"unable to download" patcher!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "unable to download" patcher!!!

I just downloaded audition, and when i double click the icon, it came up "unable to download" it is the patcher.. help please?!?!?

Try this.

Download it, follow the instructions copy and paste what comes up.

Or if you don't want to wait for tgfcoder's reply.

Try this.

Not sure about the second option about not waiting for his reply though :S.
    my baby mary

Comment

Kindly report your problem here. Someone will be able to assist you with your problem. ^^
      League: Yeon Ae

[Cirrus Stratus]

Comment

Originally posted by iMochiix3 View Post
        Kindly report your problem here. Someone will be able to assist you with your problem. ^^
        Hissssss. D<
        my baby mary

Comment

Originally posted by TheRandomKid View Post
          Hissssss. D<
          o3o; Don't naturally assume that those are the tools they need. It's better to let the GMs or tgfcoder help them out.

[Cirrus Stratus]

Comment

Originally posted by iMochiix3 View Post
            o3o; Don't naturally assume that those are the tools they need. It's better to let the GMs or tgfcoder help them out.
            Nuhh xD. He/she might be missing some files or something. Thats why they need the tools to figure out which files are missing. Or it may be another problem >;o.

And besides, the tools are made by tgf so i win >:3 Mehehe
            my baby mary

Comment

Originally posted by TheRandomKid View Post
              Nuhh xD. He/she might be missing some files or something. Thats why they need the tools to figure out which files are missing. Or it may be another problem >;o.

And besides, the tools are made by tgf so i win >:3 Mehehe
              No comment to you.

[Cirrus Stratus]

Comment

Could you check the size of the setup file? It should be about 2 gigabytes. Right click-> properties and post a screenshot of that if you can.

Comment

sorry.. i deleted the previous audition and told my friend to pass me the audition file through thumbdrive! And i got the audition file, but when i tried to open it, it appear a white screen and then my comp will lag.. afterwards, it auto close! Any help for this? i really wanna play!! PLEASE HELP!

Comment

And also, i click another audition icon! It say unable to locate component, because fmod.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem. Any idea too?

Comment

You need to properly install the game to play.

Comment

Hi there,

Originally posted by tgfcoder View Post
                        You need to properly install the game to play.
                        Basically that^.

If I may suggest, you might wanna redownload the latest patcher+reinstall the game+carefully repatch it again. Don't forget to restart your computer before you install the game to get rid of any unnecessary processes. Furthermore, run the installer file as an Administrator.

When you experienced further error boxes after doing those stuff, post here again with the screenshot of the error box that you're having. OK?

Best,

Looking for a direct download of Audition? Click here or here. Like us on Facebook.
                        We've come a long way, eh? Yes, yes. \o/
                        I ♥ you guys. Thanks for everything :o
                        We can heal everything with kindness. ♥
                        Sig by Jaymee <3

Comment

Same with me. I used Playpark downloader on downloading ANL

Comment

Working...
                        X