welp sos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welp sos

2 questions- what is this cpl gatcha and what is that Christmas tree for LOL whats the point irdjt

Hey,
    The christmas tree is a puzzle where you can get it completed through playing games with more than 2 plaxers.
    GPL Gatcha is a new function where you can get some items for free.

Tutorials: https://tinyurl.com/yd3mm5zs | IGN: Jak

Comment

• Gabe
      Gabe commented
      Editing a comment
      Do we have any more infos about the Gacha? How to make it work and receive prizes?

Adding to what Jakup stated ,

based off what I've seen so far , not official patch notes

Gacha Machine

Gacha Machine gives users that have couple garden a number of tickets to spin per day . It ranges from 1-10 tickets per day. I'm not sure how the number of tickets per day is determined.

The couple can split the tickets however they want until the spins run out for the day.

So far the prizes are :
    5 Rounds of x2 EXP
    1 Round of x2 EXP
    3 Rounds of x2 Couple Point (doubles synergy and participation hearts only)
    Gold Shot Nutrient (I have no idea what that does, but it might be similar to the regular nutrient item).

No other prizes have been reported yet.

Prizes from the Gacha are sent to the user's Gift Inbox

Hopefully we'll see a full patch note about it soon because I think there are some items that are still bugged, but for the most part FREE x2 EXP!! WOOO
    -
    King Worm Update

There's a Daily "King Worm" that shows up in an active garden (I'm not sure if your garden needs to be expanded or not) and gives 3 heart hats when you beat it to death

Completed "King Worm " quest

-
    Garden Levels

Garden Levels were added into the rankings
    -
    Christmas Tree
    As far as the Christmas tree , it's similar to the puzzle event . You play with other players to score ornaments to light up/decorate the tree.
    Last edited by Random; 12-22-2017, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Random
      Random commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not sure how you obtain a certain amount of daily tickets yet. On my alt account that was inactive (saplings were dead, and included 1 expansion item) , I got only 1 ticket to spin.

• CherBear
      CherBear commented
      Editing a comment
      Just to input on the King Worm quest - doesn't seem have to have any particular preference in expansion in garden or not [from what I saw]. Maybe lvl?

• Dexins
      Dexins commented
      Editing a comment
      cool thanks for farther explaining it!

Dexins according to kau, the number of spins you get is dependent on your couple garden rank

i've also received one couple point from gacha...literally just one singular heart lol
    Last edited by Myu; 12-24-2017, 06:30 AM.

ign: Pervert

Comment

• Random
      Random commented
      Editing a comment
      Yasss Myu!!!
Working...
X