• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lolwut

Um ok, how is this possible???? @Battle Record
    Attachment
    Attachment

Let's say you have a fam with 500k fam points, then you make a new one and fam battle against your 500k fam (ask your friends to stand, get some pcs or whatever). You will have 0 lose because the 500k fam will not play.
    Celine
    I truly, deeply, love you
    YT

Comment

• Skillful
      Skillful commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, they call that fam point transfer. That is not against the rules as long as you don't use any hack for auto ready, auto play etc~

• Caterinaa
      Caterinaa commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as everyone in the old fam is okay with the transfer, it's "supposedly alright".

• Cookiies
      Cookiies commented
      Editing a comment
      That's just stupid

Doesn't help knowing that Nakamas also steals FPS's from other families.
    L M F A O @ their description.

Comment

Originally posted by NakamaSTEALS View Post
      Doesn't help knowing that Nakamas also steals FPS's from other families.
      L M F A O @ their description.
      If that's the case, shouldn't they be banned? Or is Redbana jerking off too much on their money?
      sigpic

Comment

• Meerkat
        Meerkat commented
        Editing a comment
        they had a cash hack and found a way around it soooo (btw hi nakamas :] )

• FILL
        FILL commented
        Editing a comment
        Nakama would be banned if they have auto readys, multi-client, any auto hacks.

Hiya, I'm a co-leader of Nakama and helped them transfer fam points for about 24 hours & I was holding the 2-3 accounts and was team viewing the others so I don't think that's a hack.. ?_? Plus, I had an old fam which is Artista and I held around 90K fps and gave it to Nakama. On the other hand, the fam leader of Brooklyn is a good friend of mine and we have "discussed" that me and my other trustworthy friends will take the leader of Brooklyn. But, this had failed since "Aicha" changed plans and passed the leader to someone else. However, if you guys need proof on Brooklyn transferring fam points let me know, my friend will post a proof in here or Redbana group in Facebook.

Comment

Working...
      X