[CA] * HOLIDAY PARTY! *

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CA] * HOLIDAY PARTY! *

Battle against the NPC crew to get Holiday Prizes for you and your team!

Duration December 2nd - 24th , Fridays and Saturdays at random times

Mode : Union Battle Party - SBBOY

Song: Party Party

Rules :
    • Losers of the previous rounds can participate again.
    • Only 1 win per account throughout the entire event.
    • Players cannot give the prize to other players. Please tell them to participate.
    • Players cannot alternate the prizes. Please join on that following event day.
    • Winners cannot participate in the rounds again.
    • We are allowed to deny participation of/disqualify a player if any instances of hacking occur.
    Requirements : You must have the level and outfit requirement to join the room.

Level
    Level 16 + . Levels under 16 will not be able to ready in UBP : S-BBOY.

Outfit
    Female : Red Frosting Top AND Red Frosting Skirt

Male : Tartan Corduroy Top AND Goldwave Slim Bottoms

Mechanics:
    The CA will mega and post in the forums that the event will start in a few minutes.
    3 participants will be eligible to play in the game room.
    Beat the NPC crew and try to get the NPCs to miss during the game!

How to attack NPCs in Union Battle Party
    2 or more team members must sync perfect sync 6 times in order to build up the attack gauge.
    Once the attack gauge is full , any of the team members can press the "0" key to send the attack.
    Each attack sends 3 reverse chance arrows to the NPCs. If the NPC misses, there will be a missing symbol and they will do a falling motion. Choose wisely on when to send attacks!

Last edited by Random; 12-02-2016, 06:36 AM.

Prizes :
    7 Day Rudolph's Friend Cute Teddy pet
    30 Day
    Rudolph's Friend Cute Teddy pet + 1,500 BANA CASH
    90 Day Rudolph's Friend Cute Teddy pet + 2,500 BANA CASH

The duration of the prize will depend on the following results of the match.

7 Day
    Win against the NPC battle party +
    Get the same NPC to fall 3 times (no particular order)

30 Day
    Win against NPC battle party +
    Get all 3 NPCs to fall 3 times each (no particular order)

90 Day
    Win against NPC battle party +
    Get all 3 NPCS to fall 3 times (at the same time)

**Please give us time after the event to tally the results! We will post them here on this thread afterwards.
    **Funding for this event is done by GMs. Expect the prize from AUDITION in your giftbox.

Press the spoiler button for an example

December 2, 2016
    Oat, Tsubasa, and HerAdCarry
    90 Day pet + 2500 Bana Cash

December 3, 2016
    Hmm, Caterina, and Ep
    7 Day pet

December 9, 2016
    Rowlet, Pyo, and ~Vi
    7 Day pet

December 10, 2016
    Cascade, Seidue, and Meerkat
    7 Day pet

December 16, 2016
    Problematiq, Kaskade, and ~KentyGaga~
    7 Day pet

December 17, 2016
    Arielle and Ear
    7 Day pet

December 23, 2016
    No winners

December 24, 2016
    Punched, Hoodrat, ~Tylenol
    7 Day pet
    Last edited by Leebyn; 12-25-2016, 04:10 AM.

Leebyn
    Greentlover

FB | Twitch | Tournament log | PM me about anything ^^ | Not a CA, Council is on hold.

Comment

̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶H̶o̶l̶i̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶P̶a̶r̶t̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶1̶5̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶s̶!̶ ̶M̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶i̶r̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶j̶o̶i̶n̶i̶n̶g̶!̶

Congrats to Oat, Tsubasa and HerAdCarry for winning a 90 Day pet and 2,500 BANA CASH!

The next round of Holiday Party will be on 12/3 !

Last edited by Random; 12-02-2016, 05:40 PM.

Comment

̶H̶o̶l̶i̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶P̶a̶r̶t̶y̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶1̶5̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶s̶!̶ ̶P̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶i̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶f̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶

Congratulations to Hmm, Caterina, and Ep for winning 7 Day pet!

Next Holiday party will be on Friday December 9th.

