Register

Audition Forums

Author Topic: $100 GoCash Topup Failure  (Read 449 times)

Offline ~Ariel~

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
$100 GoCash Topup Failure
« on: February 01, 2019, 07:22:32 PM »
Hi guys,
I got an issue with redeeming USD $100 GoCash Game Card last night. I sent email to support team right away, got a ticket number but still not getting any progress so far. Is there anyone experienced the same error or be able to help me, please give me some advice?
Here's the main problem: Redbana interface only has the maximum of $50 GoCash redeeming. So when I tried to use my code in the $50 slot, a notice red line appeared said "The pin number you entered is a $100 card. Do you still want to redeem this card?". I chose "Yes" and got notice of "GoCash Game Card was successfully redeemed", but nothing actually happened. Zero BanaCash was added to my account, and the code was marked as "redeemed". ☹️
What do I need to do? Any photos or documents required? Please help!

Offline Badass

• Community Agent
  • Dancing Trainee
  • Whatever sprinkles your doughnut 🍩
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Re: $100 GoCash Topup Failure
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 06:53:35 PM »
I personally haven't seen it ask "This is a x amount card, do you still want to redeem?" yet.

Go Cash Game Card FAQ states you can only redeem the whole amount at once. The Redbana site used to have a $100 option but they took it down recently so I see why you didn't have an option to choose anything but the $50 amount.

There's no BC added on your account yet because you can't partially use a GoCash card upon transactions. Support will have to specially process your request or GoCash can give you 2 separate $50 cash codes if they seen that it hasn't been marked redeemed yet by Redbana. It's happened to a few people before so I don't see why Support wouldn't add it on your account for you soon. I would contact Go Cash or the distributor you bought it from to double check if it's marked as redeemed as well and add that onto your ticket. I hope everything turns out well for you!

Go Cash FAQ
http://www.gocashgamecard.com/Support/ContactUs.aspx

Bana Cash guide for other methods of purchase. http://forums.redbana.com/index.php/topic,224.msg1092.html#new

If you wanted to not be too wary of going through the issue again there's other ways listed in the guide for performing multiple payments off the same card/account on seperate accounts. (OBucks, prepaid debit card or giftcard from selected retailers.)

« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 06:57:56 PM by Badass »

Offline ~Ariel~

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 02:06:51 AM »
Hello Badass,

Thank you for replying.

The question seemed to only appear when the amount you selected to top up is different from the GoCash real amount. So I tried another thing today, by adding a 10$ prepaid GoCash using a 5$ option, the attached link has the screenshot when the question popped up. However, this time the BanaCash was added to my account as 10.000BC. The problem seemed to only happen with the USD100 Gocash.

Another thing, I've received a reply from the support team, but they asked for the transaction ID and invoice ID which made me confused since I don't know where to find them. Are they preferred to the transaction made on Redbana website?

Appreciate your help.

Ariel

https://imgur.com/a/zjgukZs
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 02:24:09 AM by ~Ariel~ »

Offline Badass

• Community Agent
  • Dancing Trainee
  • Whatever sprinkles your doughnut 🍩
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 04:28:48 AM »
Hello Badass,

Thank you for replying.

The question seemed to only appear when the amount you selected to top up is different from the GoCash real amount. So I tried another thing today, by adding a 10$ prepaid GoCash using a 5$ option, the attached link has the screenshot when the question popped up. However, this time the BanaCash was added to my account as 10.000BC. The problem seemed to only happen with the USD100 Gocash.

Another thing, I've received a reply from the support team, but they asked for the transaction ID and invoice ID which made me confused since I don't know where to find them. Are they preferred to the transaction made on Redbana website?

Appreciate your help.

Ariel

Oh okay! Cool.

Yeah, I think they're  referring to the transaction from the Redbana site. A receipt is emailed to the user's registered email address after a transaction.Transaction ID / Invoice ID /Certificate ID can be found in the receipt details (usually at the top right of the receipt).

Offline ~Ariel~

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 01:21:51 PM »
Good morning with good news~

Redbana has resolved my issue after confirming the transaction time and the card code.
100.000 BanaCash was added to my account, plus 20% additional cash due to the delay (which I didn't expect).  ;D ;D
Oh well, I think I deserve it anyway. Because at the time I made that transaction, "20% Bonus Cash Upon Top-Up" promotion was still available. LOL.
Thank you for your concern guys! Redbana is still alive and active after all.  ;)
Especially thanks to Badass for being there in my hang-on time.
Enjoy!