Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Garden

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Secret Garden

    Uhmm.....can we have a secret garden?Like in audisea?
    Secret Garden

    The Secret Garden is located deep within the Couple Garden! Enter the Spark Delight's Secret Garden where you can plant herbs and combine them to receive the rarest of gifts!

    Secret Garden Help

    To enter Secret Garden, enter your Couple Garden and click on Go to Secret Garden on the top of the screen.



    When you first enter the Couple Garden, the Help screen will appear! Complete viewing the Help screen to the end to unlock a bonus extra new row in your Secret Garden for planting more herbs!

    Planting Herb Seeds

    Similar to the Couple Garden, you purchase Herb Seeds in the Market and plant them in your garden. There are a total of 3 Herb Seeds you can purchase.

    Herb Seeds
    Herb Seeds Rosemary Seed Spearmint Seed Peppermint Seed
    Harvest Time 7 Minutes 23 Minutes 127 Minutes
    Produce Rosemary Herb Spearmint Herb Peppermint Herb


    After planting the seeds in the garden plot, you must immediately care for the seed by watering and adding fertilizer. After caring for it once, you must wait for it to grow to harvest.



    After the waiting for the correct harvest time for the respective herbs, you will be able to harvest the herbs. These herbs will help you create Materials in the Secret Garden Pot.

    Secret Garden Pot

    Great! You have planted your seeds and harvested some Herbs. Now you are ready to combine and create some great items!



    Start by clicking on the Secret Garden Pot to open the combination screen.
    Only one person can open the Secret Garden Pot at one time.
    In the combination screen, you can click on HERBS or MATERIALS to view what you have.
    Select any Herb or Material you wish to add to the Pot.
    Select Add 1 or Add 10 to add the correct amount of ingredients into the Pot.
    You can click on Remove All to take away all the things you added in your Pot.
    You can only add a maximum of 3 different types of ingredients into the Secret Garden Pot.
    If the combination of ingredients is correct, you will see a Combination Possible! on your Pot. Simply click on it to start mixing!
    If you succeed you will get a new item to help you or even Rare Costumes!
    Don't worry if you fail, you will be credited DENs for every failed combinations.



    Combining Ingredients



    Here's a list of items you can receive from combining ingredients and what you can use them for!

    Material Name Description
    Rosemary Extract Used to help create more Materials or Supplements.
    Spearmint Extract Used to help create more Materials or Supplements.
    Double Mix Used to help create more Supplements or Rare Avatrs/Items.
    Triple Mix Used to help create more Supplements or Rare Avatrs/Items.
    Triple Mix G Used to help create more Supplements or Rare Avatrs/Items.

    Item Name Description
    Step1 Growth Supplement Use on regular Garden Flowers to skip by 1 growth phase.
    Step2 Growth Supplement Use on regular Garden Flowers to skip by 2 growth phase.
    Step3 Growth Supplement Use on regular Garden Flowers to skip by 3 growth phase.
    Step4 Growth Supplement Use on regular Garden seedling to immediately bloom the flower.
    Rare Costumes Different Rare Costumes for Male and Female when combining Materials with DEN Avatars. So Rare you can't even find them in the Mall!
    Expansion Items Ultra Rare Expansion Items can be obtain randomly during the combination of these Materials:

    Rosemary Extract
    Spearmint Extract
    Double Mix
    Triple Mix
    Triple Mix G


    Allows expansion of Secret Garden Plots to let you plant more Herbs!


    Here is a helpful guide on what ingredients to combine to obtain Materials and items!



    Materials Combination
    Material What to Combine
    1x Rosemary Extract 5x Rosemary Herbs
    1x Spearmint Extract 5x Spearmint Herbs
    1x Double Mix 5x Rosemary Herbs + 5x Spearmint Herbs
    1x Triple Mix 11x Rosemary Herb + 1x Peppermint Herb
    1x Triple Mix G 10x Rosemary Herb + 10x Spearming Herb + 1x Peppermint Herb




    Item Combination
    Item What to Combine
    1x Step1 Growth Supplement 1x Rosemary Extract + 1x Spearmint Extract + 1x Double Mix
    1x Step2 Growth Supplement 2x Rosemary Extract + 1x Spearmint Extract + 1x Triple Mix
    1x Step3 Growth Supplement 5x Rosemary Extract + 5x Spearmint Extract + 1x Triple Mix G
    1x Step4 Growth Supplement 10x Rosemary Extract + 10x Spearmint Extract + 1x Triple Mix G
    Rare Costumes

    21x Rosemary Extract + 1x DENs Avatar
    10x Spearmint Extract + 1x DENs Avatar



    Growth Supplements

    Growth Supplements are used to help your Couple Garden flowers to grow much quicker! You can obtain Growth Supplements from combining ingredients in the Secret Garden.

