This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how has audition changed since 2012?

hi everyone i use to play audition a rly long time ago but stopped because my grades were slippin hah. i kinda feel like reinstalling it but it's been like 6 years since i last played and i was wondering if a lot of things have changed now

back then 2-3 channels would be full and mostly everyone did not have cash and used beats for their appearance, but i get the feeling that everyone has cash now? how full are the channels now, and have a lot of people stopped playing? i remember the highest level people were was around level 45, but now it must be rly high. was just wondering because i feel so nostalgic thinkin back to my audition days lol

Well, Channel 1 rarely ever gets full for starters.

And since the community is pretty small and the demographic being over the age of 18 (just estimates from a player), most people do have cash and wear cash items.
    also, most people who play are long time players or people who have migrated from Audition EU (Closed in 2014)

And you will see quite a bit of people who are above lvl 45.

All in all, it really hasn't changed that much as far as graphics and controls go. You should jump in and see for yourself.

Comment

Welcome back! I agree with SweetBoi , you should log on !

I'd say a change from 2012 is that there's more sales / deals for cash items and they're more lenient on giving out rewards often (puzzle , timebox , attendance events , bonus bana cash events , bana gacha, garden gacha , quiz event) . The newest era of clothes are modern,solid,simple patterns compared to the dramatic ones they used to release. The hairs are x10 cuter now , I don't know if that's just me though lol.

Their new users event ends soon (3/12/18) where you can get an indef set and indef acessory if you're making a new account:
      http://forums.redbana.com/forum/audi...ew-users-event

They also have a daily log-in event for March :
      http://www.redbana.com/Events/20180301/Event.asp

Comment

Well, since sweetboi and random here told everything there is to know about what's up with Redbana @ 2018..... all i can add is that there's a chill new gm now by the name of headlights, sometimes he gives peach aniticons or cash if u play BR with this noob boi

Comment

• Jennyfur.
          Jennyfur. commented
          Editing a comment
          ure rly funni

hackers are killing the game, in 2012 xtrap used to detect them, in 2018 we cant to say who is good or who is hacking, a lot people did quit because it, example of it
        i reported this guy long time ago, 100% sure that hes using AUTO KEYS, and he did not get banned xD, i think because xtrap didnt detect it, but i still love this game, and i hope it can get good again as was in 2012

~Anyway this game is still good, the mechanics is still the same,

Walking with you<3
        Yag / FC

Comment

• Din
          Din commented
          Editing a comment
          aw Diego, butthurt still over a player that doesn't even play anymore? you should get a job as a news reporter since you love to report everything that doesn't seem to go your way. Can you at least get your facts straight though? Octopusi did get banned. If you still love this game as stated above, then why are you so toxic and would like to report anyone/everyone that is better than you? you seem to be bashing this server at any given moment you can get with your couple.
          Last edited by Din; 03-13-2018, 03:13 AM.

At this point everybody is a hacker and if they chain above x1 they aren't legit.
        okbye

Comment

• 5ky
          5ky commented
          Editing a comment
          u should play more expert tournament so u can talk to me about it, mono guitar player ;/

• Reproductive
          Reproductive commented
          Editing a comment
          I played expert. got to finals, and got accused of hacking when i x16. No Thanks.

• HeadLights
          HeadLights commented
          Editing a comment
          Boi i go to expert, and i x3 and they call me out for hacking. idk maybe headlights with a x3 is such a rare moment

thanks everyone! im rly shocked at the age of users playing audition.. although if everyone is a longtime player then most ppl must have started rly young like when i played in 2012, i was 12 y/o and i felt like everyone else was too LOL.

im so tempted to reinstall and get some cash to buy cute outfits, i used to want to have cash so bad when i was a kid i feel like i should stay loyal to my childhood dream now that i have real money hahah

Comment

Nobody cares about hacking in 2018. Even GMs are joking about that lol.
          The posibility to get a ban for "bad behave" is 95% bigger, than to get banned for using hacks. People let hacks play for them while they go to work *looks at all the locked rooms in the lobby* lol. That's why I am not so active anymore. I don't see any reason to continue playing under this conditions.

But hey, real life can also be great xD!!!
          Last edited by SunnyDoll; 03-12-2018, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• Noden
            Noden commented
            Editing a comment
            i sense salt all over this comment, this would have been a spicy comment back when this game was still relevant.

• HeadLights
            HeadLights commented
            Editing a comment
            Oof, this is getting outta hand. I'm going to close this topic now, alright. and ya 5ky it would be cool to play wit u
            Noden lmao dude there's an outfit in the mall named Professional Online Dancer or smthng LMAO thanks to u

• Din
            Din commented
            Editing a comment
            "Nobody cares about hacking in 2018" but sure seems like your couple does care about it to the point where he literally needs to report every single thing to support and spitting out false accusations towards players that are actually more legit than you and your boyfriend combined. you two literally went out of your ways to report my best friend Kevin (Arielle) 6 times. 6 FREAKING TIMES LOL. you should keep your mouth shut unless you're spitting out facts rather than false accusations.

Despite all these negativity ..., what Random said. Making new friends is generally the key to enjoying a game.

I hope you do come back and have fun ~

daibetes x alkhurma // j.y.

Comment

Working...
          X