Register

Audition Forums

Author Topic: Audition web shop ???  (Read 1235 times)

Offline A12

• Hi! Let's be friends!
    • View Profile
Audition web shop ???
« on: January 08, 2019, 09:45:55 PM »
When will the web shop and gacha come back ??

Offline Badass

• Community Agent
  • Dancing Trainee
  • Whatever sprinkles your doughnut 🍩
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Audition web shop ???
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 07:36:51 PM »
Not entirely sure, that portion of the site can go down at any time for any reason. Assuming people might want to gift Bana Cash or purchase mascot items too. It might be back when we have a content update or new promotions going on.

@Tianha , @Brazen would be the best people to give an answer for this.

Offline Xeta

• Moo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 11:39:04 AM »
Is there any hope for the mascot shop to be completely implemented into the game? Or at least part the shop into different sections so you can still visit one part even though another is being edited? As far as I notice it, it happens pretty often that you are unable to open the shop.

Offline Badass

• Community Agent
  • Dancing Trainee
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 03:37:04 PM »
Is there any hope for the mascot shop to be completely implemented into the game? Or at least part the shop into different sections so you can still visit one part even though another is being edited? As far as I notice it, it happens pretty often that you are unable to open the shop.
The suggestion has been sent in a while ago, but no forwards about it yet.

My assumption as to why  Buddy Garden (items) , Mascot (items) are only obtained via Webshop was in order for our server to obtain these features quickly as per when they were requested, adding them into a certain feature like the webshop would've been the best bet over waiting for it to be implemented in the game, OR in order for our server to be different , webshop would be used effectively if there were multiple sections to purchase items from. There would be more of an incentive to buy things from there since having a webshop feature was requested for a long while.

I would assume they'd be working on how to only take down parts of the site if there are errors or promotional changes within a certain "Shop" so they don't have to take down that whole entire section. It's always been under the "Notes" that things can change at any point, so it's entirely up to them if they want to keep these features up or not or change where they're displayed.

Other than that, I'm sure the WebShop will be open again soon but only the GMs can notify us of this for sure when it'll be, or it'll just pop up randomly LOL . It's the New Year and people are just getting back into the swing of things after the holidays so there might be new things planned for them to release or update. I'd assume that's why they gave us an end of the year attendance event and extended event channel as well.

Offline Quany

• I spend my time on audi too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 02:41:38 AM »
Thank you so much Badass for always answering us with full details. Much appreciated.
add me on discord! quan#1111 ;)

Offline Badass

• Community Agent
  • Dancing Trainee
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 12:58:07 PM »
Thank you so much Badass for always answering us with full details. Much appreciated.

Hey! Anytime. Feel free to post if you have any other questions.

Offline Nioi

• Fly like a butterfly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2019, 06:10:47 AM »
Web Shop is back. Not sure about Gacha.