Confused

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused

Why is audition on steam servers online with the new patch and the people that have the actual patcher outside steam still not able to log on?

^^^^
    Are they gonna fix this?
    IGN: Vue / Ricue, Name: Lesley, Fam: Unique

Comment

Because Steam paid Redbana 15 million to piss off

Comment

So.... audition doesn't work outside of steam now? ...lol cus I still can't patch it and getting the same error as tons of people

Comment

I updated my audition through xpatcher because the regular patcher wasn't working. Now I am experiencing frequent disconnects at the moment (dc 2 minutes after I start audition )
          Caterina | Special Master | Mercy

Comment

rip u.u
            IGN: Svm | Lv74

Comment

• Caterinaa
              Caterinaa commented
              Editing a comment
              Spinning gacha during this unstable time

I really would appreciate a GM to reply to this post and explain what is going on instead of worrying about how much people like the new update when more then half then players can't EVEN SEE IT YET. AND DONT POST THE SERVERS ARE UP CUS THEY AINT UP.

Comment

Originally posted by Caterinaa View Post
              I updated my audition through xpatcher because the regular patcher wasn't working. Now I am experiencing frequent disconnects at the moment (dc 2 minutes after I start audition )

This happened to me too. I always use the stand alone client for Audition, but a while ago I did download the Steam client "just because" kind of thing. I opened Steam, and it only had one tiny patch of like 200mb ish, which was weird because it has been ages since I updated it. Then it opened my normal client patcher for some reason, and seemed up to date. It let me log in, after about 2 minutes I disconnect. So I went and checked the registry for my Audition client, and for some reason the Steam client crossed with my normal one, updating my registry to current patch (10372) even though my configuration file in my Audition folder said my version was 10370 (pre-current patch). So, I fixed my registry back to 10370. and I am back to getting that patch error when it tries to download the patch. Still can't play, but at least my files aren't mismatched now lol

Hello

IGN: Nerd Lvl:41

Comment

Originally posted by Tianha View Post
                No worries! Servers are still not up and we're still fixing some things. Hope this answer helps!
                ​Just search around forums and you will find answers
                sigpic

Comment

• Kickin
                  Kickin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Only they are up for some people and not for others. That's not the same thing. There was half a channel full of people, but non steam users can't stay connected.

There is a windows update but after restarting my computer, I still disconnect
                Caterina | Special Master | Mercy

Comment

Working...
                X