Cuppycake - Cuppy
    Exhausted - Exhausted
    Leebyn - Leebyn
    Rosilia - Rosilia
    Sam - Itachi (new)
    Slinder - Sly
    Sora - Sora
    Tamai - Tamai

Welcome to the team Sam. I hope we get a lot accomplished ~ !

Music :
    We are continuing to push for the new music to come in.

Gifting :
    Still awaiting the answer.

Beats Clothes :
    Has been brought back on the to-do list since proof has been provided.

Green Light :
    Audition is expected to go on Green Light soon.

Tournament Times, EXP Server, Beginner Server:
    This is being discussed.

Events :
    We apologize for the previous delay of our events.
    Our on-going on is Loving Memoirs (here). Don't forget to join ~

If you guys have any ideas for events feel free to let any of us know.
    It is also noted that the EU players are asking for events around their time zones.
    I can safely say that we (the CAs) are aware of that and will try to keep your time zone in mind for when we host our events that are in game.

Bugs & Glitches :
    These should be fixed:
    • Love Party disconnection issue: When the love letter appears, everyone in the room will disconnect if the guy's fam owns the channel and there is at least one watcher.
    • Level up Rewards: Starting from Level 61 until Max level, you will gain exclusive Level up reward item however the duration of the item is not Indefinite
    They are aware of all the other bugs and glitches.
    Please continue to post the bugs and glitches you come across in the Bugs Report section of the forums (here).

Content Updates:
    As most of you are aware tr848 is no longer in the CA due to personal reasons.
    Someone else in the going to try to take over the Content Update posts.
    So please bare with us ~

That is all we have so far for the monthly updates.
    If you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please feel free to let us know.
    We will try to answer them all to the best of our ability!
    Sly - LvL 53 Headliner
    Representing: Subjects
    Where it's always Halloween

Originally posted by Slinder View Post
    [*]Level up Rewards: Starting from Level 61 until Max level, you will gain exclusive Level up reward item however the duration of the item is not Indefinite
    Yes they MUST BE INDEFINITE. Do not change it;
    Master Legend
    -MENTOR-

Comment

Yay for my waifu

Comment

Dont forget there's still and issue with the vanashing x2 cards (from lps). Supposedly when someone would redeem a x2 LP card or whatnot and would look in thier items or relog, they would vanish and it would suddenly have an effect on any x2 they redeemed for lps or if they even bought them.

Comment

Whoever is telling you Audition is going on Greenlit is a liar. Greenlight is specifically for games that are new with tiny publishers (like indie games) that need a push and help to get their game known, made and into the mainstream gaming industry. Audition fits none of the criteria, it's an old game with a main publishing company, and it's already made. Greenlight = the gaming version of kickstarter. Not only that but Valve would probably never go for something like Audition, it has no player base and nobody is interested in it. Maybe Grenanda esppsoajfdjae or whatever, maybe (but unlikely), but not Audition. Just look at the games that are greenlit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...eenlight_games

All of them are viral games that Valve knew it could make traffic with, not only that but there are literally thousands of people putting their stuff in greenlight everyday and you really think people are going to vote for ****ty Audition? Lol no.

I think the GM's and mostly everybody thinks putting your stuff in Greenlight = Greenlit, that's not the case, they are 2 very different things. Greenlight = Showing off your stuff and people vote for it and valve might adopt it, Greenlit = Valve chose your game to showcase on their website (it will never happen for Audition).

Also, **** Sam, the best CA left because of that trick, can't wait to see nothing come from her dumb wigface, the GM's are retarded for letting her join.

Comment

Originally posted by notDre View Post
            Whoever is telling you Audition is going on Greenlit is a liar. Greenlight is specifically for games that are new with tiny publishers (like indie games) that need a push and help to get their game known, made and into the mainstream gaming industry. Audition fits none of the criteria, it's an old game with a main publishing company, and it's already made. Greenlight = the gaming version of kickstarter. Not only that but Valve would probably never go for something like Audition, it has no player base and nobody is interested in it. Maybe Grenanda esppsoajfdjae or whatever, maybe (but unlikely), but not Audition. Just look at the games that are greenlit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...eenlight_games

All of them are viral games that Valve knew it could make traffic with, not only that but there are literally thousands of people putting their stuff in greenlight everyday and you really think people are going to vote for ****ty Audition? Lol no.

I think the GM's and mostly everybody thinks putting your stuff in Greenlight = Greenlit, that's not the case, they are 2 very different things. Greenlight = Showing off your stuff and people vote for it and valve might adopt it, Greenlit = Valve chose your game to showcase on their website (it will never happen for Audition).

