Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mk_'s BeatUp Challenge Challenge

Rules

-This event will last from September 1, 2016 until December 31, 2016.

-Each person must have a minimum 10 BUC scores already submitted in the BUC by the starting date in order to be allowed to participate in this event. If you are unfamiliar with the BUC, click the link in my signature to learn more. However, it's strongly advised that only people with a passion for BU join this event.

-Each participant is given two unique challenges or missions to have completed by the end of this event. An example of a mission might be to have at least x total points in the BUC at the time the event is over. Or to have x amount of reds, blues, or greens. Or to have x amount of PB's which are better than my PB by the event deadline. Or to be in the Top 10 by the deadline. All of the missions will be judged at the conclusion of the event. So for example, if your mission was to have 50 total points in the BUC, that means you must have at least 50 by December 31 @ 11:59PM PST. It won't be considered a pass if you had 50 at some point in November but then lost a few.

-Every mission will be designed to be obtainable for that particular person if they put in the effort required. Level of difficulty of missions may vary slightly for each person but none of them will be designed to be impossible. Mission A will be hard and Mission B will be insanely hard. Each successfully completed mission will be worth a reward of 10k BC. So there is a chance for each participant to win a maximum of 20k.

-Anyone caught cheating will be DQ'ed from this and any future events that I host. Proof of legitimacy may be requested at my discretion.

-Signups are now open, please post your IGN below to enter. Signup deadline is Aug 31 @ 11:59 PST.

-Everyone's missions will be posted in this thread at the start of the event.

-Every score you obtain must use the /time command in the screenshot. You then have 24 hours from that time to post it in the BUC thread. Failure to do this even one time may result in a forfeit of your potential prize(s). This rule is to prevent "hoarding" all of your good scores until Dec. 31 before posting them.

-if 15 or more people join, bonus 10k prize to the person who played the biggest role in preventing others from reaching their goal(s)

List of Foes Ready for Battle

VioletSkye
    whatamelon
    Weasel
    Repay
    Former Golden UMA Trophy Winner MrNo1Guide aka Z3N
    Dementor
    NinaNa
    mich123
    Last edited by mk_; 09-01-2016, 05:34 PM.

I'm in! Scared of your challenges though pls no cray button 0 ripeiprip cough

Ign: VioletSkye

Retired because playing alone is no fun

Comment

Hello! I'll do my best

ign: whatamelon
      IGN: whatamelon

Comment

Note: I won't be joining this event as a participant, but I may be trying to save some cash by preventing others from completing their missions.

Comment

• Hengbok
          Hengbok commented
          Editing a comment
          xD gotta work hard to save some cash

I'm so bad at BU still haha

• whatamelon
          whatamelon commented
          Editing a comment
          "Every mission will be designed to be obtainable for that particular person if they put in the effort required"- i joined because of this statement lol..dont be too hard on us, ;(

I'm in to have my hopes and dreams ruined!

IGN: Weasel

Comment

Sure I'll try it

IGN: Repay

Comment

signing up for this man since hes too A-list to do it himself

Comment

• Hengbok
              Hengbok commented
              Editing a comment
              Heck yes! I remember that guy haha. I always would think his name was like the song No.1 Guy or something lol

• whatamelon
              whatamelon commented
              Editing a comment
              That flower is a nice touch

I'll have submitted 10 buc scores by the starting date (7 more ss)
            Ign: Dementor

Comment

niiiice you are joining too Dementor!

Comment

Haii IGN: NinaNa

Comment

I'll try it out IGN: mich123
                  Hikari

Comment

Woooo more players

Comment

The signup deadline is now over. Challenges will be posted here soon.

Comment

Ok, here are the official challenges:

Violetskye

Challenge #1 - "Reach for the Skye" - Remain in the Top 9 overall BUC ranks by the conclusion of this event
                        Challenge #2 - "The Elite Eight" - Finish in the Top 8 at the conclusion of this event

Weasel

Challenge #1 - "Bop goes the Weasel" - Finish in the Top 9 overall BUC ranks by the conclusion of this event
                        Challenge #2 - "The Elite Eight" - Finish in the Top 8 at the conclusion of this event

Repay

Challenge #1 - "Repay the Piper" - Finish in the Top 9 overall BUC ranks by the conclusion of this event

Z3N

Challenge #1 - "Mr. #2 Guide" - Finish in the Top 2 overall BUC ranks by the conclusion of this event
                        Challenge #2 - "Red Alert" - Boast having more Reds than Nemesis by the conclusion of this event

Dementor

Challenge #1 - "Perfect Ten" - Finish the event with at least 10 points in the BUC
                        Challenge #2 - "Wai u gotta be so rude?" - Finish the event with more points than Greentlover

NinaNa

Challenge #1 - "Five Star Challenge" - Finish the event with at least 5 points in the BUC
                        Challenge #2 - "100 Star Challenge" - Finish the event with at least 100 points in the BUC

mich123

Challenge #1 - "Five Star Challenge" - Finish the event with at least 5 points in the BUC
                        Challenge #2 - "Hacking the N3TwoRk" - Finish the event in first place overall in the BUC

whatamelon

Challenge #2 - "***** out for Harambe" - FC with you (video required)

Good luck everyone!

Comment

Working...
                        X