Mini Rant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Rant

See I ain't even mad at the fact that I won a event and won't get the dam thing cuz it's too late in the game. I am just freaking mad cuz apparently the staff belittles you and pins the problem on you when you had absolutely no idea that anything had happen. You want to know why this server is dying? Because loyal players like me gets their *** whooped just because they speak their mind one time. Haven't you guys heard that the customer is always right? And guess what in this case the player who legit stayed from the beginning of this freaking game should be right. You see at this point who even cares if I won a event or not because reviving anything isn't even the deal here. what matters is that we players should seriously realize to stop being such kissups to these GMs who can't even handle their job correctly. Because at the end of the day without loyal players this game would've already be dead. See all I want is an apology nothing else.

Hello,
    I can really understand your point but what are you expecting now of them? I don't want to bad talk them but there should be now at least a statement one of the game masters.
    When they didn't say in the rules how long you have time to answer them you should be able to get the item still.

Kindly Regards

Tutorials: https://tinyurl.com/yd3mm5zs | IGN: Jak

Comment

• Prompto
      Prompto commented
      Editing a comment
      STILL JAK4CA2K17!

• Daisy
      Daisy commented
      Editing a comment
      When you tryna promote positive behavior to become CA .....

If you know you play a cancer game you should be expecting a ****ty support system. But yes Redbana should give a little more respect to veteran players, but most of those have stopped playing because they are tried of this bull**** game and the cancer community. You can have my controller ?

Comment

• Prompto
      Prompto commented
      Editing a comment
      Not for sale and if it was it I would sell it for what I bought it for and I bought it for $400 USD on eBay because I'm an idiot.

• Noona
      Noona commented
      Editing a comment
      Prompto does this mean I can't have it :c

• Prompto
      Prompto commented
      Editing a comment
      I mean.. "borrow"

They won't care as long as they have money coming in from players. This game is dead. What they are trying to do is to squeeze as much money out of this dead game seriously. Despite being treated this way, I am surprised that there are still people charging cash...

Comment

• Noona
      Noona commented
      Editing a comment
      =[ i can totally agree with you and to be honest it doesn't even matter at this point i had a bit of hope in this game but now they just kinda lost my vote. Oh well i don't even have time to play this game.

What I'm surprised about is that you expect incompetent people to live up to decent expectations.
    sigpic

Comment

• Noona
      Noona commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess I was too optimistic about this server

I am extremely surprised Redbana is making money off of this dead horse. People still pay real cash to wear virtual clothes? I want to slap the **** out of 14 year old me wasting my moms debit card money for getting tight *** jeans that you can't even dance in, yet you can.

Comment

• Samsa
      Samsa commented
      Editing a comment
      I noticed that you're still active on this forum and I'm really wondering why. From what I read you haven't played this games since years and you're still hating on it. Why?

• iRedrum
      iRedrum commented
      Editing a comment
      I rarely come on forums and because it's fun to see the complaints that Rednama os receving. I haven't played since 2011, bit that doesn't mean I can't come on forums once a day to see what's up. I still can't believe I wasted my mom's money on this.
Working...
X