Register

Audition Forums

Author Topic: FIX AUDI PLS  (Read 2972 times)

Offline Cry

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
FIX AUDI PLS
« on: March 09, 2019, 01:20:31 AM »
I tried logging on around 9:30 pm CST.. and I kept getting disconnected after the 'HanbitSoft' screen... i thought it was my laptop, so i tried logging onto audi on my PC but it didn't work there either...

What's goinnn onnnn? :c

Offline Jakup2

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
Re: FIX AUDI PLS
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 01:28:03 AM »
Good question lol

Online Tianha

• Game Master
  • Rookie Idol
  • did someone say donuts? >.<
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 01:37:05 AM »

[NOTICE]
Auditioneers,

We are currently experiencing server problems and we have informed the developers regarding the issue. Please wait for updates through our official pages. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!!!

Will update you when it is fixed!! Sorry for the inconvenience :(

Sugar, spice, and everything nice uwu~

Offline baethello

• A normie who stans Loona
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 07:58:14 AM »
I have been trying for the past 5 hrs Dx pls fix ; w      ;

Offline Cry

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2019, 10:36:20 AM »
it still isn't fixed yet.... D:<

Offline Axel

• Names Axel
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel for Guitaring purposes!
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2019, 01:53:11 PM »
Wont be up till tuesday.
Just keep moving, A random quote box moving across your screen.

Offline Jakup2

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2019, 02:21:59 PM »
Thanks to Audition who banned my account permanently who is assuming that i crashed their server. Are you guys even aware that not only Redbana is affected? Audition Next Level and Thailand has the same issue. But its very funny that you guys are banning people without any evidences and keep assuming me i would do something. Yes i have skills. But there are other people who are playing on a different level as me. Stop assuming everytime when something happens in Audition that im the reason for the issue. Thats the reason why i am disliking the companies. This is very disgusting.

Offline Luvzkittens

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2019, 07:40:43 PM »
Won't be up til tuesday?  Why so late? 

Offline Luvzkittens

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2019, 08:02:43 PM »
Thanks to Audition who banned my account permanently who is assuming that i crashed their server. Are you guys even aware that not only Redbana is affected? Audition Next Level and Thailand has the same issue. But its very funny that you guys are banning people without any evidences and keep assuming me i would do something. Yes i have skills. But there are other people who are playing on a different level as me. Stop assuming everytime when something happens in Audition that im the reason for the issue. Thats the reason why i am disliking the companies. This is very disgusting.

Well how do you trust a liar?  They know  your a hacker and you crashed the server on multiple occasions so for them its hard to trust a hacker same with a liar.  Everyone knows your not the only hacker but i do agree they should have investigated before pointing you out automatically.  But maybe stop hacking and everyone wont assume you anymore.  Nobody trusts people who have screwed them over once before.  Maybe think about that.  As well as Redbana should investigate the issue or problem before pointing fingers at people.  Both parties are guilty.

Offline FantocheAzul

• dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2019, 10:16:28 PM »

Well how do you trust a liar?  They know  your a hacker and you crashed the server on multiple occasions so for them its hard to trust a hacker same with a liar.  Everyone knows your not the only hacker but i do agree they should have investigated before pointing you out automatically.  But maybe stop hacking and everyone wont assume you anymore.  Nobody trusts people who have screwed them over once before.  Maybe think about that.  As well as Redbana should investigate the issue or problem before pointing fingers at people.  Both parties are guilty.

Still not a reason to get someone banned. They can't just ban someone judging by his past. I'm not defending him but that's just not RIGHT!

Offline matthewkim

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2019, 10:23:51 PM »

in these times i'm with jakup.. i know what he did and what he didn't.. we know that jakup's past is a hacker who try to destroy the game.. but he did it cause something triggered him to do that tho? i know who is jakup and he wont do it without something that make him do it.. so for me this time redbana is wrong for ban people without evidence.. also this time, the thing they need is fixing the server not ban people.. they can't even ban people properly.. my id is banned.. but when i enter the game, it just said my password is wrong.. LOL it's not even better than other audi

Offline Quany

• I spend my time on audi too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2019, 05:31:36 AM »
lol some of you are funny. You don't just come clean by creating new accounts. If you have a reputation of harming my business, I should have the right to ban your ass every time I see your name come up.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 08:42:31 AM by Quany »
add me on discord! quan#1111 ;)

Offline MichaelLean

• IGN/ATM : TurboCharged
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2019, 07:34:23 AM »
… incompetent developers whos still sitting on this Problem.... weak…...redbana...WEAK!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 11:40:35 AM by MichaelLean »
Enginetype:
6TurboM(Z)JCC4-Microturbine (1,870 HP) (4K)
6TurboM(Z)JCC8-Microturbine (780HP) (8K)

Offline Sun

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2019, 11:14:41 AM »

Other people abuse daily... in fam battles , in tourneys....
But u know what? They never get bans. Why? Because Redbana can't afford to ban people who spend money on their game :).
Your banned acc was a low lvl account that had no cash. Plus they hate you. So I guess that counts even more than hacking evidences.
That's so wrong and so sad at the same time.

Offline Pandas213

• stop stalking me >__<
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2019, 06:41:02 PM »
Stop hoping for this server to get better. If you're unhappy, move to AuNL or something else.