Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support doesn't react at all

Hi ppl,
    I'm literally so done rn I have the Pin problem thing going on and I wrote a ticket, got the questions for my acc and answered them and got literally no reaction at all after that (for a few days now) then I was like let's write a new one and make it easier to solve the problem so I copied everything important into it and I also did put in some more information I remembered well... still no reaction at all I feel like I did something wrong but I really didn't I just really wanna play and even tho tickets get lost sometimes, they receive quiet a lot and I dunno whatever they could still answer if they don't wanna lose players like fr I really enjoy the game but what are you even supposed to do when even the support gives a damn about ur problem anymore what am I even supposed to do now? When I write more tickets it pretty much doesn't change a thing and they get upset like they already did some time ago when I wrote a 2nd one on the same issue cuz I forgot the pw for the first ticket...

Same here… waiting still for my guitar from that 'spend 50 bucks' event thing. Also wrote a ticket and no replay at all. Also posted in forums and tagged the GMs and here also no reply.
    I also feel ignored like you do

Comment

At least I'm not completely alone wit dis

Comment

Originally posted by KawaiiBearChan View Post
        Hi ppl,
        I'm literally so done rn I have the Pin problem thing going on and I wrote a ticket, got the questions for my acc and answered them and got literally no reaction at all after that (for a few days now) then I was like let's write a new one and make it easier to solve the problem so I copied everything important into it and I also did put in some more information I remembered well... still no reaction at all I feel like I did something wrong but I really didn't I just really wanna play and even tho tickets get lost sometimes, they receive quiet a lot and I dunno whatever they could still answer if they don't wanna lose players like fr I really enjoy the game but what are you even supposed to do when even the support gives a damn about ur problem anymore what am I even supposed to do now? When I write more tickets it pretty much doesn't change a thing and they get upset like they already did some time ago when I wrote a 2nd one on the same issue cuz I forgot the pw for the first ticket...
        Hello,

I would like to promise you that pin problems can be easily fixed especially if you have all the information together for that account. It seems like you have a miscommunication with the support and started with a second ticket?(sorry if I don't really understand) I recommend just continuing in sending through your communication through the second ticket and notify the people who respond to the ticket that you forgot the password for the first one. Keep your tickets short and stay on the same second ticket. It is much harder for the GM's to help with your issue if you send multiple tickets of the same issue. I understand that the second ticket was because you forgot the first ticket's password, but there is no need to send anymore tickets for the same problem. I assure you that Redbana does care about your player experience and would love to help you to get online. Let me know if you need anymore help.

Originally posted by SunnyDoll View Post
        Same here… waiting still for my guitar from that 'spend 50 bucks' event thing. Also wrote a ticket and no replay at all. Also posted in forums and tagged the GMs and here also no reply.
        I also feel ignored like you do
        There is a chance that it is coming soon but they cannot specify the date for you. Feel free to PM me the full details of this problem and I can see if I can help. But I assume the absence of GMs replies is because they are also figuring out when they can get you the guitar. But I promise you, you will get your guitar eventually.
        Last edited by Ruby; 06-11-2018, 01:02 AM.
        sigpic
        LoL: Alphard l Neopets: Miyabiii
        I love Matt Turtle ♥

Comment

Thanks for the reply Ruby
          Hmm okay... I just wonder because it's just an in game item and not the guitar controller. They look very similar.
          Anyway, I also wonder where all the GMs are gone .___.
          Feel like nobody cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby View Post
            Hello,

I would like to promise you that pin problems can be easily fixed especially if you have all the information together for that account. It seems like you have a miscommunication with the support and started with a second ticket?(sorry if I don't really understand) I recommend just continuing in sending through your communication through the second ticket and notify the people who respond to the ticket that you forgot the password for the first one. Keep your tickets short and stay on the same second ticket. It is much harder for the GM's to help with your issue if you send multiple tickets of the same issue. I understand that the second ticket was because you forgot the first ticket's password, but there is no need to send anymore tickets for the same problem. I assure you that Redbana does care about your player experience and would love to help you to get online. Let me know if you need anymore help.

There is a chance that it is coming soon but they cannot specify the date for you. Feel free to PM me the full details of this problem and I can see if I can help. But I assume the absence of GMs replies is because they are also figuring out when they can get you the guitar. But I promise you, you will get your guitar eventually.

Thanks a lot I finally received an answer today hopefully everything gets done today

Comment

• Ruby
              Ruby commented
              Editing a comment
              no problem~ let me know if you need anything

Have sent my ticket 8 days ago... and not even recieved a reply. How can this be that it's takes so log just even to open my ticket??? -.- If I don't get a reply till tomorrow I will make my money return. I haven't buy anything with that 50k anyway. It's a very big disappointment here.

Comment

• Din
              Din commented
              Editing a comment
              hope you know its just a guitar in the game, not the actual controller. I already got mine, you should've gotten yours.

• Ruby
              Ruby commented
              Editing a comment
              I'll bring this to Headlights. But usually Redbana replies their tickets within a day. They usually reply at a slower rate when you start to send in multiple tickets over the same topic. Nonetheless like the other users have mentioned they have already received their guitar and if you still haven't ingame then it is a problem and I have already notified headlights about this problem.

Again sorry it's taking awhile but you will get your guitar, but you will get it especially when you charged a huge sum of money for this company.

• SunnyDoll
              SunnyDoll commented
              Editing a comment
              Nope, I have still not recieved mine.

Finally a reply today. They ask for Ign and ID, wich I already wrote in my ticket....

@Din
              If you would have read the other post, you would know that I know it's not the guitar controller, wich I already own , but the in game item.
          Working...
          X