This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift Option

The gift option should be enabled. Isn't it nice to give your buddies some surprise gifts on their special days? Especially for people who can't afford cash items. We will have better friendships and Redbana Audition will be more enjoyable. I have heard about the issue about why gifting option is disable. However I strongly believe that the problem can be solved.

Definitely Agree!
    Last edited by isimileyou; 02-23-2012, 12:42 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Please be aware of the damage the Gift system can cause.
      It's not a matter of convenience, it's a matter of player safety.

Dozens has already announced a time in which we will receive the feature.

And now, he announced a plan.

Originally posted by Dozens View Post
      We are working on a solution for our current issues. Don't worry.
      ^ This post is referring to the current account sharing issue, which is the main reason why we do not have the Gift system.

I'd say, wait and see what unfolds.
      In this world, trophies fight.
      They know nothing but fighting. Fighting is the sole reason for their existence.
      Being turned back into a trophy, being unable to fight, is much like death.
      Those are the rules of this world.

Comment

Im actually wondering why this was disabled...I know when it used to be hosted through Nexon they gifting option was still enabled. Whatever the issue was, it can't be too bad. I mean really, plently of other games have this.
        AudiSea IGN :: Alteria | LVL :: 04 | FAM :: (looking) | TEAM :: (looking)
        Audition IGN :: Aellai | LVL :: 16 | FAM :: (looking) | TEAM :: (looking)
        sigpic
        Sig By: Leah

Comment

Originally posted by AngelKittyChan View Post
          Im actually wondering why this was disabled...I know when it used to be hosted through Nexon they gifting option was still enabled. Whatever the issue was, it can't be too bad. I mean really, plently of other games have this.

Hey Jessie! It's Melis LOL. I completely agree with you. I mean, whats so bad about gifting people stuff? It's AWESOME! Plus our friendship will grow much wider, more people will want to play audi. People who are having hard times on getting beats, people who can't get bc, they'll all be happy like others too! ^^
          [insert signature here]

Comment

Originally posted by Dansaa View Post
            Please be aware of the damage the Gift system can cause.
            It's not a matter of convenience, it's a matter of player safety.

Dozens has already announced a time in which we will receive the feature.

And now, he announced a plan.

^ This post is referring to the current account sharing issue, which is the main reason why we do not have the Gift system.

I'd say, wait and see what unfolds.
            It was something about account sharing.
            If X% of the Audi population stops sharing accounts,
            then Dozens will implement the gifting option.

i love ceres

Comment

Originally posted by Cowღ View Post
              Good luck with whatever percentage that is.. too many people share
              TNT

Comment

Originally posted by Cowღ View Post
                ... 95%.

Or, as Dozens put it...
                "If the number of players sharing accounts drops below 5%"
                In this world, trophies fight.
                They know nothing but fighting. Fighting is the sole reason for their existence.
                Being turned back into a trophy, being unable to fight, is much like death.
                Those are the rules of this world.

Comment

Originally posted by MyaMyah View Post

Hey Jessie! It's Melis LOL. I completely agree with you. I mean, whats so bad about gifting people stuff? It's AWESOME! Plus our friendship will grow much wider, more people will want to play audi. People who are having hard times on getting beats, people who can't get bc, they'll all be happy like others too! ^^
                  It will be awesome until your friend who you thought was your best friend logs in and sends all YOUR items to her account.

Which will happen, friendships go bad, people are greedy, etc.

Comment

... 95%.

Or, as Dozens put it...
                    ohmyy . lemme know when that day comes!!
                    TNT

Comment

... 95%.

Or, as Dozens put it...
                      Oh, well..
                      No Gifting option for AAU.

i love ceres

Comment

It would be nice to have the gifting option, but do we really need it?
                        I mean like, if your friend wants some cash clothes, you can buy some bc for them(not too much though.) If not, they still have magic lamps from leveling, if they're the correct level. Can't really do anything about indef items though.

If they're not, we don't have to wear cash clothes just to look nice, although we're not getting new beats selection, but the selection isn't too small. Yeah, the beats selection is probably 1/10th the cash selection, but you can still look nice without bc or from people gifting you.

Comment

Originally posted by Timeless View Post
                          It would be nice to have the gifting option, but do we really need it?
                          I mean like, if your friend wants some cash clothes, you can buy some bc for them(not too much though.) If not, they still have magic lamps from leveling, if they're the correct level. Can't really do anything about indef items though.

If they're not, we don't have to wear cash clothes just to look nice, although we're not getting new beats selection, but the selection isn't too small. Yeah, the beats selection is probably 1/10th the cash selection, but you can still look nice without bc or from people gifting you.
                          If your friend wants something thats worth 1.2k bc , you'll have to buy them a 10k/15k/20k card just for them to get one thing ? Plus magic lamps only last 1 week and thats completely useless say if i go to school monday-friday. therefore the only proper use of the item is like saturday and sunday. And though its obvious we dont need cash clothes to look nice, cash clothes look awesome and so we buy. How can redbana earn money? :c ALOT of people use bc
                          TNT

Comment

Gifting would be awesome.
                            I wonder when though..
                            Unlike |Heroine
                            sigpic
                            Screenshots | Renders | Event | Signatures | LoL: lovchan

"You just don't understand."

Comment

Originally posted by iChristina00 View Post
                              Gifting would be awesome.
                              I wonder when though..
                              They will whenever people stop sharing their account infos, that makes the percent under 5%,but that'll be for a while from now.
                              |Ign|Lvl|Cpl|Fam|Team|
                              |Insolate|43|Insulate|Giddy|Insulate & Amfa
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X