also how come no welcome for Rosilia? he's new too >:
    sigpic
    LoL: Alphard l Neopets: Miyabiii
    I love Matt Turtle ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby View Post
      fun fact: if you mix sam and ca together, you can bait andrea 100%

also how come no welcome for Rosilia? he's new too >:
      She was welcome last council update: http://forums.redbana.com/forum/audi...pdate-february
      Affogato / Fakku / Level 23 / Active

Comment

Originally posted by Caffeine View Post
        She was welcome last council update: http://forums.redbana.com/forum/audi...pdate-february
        damn time flies really quickly. Didn't even notice the February update

O_O curious, if i flag a post, does a gm or mod notice it? lol
        sigpic
        I love Matt Turtle ♥

Comment

• Sora
          Sora commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes They do.

Originally posted by Caffeine View Post
        He was welcome last council update: http://forums.redbana.com/forum/audi...pdate-february
        Fixed.
        ~Ms. Rosie

Comment

This game is 10 years old. How many games from 2004 are still going strong today?

It hit its peak in popularity years ago. It won't ever be able to reach it again, solely because of how outdated this game is in comparison to what todays standards are in gaming.

Considering that audition 3 is in development, its only a matter of time before this obsolete version of audition is shutdown and A3 takes its place. Only then will this series have any chance at redeeming its playerbase and potentially becoming more relevant in the NA market.
          À½¾Ç.slk

Comment

Originally posted by Vanyx View Post
            This game is 10 years old. How many games from 2004 are still going strong today?

It hit its peak in popularity years ago. It won't ever be able to reach it again, solely because of how outdated this game is in comparison to what todays standards are in gaming.

Considering that audition 3 is in development, its only a matter of time before this obsolete version of audition is shutdown and A3 takes its place. Only then will this series have any chance at redeeming its playerbase and potentially becoming more relevant in the NA market.
            Audition 3 (also known as World in Audition) has already been released in Korea (wia.hanbition.com) and BTW, I doubt they'll bring A3 here right now, its going to take more than like 10 years until A2 is released in North America and your talking about A3. All we need to do is get more users in Au right now and Steam is the way to do it.
            Originally posted by Rosilia View Post

Fixed.
            O sorry :<, i am really sorry :<.
            Anyways, maybe I can do the content updates. MOTIVATED!

Edit: OMG, just realised I double posted. Sorry .
            Last edited by SiouXsie; 05-06-2014, 05:21 AM.
            Affogato / Fakku / Level 23 / Active

Comment

Originally posted by Caffeine
              O sorry :<, i am really sorry :<.
              It's alright. No harm done.
              ~Ms. Rosie

Comment

Originally posted by Kalisaur View Post

Not to ignore your original post, but your posts have a very negative vibe that just invites criticism. So I decided to do a little research.
                The list of Greenlit games are mostly, as you have said, small Indie games made by publishers who do not have a big name to market for themselves. You're absolutely correct in saying that most Greenlit games (and especially approved ones) are those that do not belong to major corporations. This has some exceptions though.
                Elsword is a game published by Nexon and KOG. Nexon isn't necessarily a small deal, especially with other games such as Dragon Nest being featured on Steam. This could be for the purpose of promoting both Steam and other Nexon games, but regardless of their purpose, this company is not a small one. In fact, Nexon originally owned Audition. I think this point alone is something to take into account when considering how Steam has approved Nexon games, and Audition was originally owned by Nexon. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've been here since those days and you may have been as well.

Also, your argument "Never heard of it therefore point irrelevant" is very self-centered. You are NOT the entire community. I've had a bunch of friends play the original GunZ, and regardless of whether they liked or not, GunZ 2 is still a decently popular game now. To add to this point, the servers have been completely full since it was released. Some people can't even play the game due to this very fact, and they get put into a queue just to get into the game itself. The company Maiet isn't the largest one, but the game title is at least recognizable among a good majority of people in the gaming industry. Other Greenlit games do not have nearly as much of a reputation as they do until they are actually released under the Greenlit name (which, in a sense is the very purpose that the game wishes to greenlit for).

I myself don't necessarily care whether Audition gets Greenlit or not. As Leebyn stated, the game being in Greenlit is already some publicity in its own. It may bring in 5-10 people, but it would still be considered some effort into making Audition more popular to slow its eventual downfall. I remember when the game could get almost 4-5 channels full, and now we're barely hitting 2 if even that. There's no reason to say that Audition doesn't DESERVE to be Greenlit if Steam has approved it as being vote-worthy. All that we, as a community, should care about is hoping that it actually passes and gives Redbana more reason to focus on the game's development. There's absolutely no reason to bash the fact that it's being Greenlit. Nothing good comes out of this.

I have nothing against you Dre, but I honestly think that this thread is not meant for your vents and personal attacks. I don't know this Sam person, and I obviously don't have the knowledge you have about what goes on in the Council, but my honest opinion is that personal attacks on the Internet are pointless. What good do you hope to gain out of slandering someone's name? Do you hope to get them removed from the Council by getting the community to share your opinion? If the person is really even deserving of the community's attention, then it'll come naturally by their actions and the community's reactions, not from someone calling them names.

Edit: In accordance with your own edit, I'm not putting words into your mouth. Redbana has nothing to lose and isn't really competition for Steam. I don't think many companies can say that being put onto Steam is a really bad thing, because it's promotion for both sides. The amount of promotion that each side gets is related to the amount of users that visit each company, and the amount of users that use Steam is much, much larger than the amount of users that actually know the name Redbana. What exactly would Redbana have to lose by partnering up with Steam?
                Clearly you don't know me, I don't give a damn about your opinion. Mines the only one that matters. Not only that but again, you haven't been around long enough because LOL AT BOLD. Like Redbana hasn't been ignoring us since day one.

Comment

If you think redbana is going downhill and never coming back up because everything is just going wrong and nobody is doing anything right..why are you still here
                  TNT

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                    If you think redbana is going downhill and never coming back up because everything is just going wrong and nobody is doing anything right..why are you still here
                    There alot of forumers here though that don't even play this game anymore. Like me, I gave away my headliner account and still post here occasionally. And it is a fact that Redbana is dying though, why else would we struggling with getting a full 2nd channel?
                    sigpic
                    I love Matt Turtle ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby View Post
                      There alot of forumers here though that don't even play this game anymore. Like me, I gave away my headliner account and still post here occasionally. And it is a fact that Redbana is dying though, why else would we struggling with getting a full 2nd channel?
                      I didnt ask why are you still here playing redbana, you could leave the forums. Yeah I don't play it either but I still use forums...don't see me complaining about what it's doing wrong and who is lying about whatever positive change might possibly happen
                      TNT

Comment

Working...
                      X