Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experiencing problems after 12/5 patches?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experiencing problems after 12/5 patches?

This list will be updated if there is any other reported bugs so if there's something you know that isn't correct/functioning, feel free to reply to the thread or anywhere else. Although these are posted on the forums and you may share similarity in issues, it may not be the server's issue but instead your computer/internet's.

As of (12/6 1:37PM EST), players have reported & will be updated whenever something has been added:
    • Not being able to type in FAM chat
    • FAM Office not accessible
    • Trying to do stories but cannot access the story mode
    • Bulletin board problems
    • (1:44 PM EST - Reported by Oat) Freezing while joining rooms/loading scoreboards - Players have claimed that it started before maintenance. *
    • (2:09 PM EST - Reported by Jxkup) Random disconnections - Players have tried to go into another server and it would not load up.
    • (2:46 PM EST - Reported by SunnyDoll) Not being able to log in over 3 PCs. One will always disconnect.
    • (2:48 PM EST - Reported by Paint) Certain sections in wardrobe happened to be missing. - Went to mall and it happened to work again.
    • (3:25 PM EST - Reported by baethello) Diary bugs * (?)
    • (8:19 PM EST - Reported by Reproductive) Guitar mode random freezes. (Song will keep playing but the game will freeze for a good 3-4 seconds before starting again.)
    • (12/7 7:36 AM EST - Reported by Sem) Disconnecting after staying in garden after a long period of time and getting an error message.
    -------------------------Key-------------------------
    * - May/may not be after maintenance
    (?) - Will updated once there's been more details
    Last edited by Daisy; 12-07-2017, 06:03 PM.
    daibetes x alkhurma // j.y.

* Freezing while joining the rooms/scoreboard before and after maintenance.

Comment

* Random disconnection issues.

Tutorials: https://tinyurl.com/yd3mm5zs | IGN: Jak

Comment

• SunnyDoll
        SunnyDoll commented
        Editing a comment
        Can not log in with more than 3 PCs.... There is always one getting dc

• Jxkup
        Jxkup commented
        Editing a comment
        I see. I see.

Attachment

All my sets and accessories are gone

Edit: they're back now
      Last edited by Paint; 12-06-2017, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• Paint
        Paint commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope, I just entered the mall

• Daisy
        Daisy commented
        Editing a comment
        And it was back in your wardrobe when you went into a room again?

• Paint
        Paint commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup, went to the mall to check and they were there - went into a room and they reappeared.

I don't know if this is important or not, but the diary is bugged also

Comment

• Daisy
        Daisy commented
        Editing a comment
        Anything helps! Thanks

• Daisy
        Daisy commented
        Editing a comment
        Can you explain in further details what happened to diary to the best of your ability? o:

Guitar mode random freezes. (Song will keep playing but the game will freeze for a good 3-4 seconds before starting again.)
      okbye

Comment

I think all bugs should have been gone by now but if there's anything wrong, feel free to reply to this thread!
        daibetes x alkhurma // j.y.

Comment

I see the CAs have announced the bug fix... (was to busy with being noob on stream) Bugs have been fixed guys~! If y'all still experience something fishy, blame .

JK foreal tho post them here

Comment

Am I the only one who can't access Fam Office, BBoard, Ranking and CGarden? btw, the time is 6:45PM (AEST). I thought the bug has been fixed though. -Cheers
            Last edited by Mademoiselle; 12-07-2017, 07:48 AM.

Comment

• Mademoiselle
              Mademoiselle commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi, I don't know if it's only me but right now as of 5:56 am Saturday, 9 December 2017 (GMT-8 Time in Los Angeles, CA, USA) I get disconnected whenever I click Buddy Board. Please check it too.

@Headlights: Yes I have and it was fixed and here's a new problem.

• lele5001
              lele5001 commented
              Editing a comment
              Buddy Board taking dc when u click zzz

• lele5001
              lele5001 commented
              Editing a comment
              Couple Garden, FAM Office, Ranking, is working very well. Buddy Board is right that is with problem.

I have sometimes the problem when i got a whisper and i stay like 1h in garden and click then the tap on the chat ,i get dc then without a error message

Comment

Here another problem with my Garden..

Comment

• Daisy
                Daisy commented
                Editing a comment
                I’ll add your first problem to the list but the second one seems like an error. It occurs sometimes and usually if you relog it’ll disappear. not necessarily re-enter from my own experience.
            Working...
            X