Comment

#BringBackOblivion YO I GOTCHU PHAM!

Comment

Ohh this is really bad X___X
            I hope they will bring back everything you have lost

Comment

#BringBackOblivion

Comment

Who goes on trips to play audi? we all know u shared accs when u were buyin n xferin fps back then. so sad that u made multiple forum accounts just to post here. Stop blaming redbana for u messin up and sharin accounts. this post is useless xd

Comment

• Strategy
                  Strategy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I know a lot of people who go on trips to play audi. Maybe you don't, doesn't mean we all don't. I never shared my acc with anyone and never bought fps. Yes, we did xfer fps, that's because our FAM was merging with other FAMs. They offered to give us FPS for free. Who would even spend money on buying virtual points on this game anyway? I did not make multiple forum accounts to post here. I'm pretty sure you can IP check all these forum accounts, as they are all by different people within my FAM. As for you, you went out of your way to make a new forum account to post here. Lmao. Even if this post could be useless, I am going to try my best to do what I can about this issue.

• Keux
                  Keux commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So sad that you made a new account just to comment on this

• Alei
                  Alei commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So, I made an account to post in this thread, as a member of this forum for many years, shut your freaking gob. Knowing you lmao you're probably the one who caused this issue.

Even if its sad its cleary in the rules that sharing accounts is against the rules.
                If they caught you with that they wont help you anyways. But the rules are so outdated like if i login from other place it would be tagged as "shared" account too.
                And why no one is commenting with their main accounts lol.
                And the support team is just following the rules.
                Even if they wanna help they cant.
                #BringBackOblivion even if i dont know if its helping or not. You guys should better do a petition for updated rules.
                Last edited by Jxkup; 03-17-2018, 10:56 AM.
                lol

Comment

• Strategy
                  Strategy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, I agree the rules are outdated. And yeah some of us just realized we needed a forum account to comment on a forum post. Most of us don't use forums, including myself. I only go on to check for events.

Guess i'm officially done with Audi if they don't.
                #BringBackOblivion

-Ant <3

Comment

good luck with this. But unfortunately, I really doubt the GM's will help in any way... simply because they are following the rules. You're not the first FAM that this has happened to and Redbana didn't help any of the other previous fams for similar reasons. It would be rather unfair to the other FAMs if you got different treatment.

Sora 61 Daren Ivar + Timothy
                  ♥​ Genuine ♥​

Comment

• Jxkup
                    Jxkup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    But if they update their rules then its not unfair anymore i guess o.o

#BringBackOblivion - Timcanpy
                  Not the first time Audi Support did us wrong, nows the chance for them to do the right damn thing, protect your players THAT PAID TO PLAY YOUR GAME !

Comment

#BringBackOblivion

Audition Redbana are a bunch of loonies at times and never make the best decisions.

#BringBackRinnegan also.

GIVE ME BACK MY LEVEL 52.
                    Aleigator 71 Oblivion; If I can't move Heaven, I'll raise hell.

Comment

#BringBackOblivion

Comment

#BringBackOblivion

Comment

#BringBackOblivion

Comment

Working...
                          X