    There are 4 Growth Supplements types from Step 1 to Step 4. To find out what each 4 Growth Supplement does, check out the Combination List above.

    After successfully creating a 4 Growth Supplement, you can find it in MY ITEMS in your Couple Garden under Management Items.



    Select the 4 Growth Supplement item you wish to use and your cursor will now display the Supplement bottle image. Click on any seedling or flower you wish to use it on and presto! Your flower will grow like magic!


    ITs logn cus i copy it from the secrect gardedn guide
    ->Awesomest->Anatomy->41-> Elegent ->Refresh&Octa<-
    sigpic

  • #2
    Originally posted by ngoct2002 View Post
    Uhmm.....can we have a secret garden?Like in audisea?
    Secret Garden

    The Secret Garden is located deep within the Couple Garden! Enter the Spark Delight's Secret Garden where you can plant herbs and combine them to receive the rarest of gifts!

    Secret Garden Help

    To enter Secret Garden, enter your Couple Garden and click on Go to Secret Garden on the top of the screen.



    When you first enter the Couple Garden, the Help screen will appear! Complete viewing the Help screen to the end to unlock a bonus extra new row in your Secret Garden for planting more herbs!

    Planting Herb Seeds

    Similar to the Couple Garden, you purchase Herb Seeds in the Market and plant them in your garden. There are a total of 3 Herb Seeds you can purchase.

    Herb Seeds
    Herb Seeds Rosemary Seed Spearmint Seed Peppermint Seed
    Harvest Time 7 Minutes 23 Minutes 127 Minutes
    Produce Rosemary Herb Spearmint Herb Peppermint Herb


    After planting the seeds in the garden plot, you must immediately care for the seed by watering and adding fertilizer. After caring for it once, you must wait for it to grow to harvest.



    After the waiting for the correct harvest time for the respective herbs, you will be able to harvest the herbs. These herbs will help you create Materials in the Secret Garden Pot.

    Secret Garden Pot

    Great! You have planted your seeds and harvested some Herbs. Now you are ready to combine and create some great items!



    Start by clicking on the Secret Garden Pot to open the combination screen.
    Only one person can open the Secret Garden Pot at one time.
    In the combination screen, you can click on HERBS or MATERIALS to view what you have.
    Select any Herb or Material you wish to add to the Pot.
    Select Add 1 or Add 10 to add the correct amount of ingredients into the Pot.
    You can click on Remove All to take away all the things you added in your Pot.
    You can only add a maximum of 3 different types of ingredients into the Secret Garden Pot.
    If the combination of ingredients is correct, you will see a Combination Possible! on your Pot. Simply click on it to start mixing!
    If you succeed you will get a new item to help you or even Rare Costumes!
    Don't worry if you fail, you will be credited DENs for every failed combinations.



    Combining Ingredients



    Here's a list of items you can receive from combining ingredients and what you can use them for!

    Material Name Description
    Rosemary Extract Used to help create more Materials or Supplements.
    Spearmint Extract Used to help create more Materials or Supplements.
    Double Mix Used to help create more Supplements or Rare Avatrs/Items.
    Triple Mix Used to help create more Supplements or Rare Avatrs/Items.
    Triple Mix G Used to help create more Supplements or Rare Avatrs/Items.

    Item Name Description
    Step1 Growth Supplement Use on regular Garden Flowers to skip by 1 growth phase.
    Step2 Growth Supplement Use on regular Garden Flowers to skip by 2 growth phase.
    Step3 Growth Supplement Use on regular Garden Flowers to skip by 3 growth phase.
    Step4 Growth Supplement Use on regular Garden seedling to immediately bloom the flower.
    Rare Costumes Different Rare Costumes for Male and Female when combining Materials with DEN Avatars. So Rare you can't even find them in the Mall!
    Expansion Items Ultra Rare Expansion Items can be obtain randomly during the combination of these Materials:

    Rosemary Extract
    Spearmint Extract
    Double Mix
    Triple Mix
    Triple Mix G


    Allows expansion of Secret Garden Plots to let you plant more Herbs!


