Register

Audition Forums

Author Topic: Buddy Garden Help  (Read 847 times)

Offline Kickin

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
Buddy Garden Help
« on: December 31, 2018, 02:24:08 PM »
Does anyone know how long the care timer is for buddy garden?  I check and check and then sleep and always come back to almost dead plants so they never level up. All I do is waste buddy points. Seems like the biggest waste of time ever.

Offline Badass

• Community Agent
  • Freelance Performer
  • Whatever sprinkles your doughnut 🍩
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Buddy Garden Help
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 09:25:23 PM »
I haven't found a Buddy Garden timer yet but think it's closer to Mandrake time than anything. Easiest thing that I did was to check it every hour you're logged on along with your regular garden and about 3~5 hours when you're offline. . Some steps take about 1-2 hours and others take around 4~8 hours. If you haven't yet, purchase a few items so you don't spend as much buddy points on the care actions.

I really hope they develop some type of timer for buddy garden and mandrake tbh. They do take a great amount of time without you not knowing when to check on it.

Offline Paint

• View Profile
Re: Buddy Garden Help
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2019, 11:44:35 AM »
I don't remember exactly but I think the timers are 2/4/6 hours for the actions.
In my experience you really need to be on time for your plants to level up. If you leave your plants for too long (actions are stacking) they might downgrade and it will take even longer.
For example, if you just planted then level 1 to level 2 will take 2 hours (when the water shows up). But if you're late and water+dust shows up then you have to water and dust them all and then wait for the next action, then they will grow.

Make sure your friends kill the spider webs and worms as they will downgrade your plants too.

Like Shae said checking your buddy garden every hour is probably the easiest thing to do.