HOW TO REVIVE THIS GAME

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW TO REVIVE THIS GAME

It's really sad to see the state that this game is in, it still holds a special place in my heart. I was introduced to a lot of great music from this game and it's extremely addictive. Lets really talk about how to improve this game

1. Add 10-12 songs each patch. Give players something new to look forward to every month. Can be indie ****, or maintstream, JUST NEW SONGS PLEASE!! EVERYTHING ELSE IS SECONDARY. There are tons of independent artists who we can find music from...
    2. PATCH EVERY MONTH
    3. New outfits each patch
    4. All items need to be indefinite (I haven't logged on in a while so this may have been implemented)
    5. Make "beats" actually worth something in game, get rid of the insane amount of beats you can get in couple garden. Make battle parties viable again.
    6. More things purchasable with "beats", give free players some options
    7. Implement more tournaments, I know KAU has some tournaments we dont. Competition is addictive on this game. I liked the pre-tournaments on nexon.
    8. Beginner channel

please feel free to add any suggestions.

"Gotta brand new piercing, brand new tat, $95 dollars for this weave plus tax. Baow!"

9. More worthwhile events...some of these events are super lame. Lets use some creativity. The community can help with this also
    10. Better marketing, we used to see Audition commercials on TV and you guys probably don't have the budget for that but if you guys listen to the players you will have a better game to market
    "Gotta brand new piercing, brand new tat, $95 dollars for this weave plus tax. Baow!"

Comment

While i do agree with you this would make the game good again, But i just think the game has already run its course. If America got WIA, then it would pick up But it has to be advertised heavily. The Couple garden thing wont happen because its based off of korean Audition. Beginner channel wont come back because the game has lacking players. And we do get new outfits each patch. Theres server maintenance every tuesday to fix bugs. (And out of those, once a month, is the content patch. A very lacking patch.)
      We only get 3-4 songs. The BGM list never scrolls down anymore and thats pretty sad. We do get a patch every month. Its just hard to be hyped about it when the patches are very lacking.

I agree with the give free players options as well. Beats need to be used more other than just sitting there. More Beat outfits would be nice. Or move some of the cash items to beats for a limited time so people can pick them up. (Like an hour only) so its very limited.
      okbye

Comment

hiya lucie how are you

1. Add 10-12 songs each patch. Give players something new to look forward to every month. Can be indie ****, or maintstream, JUST NEW SONGS PLEASE!! EVERYTHING ELSE IS SECONDARY. There are tons of independent artists who we can find music from...

mhm, it isnt very hard either to add music. they still havent changed bgm score songs for the past year, makes me believe redbana just doesnt care

2. PATCH EVERY MONTH

they already do?

3. New outfits each patch

see above

4. All items need to be indefinite (I haven't logged on in a while so this may have been implemented)

probably

5. Make "beats" actually worth something in game, get rid of the insane amount of beats you can get in couple garden. Make battle parties viable again.

this is pretty hard to do since this game's items are mostly cosmetics. the only viable way to make beats kinda worth is by making some exp modifiers available through beats. i dont see that happening though

6. More things purchasable with "beats", give free players some options

see above

7. Implement more tournaments, I know KAU has some tournaments we dont. Competition is addictive on this game. I liked the pre-tournaments on nexon.

challenger tournament files and strings exist in the redbana client currently, coming soon i assume?

8. Beginner channel

further dividing the community of a game of 100~ concurrent is a bad idea

9. More worthwhile events...some of these events are super lame. Lets use some creativity. The community can help with this also

on a side note why are most events paywalled?

10. Better marketing, we used to see Audition commercials on TV and you guys probably don't have the budget for that but if you guys listen to the players you will have a better game to market

doesn't seem worth imo. this game is too old and unless they make drastic engine changes it will be a waste of money
        4 bffeafepp

Comment

11. fix garden lol
          ign: Creampie

Comment

holy *** lucie you're alive
            sigpic
            LoL: Alphard l Neopets: Miyabiii
            I love Matt Turtle ♥

Comment

Could have a poll every month, so we could give suggestions for songs. 4 songs per month [mostly bad] are very few.

Have x2 / x3 cash.

Fix small errors in the game. Like garden, hat and so many others.

For more clothes, more items.

Banish the hackers, everyone knows you have them, but they do nothing.

The game is increasingly empty, it only has to get worse.

Comment

Working...
              X