• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What

Attachment What? .-.

o: I get that when it auto signs me out sometimes lol

Were you checking Necro thread?

Comment

Yeah and I'm signed in. I don't know why it wont let me go in it.

Comment

So I made another account and it does the same thing. Wtfffff now I can't get to 20k posts. xD

Comment

Cause of ur spam on it bruh
          sigpic

Comment

Gee, I never knew you couldn't spam on it. Wasn't that the whole point? Woooooooooooooooooooooooow, that's really sadddddd

Comment

• iRedrum
              iRedrum commented
              Editing a comment
              That shows this forum is dead. And yes, it should be allowed. It wasn't in the rules that I can't do that. I've been doing this since Feb and now it's a problem? Lol.

• KawaiiHonoka
              KawaiiHonoka commented
              Editing a comment
              There's been people making a post every 5 mins before lol. The only rule was no bots. I doubt anyone did.
              I doubt it got removed for anything anyone did here. It's been removed in the past before and if they choose to restore it again, they will.
              If it was an issue of any kind, they would've addressed it.

• iRedrum
              iRedrum commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you for clearing that up

So they arbitrarily deleted the necromancy thread? That's too bad. If they are against spamming (which is the points of that thread), they should have given a warning before deleting it. Just saying

Clef.

IGN: whatamelon

Comment

Originally posted by whatamelon View Post
              So they arbitrarily deleted the necromancy thread? That's too bad. If they are against spamming (which is the points of that thread), they should have given a warning before deleting it. Just saying

Clef.
              EXACTLY! That's the whole point of the thread! How do you get points if you don't spam? Lol

Comment

Working...
              X