new player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new player

hi i recently joined into audition and i've been playing for a while. im 15, male from singapore and my ign is "obsid". i dont know what to put in for intros so i think that's it. also why does audition seem so unfriendly? every lobby i join is just people spamming fast songs and its hard to make any friends when all of them are spamming 130-160+ bpm songs. help?

Create a private room and practice. Also if you mean unfriendly like they're just rude and being a bunch of *****s, it's because this game is played by 14 year olds who think they're edgy.

Comment

Originally posted by iRedrum View Post
      Create a private room and practice. Also if you mean unfriendly like they're just rude and being a bunch of *****s, it's because this game is played by 14 year olds who think they're edgy.
      i've never actually found a rude and ****ty player (maybe i havent fallen that deep yet) its just the chats mostly seem dead and all the lobbies I join are also dead. about the private practice thing i;ve been doing that nonstop so far

Comment

The Game is dead.

Comment

• Caterinaa
          Caterinaa commented
          Editing a comment
          Or alive.

make your own room (private for practice or open with "noob" title or something like that). Or you can ask a friend irw to play together. I play this game bcs a friend of mine ask me. I only playing the game when they're play bcs I'm having the same problem as you.

Comment

make your own room (private for practice or open with "noob" title or something like that). Or you can ask a friend irw to play together. I play this game bcs a friend of mine ask me. I only playing the game when they're play bcs I'm having the same problem as you.

Comment

Working...
          X