Register

Audition Forums

Author Topic: Client Crashes w/o Error?  (Read 933 times)

Offline Chariosity

• heyyo ;u;
    • View Profile
Client Crashes w/o Error?
« on: March 09, 2019, 04:09:38 PM »
Hi, I did read the two other posts that were made today but I wasn't sure if they related to my problem exactly so I wanted to make sure.
I just re-downloaded Audition and everything went smoothly but the game crashes immediately after the T3 Entertainment screen. I've tried windowed and full screen, I updated my drivers, and I reinstalled the game but it still won't work.
I also have Windows 10.

Is there a way for me to fix this?  :)

Offline Eric

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
Re: Client Crashes w/o Error?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 04:37:43 PM »
Hi, I did read the two other posts that were made today but I wasn't sure if they related to my problem exactly so I wanted to make sure.
I just re-downloaded Audition and everything went smoothly but the game crashes immediately after the T3 Entertainment screen. I've tried windowed and full screen, I updated my drivers, and I reinstalled the game but it still won't work.
I also have Windows 10.

Is there a way for me to fix this?  :)

Yes, it is the same error
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 07:45:19 PM by Eric »

Offline Luvzkittens

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 07:28:07 PM »
So i haven't been able to log in the game for 2 days now cause every time i try to log in the game just goes off like it wont even reach the log in screen.  Is the server having issues or is it just my game?  This has been going on since last night and its still doing it.  The website has said technical issues all night and all day for me, but i need to know if the server is still down.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 07:30:59 PM by Luvzkittens »

Offline Eric

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 07:44:45 PM »
So i haven't been able to log in the game for 2 days now cause every time i try to log in the game just goes off like it wont even reach the log in screen.  Is the server having issues or is it just my game?  This has been going on since last night and its still doing it.  The website has said technical issues all night and all day for me, but i need to know if the server is still down.

Yes, it is the same error

Offline Luvzkittens

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2019, 08:09:16 PM »
Its actually good to know i'm not the only one having this problem. I was freaking out yesturday cause i thought my pc was messed up or something.  Cause the game was working just fine the day before.  So thank  you for your response.  Hope they fix it soon.