with some minors who's life you ruined when you deleted their indefs and threaten their personal security but that would be just classless... we're not the type of people to ddos a server that we claim to not care about.

So why are you still here if you think you're so much better than everyone else xD?

Offline Jakup

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2018, 12:55:18 PM »
thanks for leaking out my cute picture c; did i allow u to use my picture?

Offline Jakup

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2018, 12:56:44 PM »
HAHAHAHA if i would be autism i wouldnt be smart like i am
jealous dumb person
but thanks for leaking out my cute picture here

Offline Noden

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2018, 01:24:34 PM »
There is a lot of irony in Jakup's post talking about having a better life than all of us when he is sitting there in his dimmly litted room sql injecting a really outdated game. Very hacker of you jakup, you must be so advanced in the intellects that's why you dropped out of high school and being more behind in your academics than regular people of your age. You're clearly the next steve jobs. I mean the project with Audition Reborn is taking off like steve's apple products amirite?

the funny thing is you call the community autistic when you're the first thing people think about when they think of autism

I could post about your delicious intimate pictures that you shared with some minors who's life you ruined when you deleted their indefs and threaten their personal security but that would be just classless... we're not the type of people to ddos a server that we claim to not care about.

So why are you still here if you think you're so much better than everyone else xD?

If you're talking about Audition Galaxy, he's not in it anymore.
Galaxy is doing so much better it's not even comparable, I don't think you could call this a server compared to that.
But, how the hell would you know, you can't play it yet.

By the way, if you think this server was not broken before Jakup came to mess with it, you're actually retarded, Song Glitching, Story Glitching, FPS Glitching, Dressing Room Glitching, Clothes Glitching, Beats Glitching, Couple Glitching, and you can even Glitch people's username if they are in the same lobby as you... all of that without resorting to use of hacking.

Not that I defend what Jakup is doing, but... since you guys really don't want to hear the community about stopping EXP, Multiclient and Perfect Hackers, obviously more than one of them is going to get pissed and take action, like many times over the past of this game.

By the way, to that bitch saying nya and stupid crap like that, you're either really autistic or actually five years old, your whole existence is the definition of the word cringe.

Not that I care to the existence of this server anymore I started playing since it released and I haven't played in a year, I tried joining a room today and it took ages and I already knew why, stop relying on those two half ass coders and get new ones, they're not doing absolute crap anyways, if one person can come in and make every person in the server have a 5 second delay on joining a room, Houston we have a problem.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 01:39:02 PM by Noden »

Offline sammm

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2018, 01:32:07 PM »

Galaxy is doing so much better it's not even comparable, I don't think you could call this a server compared to that.

no im referring to reborn... thats why it's called reborn and not galaxy lol...?

Offline Noden

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2018, 01:38:08 PM »
There is no reborn?
LOL.... There's just a leaked version of a client, and some Group Jakup made.

Offline Axel

• Names Axel
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel for Guitaring purposes!
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2018, 02:05:36 PM »

no im referring to reborn... thats why it's called reborn and not galaxy lol...?

Reborn and Galaxy are the same thing.

Audition Galaxy is the ORIGINAL name.
Audition Reborn is the rename.

They changed Audition Reborn BACK to Galaxy.
Same thing.
Jakup got banned from the group he isnt in it. There is no reason to bring in a project that he has nothing to do with.

Just keep moving, A random quote box moving across your screen.

Offline Jakup

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2018, 03:27:09 PM »
im cute ok
the project will be taking down anyways by any audition.. so
and the team of galaxy is not better. They just code a server source but using the same client.
Means same glitches etc they cant fix it.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 03:29:23 PM by Jakup »

Offline Jakup

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2018, 05:11:10 PM »
samm is writing like alphard =)
Alphard why you making a fake account as community agent to post bullguacamole against me?
go back to your ex boyfriend, wait he dont want u

Offline Tarolin

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2018, 07:46:40 PM »
Are u trying to be Funny.
I am Happy in my life

I think i am VERY funny >.<! You just seem salty, sad, and angry to me. All this is you being petty for what ever reason you have towards this server and the community. If you're really happy in your life you'd want the same for other people.
   ( \ ___ / )
     (=^.^=) nya ~
  C ( ")_(" )

Oof I love you Vee, you're my spirit animal

Offline Jakup

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2018, 07:50:23 PM »
vee is a ugly retard

Offline veronica

• furries 4 lyfe!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2018, 08:01:01 PM »

By the way, if you think this server was not broken before Jakup came to mess with it, you're actually retarded, Song Glitching, Story Glitching, FPS Glitching, Dressing Room Glitching, Clothes Glitching, Beats Glitching, Couple Glitching, and you can even Glitch people's username if they are in the same lobby as you... all of that without resorting to use of hacking.

Not that I defend what Jakup is doing, but... since you guys really don't want to hear the community about stopping EXP, Multiclient and Perfect Hackers, obviously more than one of them is going to get pissed and take action, like many times over the past of this game.

By the way, to that bitch saying nya and stupid crap like that, you're either really autistic or actually five years old, your whole existence is the definition of the word cringe.

Purrs at your poor soul you lost child. We're talking about the FAM office being down here. It's really annoying when you can't FAM chat when you ACTUALLY have friends to talk to IN-GAME, especially during FAM battles. So cool you can state the obvious that Redbana Audition Dance Battle Online is outdated since it even opened; and will continue to be till the end of time. You can do whatever glitches you mentioned without disrupting the game experience of other people, whereas this silly FAM server crashes does in real-time. Most of those glitches is to benefit oneself, what does he get from crashing FAM servers on the daily? The satisfaction of people getting annoyed and developing disabilities from his retardation? Meow along, like you said you don't play anymore so clearly you have no idea what's going on =^.^=!
nyaa nyaa meow nyaa ~

Offline Jakup

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2018, 08:24:39 PM »
you are the lost child because you insult people for no reason,
go bananas your online internet friends and cry because fam server is down

Offline jcub

• halp me
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2018, 10:47:45 PM »
I registred myself to this Forum to do a quick statement about the Fam and Bulletin Board disconnection issue.
I am just someone who uses his hobby to find exploits/bugs in Games or websites.
Other people are getting paid for that what i do.
If you want to know how i do that or how to fix this you can send me a private message.
Im doing that so often till Redbana will fix it.
And whoever talks guacamole about me you are retarded.
You are just dumb asf and dont know how to do tech stuff.
You only know how to turn on your computer and turn it back off.
LOL.

OK CYA!

wow you are really making redbana great again!! you're really the Jesus we needed!!
Thank you for your dedication and countless hours spent trying to make this game a better place to dance!
how do u add an image to this