Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgotten Password, Frozen Linked Email Address

Greetings, REDBANA forums!

I'm having trouble recovering my original account due to the linked email being frozen. :-( I haven't played Audition for about 3-4 years. I remember my old username, but not my password and I am unable to reset it through the email address. I would really like to use my original account since I had worked so hard on leveling it and such. It'd be nice to see who of my friends still play as well!
    I have filed a ticket but no response. Is there any Admin that could help me? (Or do they not do that anymore?) Or advice would be nice!

Apologies for the typical topic, I'm just super frustrated. I had the email when I was a youngin and I had tried recovering other emails just to recover my hotmail, but no luck.

Edit:
    I'm seriously in a rut because they responded back telling me that my username did not link with my email address. So now I'm thinking, what I may think my username is could be my nickname in game. ((I wish there was a better system of being able to log in because there's game log-in as well as forum log-in and they're both different which makes it frustrating.))
    I just can't wrap my head around the fact that I was able to remember this account 5 years ago and now I can't. I must have been hacked?
    Last edited by spookchu; 02-28-2017, 02:39 AM.

Hi spookchu, I hope you regain access to your account back. In my experience, the best way to go about this situation is to contact support. While in contact with support, indicate specifically:
    • who you are
    • date of potential account creation
    • birthdate
    • ign
    • username and any old passwords that may have been associated with that account
    • the email associated with your account and any bana cash charges you may remember.
    As such, support may ask for more or different questions. I hope support is able to help you.

Also there is now a pin system. If you don't remember setting up a pin or you remember what your pin is, mention that too.

Good Luck,
    Amy

(I will format this post so that it is easier to read later)
    Last edited by Caterinaa; 03-05-2017, 04:21 PM. Reason: Formatting
    Caterina | Royal Master | Mercy

Comment

Originally posted by Caterinaa View Post
      Hi spookchu, I hope you regain access to your account back. In my experience, the best way to go about this situation is to contact support. While in contact with support, indicate specifically who you are, date of potential account creation, birthdate, ign, username and any old passwords that may have been associated with that account, the email associated with your account and any bana cash charges you may remember. As such, support may ask for more or different questions. I hope support is able to help you.

Also there is now a pin system. If you don't remember setting up a pin or you remember what your pin is, mention that too.

Good Luck,
      Amy

(I will format this post so that it is easier to read later)

Thank you!
      I did make a support ticket but maybe it was missing too much information that they need so they decided not to read it. I'll send another with as much info as I can! ^-^

Comment

Working...
      X