Last edited by Leebyn; 12-04-2016, 04:20 AM.

Leebyn
        Greentlover

FB | Twitch | Tournament log | PM me about anything ^^ | Not a CA, Council is on hold.

Comment

̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶3̶r̶d̶ ̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶H̶o̶l̶i̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶P̶a̶r̶t̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶1̶5̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶!̶ ̶(̶8̶:̶3̶5̶ ̶P̶M̶ ̶E̶S̶T̶)̶ ̶M̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶i̶r̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶j̶o̶i̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶!̶

Congratulations to Rowlet , Pyo and ~Vi for winning a 7 Day Pet !
          The next Holiday Party will be on Saturday, December 10th

Last edited by Random; 12-10-2016, 02:10 AM.

Comment

̶H̶o̶l̶i̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶P̶a̶r̶t̶y̶ ̶#̶4̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶1̶5̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶(̶2̶1̶:̶4̶5̶)̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶F̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶C̶h̶a̶n̶n̶e̶l̶ ̶1̶ ̶R̶o̶o̶m̶ ̶7̶.̶ ̶P̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶i̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶f̶i̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶j̶o̶i̶n̶i̶n̶g̶!̶

Congratulations to Cascade, Meerkat, and Seidue for winning a 7 Day pet!
            Next round of Holiday Party will be on Friday December 16, 2016.

Last edited by Leebyn; 12-11-2016, 02:11 AM.

Leebyn
            Greentlover

Comment

̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶5thr̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶H̶o̶l̶i̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶P̶a̶r̶t̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶1̶5̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶!̶ ̶(̶2:40 ̶AM̶ ̶E̶S̶T̶)̶ ̶M̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶i̶r̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶j̶o̶i̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶!̶

Congrats to Problematiq , Kaskade and ~KentyGaga~ for winning a 7 day pet!

The next round of Holiday Party will be tomorrow , December 17th!

Last edited by Random; 12-18-2016, 01:27 AM.

Comment

T̶o̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶6̶t̶h̶ ̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶H̶o̶l̶i̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶P̶a̶r̶t̶y̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶!̶ ̶W̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶1̶5̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶(̶1̶7̶:̶1̶5̶)̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶F̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶C̶h̶a̶n̶n̶e̶l̶ ̶1̶ ̶R̶o̶o̶m̶ ̶1̶5̶.̶

Congrats to Arielle and Ear for winning a 7 day pet!

The next round of Holiday Party will be Friday December 23rd.

Last edited by Leebyn; 12-21-2016, 06:25 AM.

Leebyn
                Greentlover

Comment

T̶h̶e̶ ̶7thr̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶H̶o̶l̶i̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶P̶a̶r̶t̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶1̶0 ̶m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶!̶ ̶(11:30 ̶PM̶ ̶E̶S̶T̶)̶ ̶M̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶i̶r̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶j̶o̶i̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶!̶

Nice try! The following party did not win the round for the prize.

The LAST round of Holiday Party will be tomorrow , December 24th!

Last edited by Random; 12-24-2016, 03:41 AM.

Comment

̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶H̶o̶l̶i̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶P̶a̶r̶t̶y̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶1̶0̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶(̶2̶3̶:̶5̶0̶)̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶F̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶C̶h̶a̶n̶n̶e̶l̶ ̶1̶ ̶R̶o̶o̶m̶ ̶6̶!̶ ̶P̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶p̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶i̶r̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶j̶o̶i̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶~̶

Congrats to Punched, Hoodrat, and ~Tylenol for winning a 7 Day pet!
                    This concludes the Holiday Party event; thank you to all participants for playing!

Last edited by Leebyn; 12-25-2016, 04:09 AM.

Leebyn
                    Greentlover

Comment

The prizes have been sent ! Please let us know if you didn't get your reward!

This sums up the Holiday Party event! Thanks to everyone who participated.

If you'd like to leave a review about your experience with CA events, feel free to fill out the form here : https://goo.gl/forms/48OibfBtMnWnsg3k1

Comment

Working...
                      X