(Hacked) Petition to bring back Oblivion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Hacked) Petition to bring back Oblivion

Hello, most of you know me as "Strategy" in game or as the leader of the FAM, "Oblivion". On March 14, 2018, I was informed by several of my FAM members that they were kicked from the FAM and did not see the FAM on FAM rankings. I replied to them saying that I didn't and came online to check my account. My alternate account was holding the FAM leader at the time. As I came on to check, I saw that my account had been hacked. The hacker deleted my FAM and broke my cpl ring. I also had full expansions and cpl attendance. Seeing this, I sent a support ticket right away. They replied within a few hours asking me to provide some information for verification purposes, which I did. A day later, they replied saying that they checked the logs and records of my account and found that my account was being accessed by different people multiple times and tagged it as a "shared account". Further on, they said that they could not help with this issue because of this. I, myself have never shared this account with anyone. Regarding the account being accessed by different people at multiple times, it was all me. Doesn't anyone ever go on a trip and bring their laptop with them? This is assuming that when they say "different people", they mean "different IP addresses". I provided them with a list of the IP addresses I have logged on my account with and is currently waiting for a reply. To come to a conclusion, I assume that even with this new information I provided them, they will not help me with this issue still. I'm not sure if it's because they're lazy or they don't want to do their job, etc., but all they have to do is check the logs and records of my account on the date of "March 14, 2018". On this date, aside from myself, the other log should be the hacker's. I am writing this petition for the support of everyone who thinks that the support team should do something regarding this issue. Reply below #BringBackOblivion if you support my FAM and think that RedBana should take action against this.

#BringBackOblivion- Steven <3

Comment

#BringBackOblivion

Comment

#BringBackOblivion

Comment

#BringBackOblivion

Comment

#BringBackOblivion

Comment

#BringBackOblivion

Comment