Please help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help!

I can't get on because of x trap. I tried disabling my anti virus but doesn't work!

Are you running something in the background? Usually there's a program running in the background that interferes with x-trap perhaps a windows program. Have you tried running audition in a different resolution, windowed/full-screen mode?

Could you also tell us what operating system you are running, and a little info on your pc?
    Caterina | Royal Master | Mercy

Comment

Not sure if you're still having the problem but you might need to reset your internet options to fix it. If that doesn't work try downloading xpatcher and press "Start Audition" , it should fix it if the other options don't work. You can download xpatcher here : http://forums.jordantrudgett.com/vie....php?f=18&t=31 . It's a last resort for me if my xpatcher had trouble updating. If it does fix that way, you should be able to use the normal launcher again without any issues.

Code 10-0300-00002EFE-147 and other similar numbers that start with 10-
      "The access to X-Trap patch server is unstable or X-Trap update wasn’t able to run properly. Please, restart game."

Happens when you launch the game, it looks different from the other X-Trap errors.

Problem: X-Trap has trouble updating itself.
      Solution: Try again after a few minutes, it might be a momentary error. If it keeps happening, check your internet connection to make sure it’s not slow speed or high latency. Try turning off your firewall temporarily. If it works with your firewall off, you might have to whitelist the X-Trap process. Also try temporarily disabling your antivirus.
      If you're using an older version of Windows (especially XP), make sure you are current with Windows updates.
      If you still cannot connect, you can try to reset your Internet Options/Internet Explorer (even if you don't use IE!)

(Windows 7 instructions, should be similar in other Windows versions though)
      Open your Internet Options. You can find it either in your Control Panel (under Network and Internet if you view by Category) or in Internet Explorer via the gear icon in the top right hand side or the top menu bar under "Tools" (hit the Alt key if you don't see it.)

Go to Advanced tab, and click the "Reset..." button near the bottom. It'll run a small window and check off a few lines, and then it will run a command prompt window briefly. It might ask you to set up Internet Explorer again but you can close it.

Related threads :http://forums.redbana.com/forum/audi...ible-solutions
      Last edited by Random; 09-10-2016, 01:12 PM.

Comment

I'm not really sure what's causing the game to disconnect. I currently have a Lenovo yoga 710 , OS is windows 10 with intel core i5 2.30Ghz processor. I'm going to try and run the game in a different resolution and will let you know if that helps. Thank you for your help!

Comment

Hey guys! So I tried all of the ways you guys said, it didn't work.. I don't know what to do anymore. Please help.. I really want to play audition again..

Comment

Are you trying with the original client because this keeps happening to me with xPatcher. I downloaded Steam and am playing through it with i5 laptop one

Chadi x Seidue

Comment

• lopzie91
              lopzie91 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi! I'm using steam for audition too. I actually tried both but nothing seems to work..

Try to delete the XTrap folder. You won't have any problem for deleting because the patcher will redownload the updated version for you.
            Celine

YT

Comment

• lopzie91
              lopzie91 commented
              Editing a comment
              That didn't work either.. thank you for your suggestion sir :/

• Skillful
              Skillful commented
              Editing a comment
              I uploaded my xtrap folder for you, maybe it works. Can you try it? https://www.mediafire.com/?vqty0pzq70ev2wo

If that doesn't work I would say you have a program/virus that is affecting xtrap to update. Then I would suggest you to run Adwcleaner.

You can also try to restart your modem if you didn't all these days.
              Last edited by Skillful; 09-12-2016, 05:05 AM.

• lopzie91
              lopzie91 commented
              Editing a comment
              Didn't work sir

Do you have any firewall active either on your computer or your router possibly?

To rule out if it's computer or your internet -
            Do you have another computer you can use on your internet?
            Or can you use your laptop on another internet network? Try it at another location?

Leebyn
            Greentlover

FB | Twitch | Tournament log | PM me about anything ^^ | Not a CA, Council is on hold.

Comment

• lopzie91
              lopzie91 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi! I already tried disabling my firewall and I don't know if our router has a firewall on. I wouldn't know because i'm still living in my parent's house. But, I was able to play a week ago with no problem. After the new patch was released, I can't play anymore. I don't know how to use another internet network too.

• Leebyn
              Leebyn commented
              Editing a comment
              A few of the ISP-provided routers (like Xfinity/Comcast) have security firewalls that block Audition, though I'm not sure if they also block X-Trap.
              And about trying another internet network, I just meant something that isn't your home internet - can be the library, friend's house, public Wifi, etc.

• lopzie91
              lopzie91 commented
              Editing a comment
              I see.. Thank you for the information sir/ma'am. If connecting to my neighbor's wifi still doesn't work, I might just give up.
          Working...
          X