Also, **** Sam, the best CA left because of that trick, can't wait to see nothing come from her dumb wigface, the GM's are retarded for letting her join.
            Jeez. stop thinking negative. :|. Lots of other games made by big publisher are being greenlight. And plus, Audition can be popular for it to be Greenlit. And also, I dislike Sam but isn't that a bit harsh. That's just mean.
            Affogato / Fakku / Level 23 / Active

Comment

Originally posted by Caffeine View Post
              Jeez. stop thinking negative. :|. Lots of other games made by big publisher are being greenlight. And plus, Audition can be popular for it to be Greenlit. And also, I dislike Sam but isn't that a bit harsh. That's just mean.
              It's not thinking negative, that's the ****ing reality. I forgot to mention that Audition can never be greenlit because it has multiple servers for multiple countries, that's a HUGE NONO with Greenlit games, unless T3 is planning on converging all the servers into one huge global Audition, it will never happen. Name one game that's been greenlit by a major company? Oh wait... you can't because no games that have been greenlit are made by a major known publisher? You have to remember Valve is a major gaming company and joining Steam and going on their games list is basically submitting to Valve to plug your ********, no major gaming company wants to be submitted to their main competitors. That's like PS4 asking Xbox1 to put their game in their games store

It's harsh but it's the truth, GM's traded a useful contributing CA for a garbage toxic player who will accomplish nothing. Inbe4 her e-tards come in and say how obsessed I am over her when in reality I just think the GM's are retarded to do that trade in. Though it's no secret the GM's aren't the brightest light bulbs in the cupboard.

*Edit Before people start putting words in my mouth that I'm saying no major gaming companies put their games on steam, I'm saying that in order to be a part of Steam you basically are agreeing to be in a contract with one of your major competitors and submitting to their will and terms. (people do it, but huge A-list companies generally don't)
              Last edited by HellQueen; 03-07-2014, 05:39 AM.

Comment

It's not thinking negative, that's the ****ing reality. I forgot to mention that Audition can never be greenlit because it has multiple servers for multiple countries, that's a HUGE NONO with Greenlit games, unless T3 is planning on converging all the servers into one huge global Audition, it will never happen. Name one game that's been greenlit by a major company? Oh wait... you can't because no games that have been greenlit are made by a major known publisher? You have to remember Valve is a major gaming company and joining Steam and going on their games list is basically submitting to Valve to plug your ********, no major gaming company wants to be submitted to their main competitors. That's like PS4 asking Xbox1 to put their game in their games store

It's harsh but it's the truth, GM's traded a useful contributing CA for a garbage toxic player who will accomplish nothing. Inbe4 her e-tards come in and say how obsessed I am over her when in reality I just think the GM's are retarded to do that trade in. Though it's no secret the GM's aren't the brightest light bulbs in the cupboard.

*Edit Before people start putting words in my mouth that I'm saying no major gaming companies put their games on steam, I'm saying that in order to be a part of Steam you basically are agreeing to be in a contract with one of your major competitors and submitting to their will and terms. (people do it, but huge A-list companies generally don't)

Maiet : Gunz 2 got greenlight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor View Post

Yes they MUST BE INDEFINITE. Do not change it;
                  Yes, that's what they're doing - keeping them indefinite. The clothing items were bugged with a countdown recently.

Originally posted by Random View Post
                  Dont forget there's still and issue with the vanashing x2 cards (from lps). Supposedly when someone would redeem a x2 LP card or whatnot and would look in thier items or relog, they would vanish and it would suddenly have an effect on any x2 they redeemed for lps or if they even bought them.
                  Also possibly from coin mode. Kevin gave us information about this bug a while back so I can confidently say they're aware of it (...though I'm sorry that I don't have an update to share with you all.)

--

Regarding Greenlight

Personally I wouldn't mind if Audition didn't get Greenlit, I would be alright with a bit of publicity and some Steam "awareness" so that X-trap can whitelist the in game overlay functions if possible like it did in the past. Right now you can't even run it in Steam as a nonSteam game for more than 20 seconds unless you have the Steam in-game completely disabled.

Leebyn Greentlover
                  FB | Twitch | Tournament log | PM me about anything ^^

Comment

Originally posted by HerBum View Post

Maiet : Gunz 2 got greenlight.
                    Never heard of it therefore point irrelevant.

@Above, I didn't say it shouldn't be Greenlit, however it won't be. You can't greenlight a 5+ year old game that's already licensed under a different major company.

