an issue HELP ME !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an issue HELP ME !

It have been 5 years since i quite audition so i decided to play again but today i had this problem when i finished downloading the game and started running the patcher .... a massege popup with Debug error and the patcher crashes can someone tell me a way to solve this problem thanks

Here's my problem screen shot

Comment

Try the manual patches. If you just downloaded it today, you should have AuditionSEA 6240, so you just need [6240 to 6241]and [6241 to 6242] in that order. Make sure to double check the directory which looks like E:\audition\AuditionSEA in your case.

Just so you know, this is the forums for Redbana Audition (Steam version / global version based in North America) so you won't be able to find official support here for AuditionSEA. But if you were looking for the Redbana client, you can download it via Steam here or from the Redbana website download page.

And if you do in fact want to play AuditionSEA, I recommend that you follow their social media pages such as their Facebook page since it looks like their forums doesn't seem to be very active.

Leebyn Greentlover
      FB | Twitch | Tournament log | PM me about anything ^^

Comment

• ElNagar1122
        ElNagar1122 commented
        Editing a comment
        WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEA NOT ACTIVE LIKE RED BANA ?

• ElNagar1122
        ElNagar1122 commented
        Editing a comment
        Any way audition sea have been deleted .... so now do i download the game from via steam ?

• Leebyn
        Leebyn commented
        Editing a comment
        I meant their forum site: http://forums.playpark.net/index.php...tion-season-5/ They are more active on Facebook, and of course there are players in game.

And yes, you can download Redbana Audition from Steam.
    Working...
    X