come to germany, we will record one :3

• End
          End commented
          Editing a comment
          O:!!! Really? :') Wait 1 year, Ma'am ! qq

• marcin
        morcin
        marchin
        martin (actual english equivalent of Marcin)
        nicram
        king marcin
        marcy
        marcykun

marcin gortat
        getting fu---- by an egg..
        ..that's live.

Comment

• VioletSkye
          VioletSkye commented
          Editing a comment
          50 shades of marcin

• Et c'est comme ça.

getting fu---- by an egg..
        ..that's live.

Comment

• Meanwhile

Retired because playing alone is no fun

Comment

• I am formally leaving Nexus. This is a very difficult decision for me as being the leader of Nexus has been a wonderful chapter of my life. I'm glad to have been able to have the opportunity to forge so many unforgettable memories and meet so many amazing people. When 4Tier was formed in 2010 it was meant as more of a joke and I couldn't imagine that it would eventually become the undisputed greatest FAM of all time. I've truly poured my heart and soul into Nexus over the years and am very proud of its legacy. I hope that whenever anyone thinks of me Nexus is the first thing that comes to mind as it was everything to me. Anything I've ever accomplished in this game was not done for me personally but for Nexus. On that note, as leader I do hold myself to the absolute highest standards and I feel that I cannot continue to meet them. I'm not only talking about how washed up I am, but also my leadership ability. The passion I had which pushed me to invest so much time and energy into Audition isn't there anymore. Everything feels different now. I've chosen Marcin as my successor and I believe in him 100%, and so should all of you.

Goodbye.
          Z3N

Comment

• I know I am not from nexus but I hope you guys allow me to reply just once here

I just want to say I look up to Nexus as one of the pro-est fam in audition, especially in beat up. You have no idea how excited I am whenever I see a room with a Nexus member in it, because I know I'm in for the treat to see top level beatup scores. Consider me a Nexus fan lol.

I played a couple of beat up games with you Z3n (Idk if you remember), and honestly I don't think you are washed up as you say! O.O But then I'm just an average beat up player so what do I know haha

So our leader in Anchor left, now Nexus leader...What is happening Audition?
            IGN: whatamelon

Comment

• VioletSkye
              VioletSkye commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey there, thanks for your kind statement!
              Audition is dying slowly, everyone knows that. But Nexus is not over yet.
              Nexus is and will always be a little group of gamers who not only play Audition together.

• You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round

Comment

• Censored the moustache-ous way.

Retired because playing alone is no fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg View Post
                I am formally leaving Nexus. This is a very difficult decision for me as being the leader of Nexus has been a wonderful chapter of my life. I'm glad to have been able to have the opportunity to forge so many unforgettable memories and meet so many amazing people. When 4Tier was formed in 2010 it was meant as more of a joke and I couldn't imagine that it would eventually become the undisputed greatest FAM of all time. I've truly poured my heart and soul into Nexus over the years and am very proud of its legacy. I hope that whenever anyone thinks of me Nexus is the first thing that comes to mind as it was everything to me. Anything I've ever accomplished in this game was not done for me personally but for Nexus. On that note, as leader I do hold myself to the absolute highest standards and I feel that I cannot continue to meet them. I'm not only talking about how washed up I am, but also my leadership ability. The passion I had which pushed me to invest so much time and energy into Audition isn't there anymore. Everything feels different now. I've chosen Marcin as my successor and I believe in him 100%, and so should all of you.

Goodbye.

Haha I remember when 4tier started. Was fun. Enigma and I made "Beatup" to compete with "4Tier" and "Upbeat" for fun and even secured 1st and 2nd during our debut vs you all ...but then we both ended joining Nexus for some time because you and Marcin became better than most of us. I was the only BU player in the entire "Excelsior" so it was kind of lonely in that respect, but having tons of good BU players to play with in Nexus was a blast. If you ever come back, see ya around Spencer

p.s. anyone know whatever happened to #1 NA BU player of all time, Sunyoung?
                I like to

Comment

• mk_
                  mk_ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  SunYoungs not NA

• Nzawonibla
                  Nzawonibla commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well. He/She played on NA for a while, good enough for me :P
              Working...
              X