    Here is a helpful guide on what ingredients to combine to obtain Materials and items!



    Materials Combination
    Material What to Combine
    1x Rosemary Extract 5x Rosemary Herbs
    1x Spearmint Extract 5x Spearmint Herbs
    1x Double Mix 5x Rosemary Herbs + 5x Spearmint Herbs
    1x Triple Mix 11x Rosemary Herb + 1x Peppermint Herb
    1x Triple Mix G 10x Rosemary Herb + 10x Spearming Herb + 1x Peppermint Herb




    Item Combination
    Item What to Combine
    1x Step1 Growth Supplement 1x Rosemary Extract + 1x Spearmint Extract + 1x Double Mix
    1x Step2 Growth Supplement 2x Rosemary Extract + 1x Spearmint Extract + 1x Triple Mix
    1x Step3 Growth Supplement 5x Rosemary Extract + 5x Spearmint Extract + 1x Triple Mix G
    1x Step4 Growth Supplement 10x Rosemary Extract + 10x Spearmint Extract + 1x Triple Mix G
    Rare Costumes

    21x Rosemary Extract + 1x DENs Avatar
    10x Spearmint Extract + 1x DENs Avatar



    Growth Supplements

    Growth Supplements are used to help your Couple Garden flowers to grow much quicker! You can obtain Growth Supplements from combining ingredients in the Secret Garden.

    There are 4 Growth Supplements types from Step 1 to Step 4. To find out what each 4 Growth Supplement does, check out the Combination List above.

    After successfully creating a 4 Growth Supplement, you can find it in MY ITEMS in your Couple Garden under Management Items.



    Select the 4 Growth Supplement item you wish to use and your cursor will now display the Supplement bottle image. Click on any seedling or flower you wish to use it on and presto! Your flower will grow like magic!


    ITs logn cus i copy it from the secrect gardedn guide
    We'll get this later on because we aren't the same season as them, because we still need club dance 3,etc, but by the time we get this you'll probably be like 1 year older or something like that
    |Ign|Lvl|Cpl|Fam|Team|
    |Insolate|43|Insulate|Giddy|Insulate & Amfa
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      LOl ^ true.
      ->Awesomest->Anatomy->41-> Elegent ->Refresh&Octa<-
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Well.. if KAU got Secret Garden after Boys Vs. Girls patch, then we will too.
        I'm pretty sure they didn't though. `-`
        Every server follow's KAU's footsteps.
        AAU's probably like.. months away from Secret Garden. qq
        :d

        Comment


        • #5
          That is so true.
          But -wants the music to follow too-

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cowღ View Post
            Well.. if KAU got Secret Garden after Boys Vs. Girls patch, then we will too.
            I'm pretty sure they didn't though. `-`
            Every server follow's KAU's footsteps.
            AAU's probably like.. months away from Secret Garden. qq
            ^^^ , footsteps... LOL, but its the truth
            even probably a year away o:
            daisey & oatey
            oat&tina r my thot b's

            Comment


            • #7
              ....LOL
              too much reading to do but whatever
              it is put it because i like to harvest my
              plants & getting stuff from it `-`
              sigpic
              Cosmo|Wanda|50|Kim-Le&Pathetic |Paranoid|Couple level:58|

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rawrsaurus View Post
                ....LOL
                too much reading to do but whatever
                it is put it because i like to harvest my
                plants & getting stuff from it `-`
                Everyone likes getting things, but it gives those ugly noob things that are worth 5,000 beats or something most of the time. :c

                &yes. +1 to secret garden, just wait 2 years cause couple garden came out 3-4 months ago.
                Alex , Tracy^2 ; 2 ∞ & ↑

                Comment


                • #9
                  that sounds so fun!! i would like this too
                  sigpic
                  IGN: Panki
                  FAM: PlayBoy ( M A S T E R )

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Sounds too complicated o_o.


                    Ign | Level | Fam | Couple
                    sigpic
                    Hans | 19 | Alpha | Kels

                    gehoihgeowihghellogsoghowiegh

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X