Comment

I thought valve was planning to get rid of greenlight because they're "evolving"
                      Zhen || ♥Ravel || [ N/A ]

Comment

Never heard of it therefore point irrelevant.

@Above, I didn't say it shouldn't be Greenlit, however it won't be. You can't greenlight a 5+ year old game that's already licensed under a different major company.
                        Not to ignore your original post, but your posts have a very negative vibe that just invites criticism. So I decided to do a little research.
                        The list of Greenlit games are mostly, as you have said, small Indie games made by publishers who do not have a big name to market for themselves. You're absolutely correct in saying that most Greenlit games (and especially approved ones) are those that do not belong to major corporations. This has some exceptions though.
                        Elsword is a game published by Nexon and KOG. Nexon isn't necessarily a small deal, especially with other games such as Dragon Nest being featured on Steam. This could be for the purpose of promoting both Steam and other Nexon games, but regardless of their purpose, this company is not a small one. In fact, Nexon originally owned Audition. I think this point alone is something to take into account when considering how Steam has approved Nexon games, and Audition was originally owned by Nexon. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've been here since those days and you may have been as well.

Also, your argument "Never heard of it therefore point irrelevant" is very self-centered. You are NOT the entire community. I've had a bunch of friends play the original GunZ, and regardless of whether they liked or not, GunZ 2 is still a decently popular game now. To add to this point, the servers have been completely full since it was released. Some people can't even play the game due to this very fact, and they get put into a queue just to get into the game itself. The company Maiet isn't the largest one, but the game title is at least recognizable among a good majority of people in the gaming industry. Other Greenlit games do not have nearly as much of a reputation as they do until they are actually released under the Greenlit name (which, in a sense is the very purpose that the game wishes to greenlit for).

I myself don't necessarily care whether Audition gets Greenlit or not. As Leebyn stated, the game being in Greenlit is already some publicity in its own. It may bring in 5-10 people, but it would still be considered some effort into making Audition more popular to slow its eventual downfall. I remember when the game could get almost 4-5 channels full, and now we're barely hitting 2 if even that. There's no reason to say that Audition doesn't DESERVE to be Greenlit if Steam has approved it as being vote-worthy. All that we, as a community, should care about is hoping that it actually passes and gives Redbana more reason to focus on the game's development. There's absolutely no reason to bash the fact that it's being Greenlit. Nothing good comes out of this.

I have nothing against you Dre, but I honestly think that this thread is not meant for your vents and personal attacks. I don't know this Sam person, and I obviously don't have the knowledge you have about what goes on in the Council, but my honest opinion is that personal attacks on the Internet are pointless. What good do you hope to gain out of slandering someone's name? Do you hope to get them removed from the Council by getting the community to share your opinion? If the person is really even deserving of the community's attention, then it'll come naturally by their actions and the community's reactions, not from someone calling them names.

Edit: In accordance with your own edit, I'm not putting words into your mouth. Redbana has nothing to lose and isn't really competition for Steam. I don't think many companies can say that being put onto Steam is a really bad thing, because it's promotion for both sides. The amount of promotion that each side gets is related to the amount of users that visit each company, and the amount of users that use Steam is much, much larger than the amount of users that actually know the name Redbana. What exactly would Redbana have to lose by partnering up with Steam?
                        Last edited by Kalisaur; 03-08-2014, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Since there's a weird rumor about why I left... I want to say that I did not leave council because Sam joined. I became aware that Sam was accepted into the council after I sent the GMs my resignation.
                          I was a CA for almost two years (I think?) and it was the right time to leave. I have other things I need to attend to right now.
                          I'm no longer a community agent.

Comment

Originally posted by tr848 View Post
                            Since there's a weird rumor about why I left... I want to say that I did not leave council because Sam joined. I became aware that Sam was accepted into the council after I sent the GMs my resignation.
                            I was a CA for almost two years (I think?) and it was the right time to leave. I have other things I need to attend to right now.
                            . Don't leaveeee. BTW, are you still going to host audifan.net?
                            Affogato / Fakku / Level 23 / Active

Comment

Originally posted by tr848 View Post
                              Did they even allow you to leave? Anyway, goodluck, Kevin!
                              PARiSxSteelGreyCouple Lvl: 21SteelGrey & BaIIsTempest
                              sigpic
                              FaeMasterMindCouple Lvl: 60Jequn & JaciferPrestige

Viral/iLess Lycaeus
                              Ava: Heichou Siggy: ~Kuro

Comment

• Sora
                                Sora commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I didn't but he left anyway Q___Q
                            Working...
                            X