MJ&iRoK music with or without lyrics?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CeresChii View Post
    I don't get to hear your premium songs since I barely play anymore, but I heard "Point of no Return" today in beatrush tourney & I LOVED it. Like no joke.
    Aye, ''Point of no Return'' was a pretty good one. -wants to blow cash on that

IGN: Prompto / dA:
    BulletXCarnage / Tumblr: xrammsteiner

Comment

Originally posted by mjandirok View Post
      Hey AUDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were currently in the process of making new music for all of you!!!
      Just wondering if you like dance songs with lyrics or without? We know that some of the most popular dance music doesn't have a singer on it, what do you all want to hear?

We made two songs Megamix and Megamix 2, which are really awesome dance instrumentals with intermixed styles of dance, do you want to hear more of those type of songs?

Haha! We know not all of you like all of our music so only the likers please respond!
      I like all your songs Especially mega mix 2 I don't care it has Lyrics or not as long as it's awesome lol Keep your adorable job You guys and Kyven are my favor artists on Audi

Comment

an Scott and Mark Jackson are two of the leading lights in gaming, film, and television sound. Mark and Ian took a few minutes to discuss how Waves plugins help them create their cutting-edge game sound.
        "When hired by G10/Hanbitsoft to create the soundtrack for the world's largest online dance battle video game Audition (300 million players worldwide), we knew our tracks would have to have a sonic impact and dynamic intensity that would translate to online players all around the world! Our goal was to write, produce, and mix explosive club bangers that made players feel like dancers, not gamers

Comment

Megamixes is ideal for dance music

Comment

I like most of your songs. Audi is not exactly prime time for good music right now, so yours is more of the decent side that actually sounds like Audition music, so I'm okay with either. I'd prefer lyrics though, just listening to the same beat over and over (especially when I'm already repetitively pressing arrows) seems lame to me.

Comment

With lyrics ! it's easier to enjoy the song
              Bog || ZeroNo

Comment

i like w/o lyrics its something different to listen to rather than words all the time (:

Comment

I like your song Club 101 *-*
                  tumblr;

shawtie;
                  sigpic
                  ` ain't nobody gonna care enough to catch you fall. #

Comment

I like your song Club 101 and Heartbeats .
                    Navždy♡
                    Serene is my slat lol.

Comment

I want more MJ&iRoK songs please. ;D

Comment

^ same my friend
                        Max Chain 8-keys → x45 (9mil+)
                        Max Chain 4-keys → x47 (8mil +)

Comment

Sero Tianha Bring more MJ&iRoK & Kyven songs.

Comment

Working...
                          X