Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacking

Hi All ^.^

We all know about hackers and it's pretty much impossible to stop but we can do our part to prevent it a little by not recruiting hackers into FAMs and being aware of who you are having a Fam Battle with.

I'm not talking about auto-clickers for buying channel or FAM points because honestly the FAM system is rudimentary.

I'm referring to auto key, perf hack, chance hack, insane hack, incomplete auto key and private hacks etc etc

Go ahead and hack all you want but let's just be aware of who is hacking and be welcoming to new members that join Audition. There must be someone out there that doesn't want to see the game die.

IGN: Nel

"She may be young but she's the Auditioner we turn to when it was darkest."

I havent really encounter people hacking but if so, players should not tolerate and report to redbana. But sorry I havent been lucky enough to encounter one...
    IGN: whatamelon

Comment

• Daisy
      Daisy commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a legendary pokemon!

• whatamelon
      whatamelon commented
      Editing a comment
      haha a mewtwo appears and is perfectly chaining cancan XD *throws masterball*

Originally posted by whatamelon View Post
    I havent really encounter people hacking but if so, players should not tolerate and report to redbana. But sorry I havent been lucky enough to encounter one...
    You probably don't know how to spot them but it's really easy to know if they're hacking bcos some of those who hack are terrible at it.
    Ainrius/Lv.26

Credits to Blubba

Comment

• Caterinaa
      Caterinaa commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes i do believe that there are hackers in the game, however there may be a chance that those "less skilled" players may have their "more skilled" friends play on their behalf.

Originally posted by Neleil View Post
    Hi All ^.^

We all know about hackers and it's pretty much impossible to stop but we can do our part to prevent it a little by not recruiting hackers into FAMs and being aware of who you are having a Fam Battle with.

I'm not talking about auto-clickers for buying channel or FAM points because honestly the FAM system is rudimentary.

I'm referring to auto key, perf hack, chance hack, insane hack, incomplete auto key and private hacks etc etc

Go ahead and hack all you want but let's just be aware of who is hacking and be welcoming to new members that join Audition. There must be someone out there that doesn't want to see the game die.
    @Bold..... The game isn't dead yet?

Comment

• whatamelon
      whatamelon commented
      Editing a comment
      it is :'(...

Originally posted by iRedrum View Post

@Bold..... The game isn't dead yet?

The game can be shut down so I wouldn't say it's dead yet it's possible to revive

Comment

• whatamelon
      whatamelon commented
      Editing a comment
      Not to be mean or anything, but have you played the game recently especially this August? There's even fewer players this time. Alot of top players quit already.

But you are right there is still a possibility of reviving it but frankly unless redbana comes out with a new season with alot of changes and upgrades( new beats clothes, mic option, 10 to 15 decent modern songs with decent bu charts) those who already quit wont be playing it again.

Originally posted by whatamelon View Post
    Not to be mean or anything, but have you played the game recently especially this August? There's even fewer players this time. Alot of top players quit already.

But you are right there is still a possibility of reviving it but frankly unless redbana comes out with a new season with alot of changes and upgrades( new beats clothes, mic option, 10 to 15 decent modern songs with decent bu charts) those who already quit wont be playing it again.
    maybe if we keep buying indefinite items the game will last forever kappa

Comment

Hello there
      Many players have vacation/holidays at the moment. I'm sure some will come back by october.
      I appreciate your way of hoping for a redbana-comingback and I would love to experience it, but I don't think that will happen.
      Getting back to the topic why this thread was created - hackers won't even get banned anymore, and even if they get banned, they will just fake their vpn and make a new account. The only chance I see for redbana to come back is, to listen to the players.
      There are so many skilled and smart Audition players who know how to map good charts (talking about bb, bu and guitar), members who know how to secure the game from hacking attacks, members who know how to design ingame clothes, yeah I even know people with all those skills who would help out redbana if they finally listened to them.
      I don't know how all these council-redbana-T3 things work but I'm sure redbana can't do anything without T3's permission which sucks a.ss.

Retired because playing alone is no fun

Comment

Originally posted by Neleil View Post

The game can be shut down so I wouldn't say it's dead yet it's possible to revive
        I haven't played this game since 2012, but even during my last couple of months playing there was 2 full channels and the 3rd channel was 25 percent full. I can't imagine how bad it has gotten in 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by iRedrum View Post

I haven't played this game since 2012, but even during my last couple of months playing there was 2 full channels and the 3rd channel was 25 percent full. I can't imagine how bad it has gotten in 4 years.

Let's just say I only see one channel ever full and that second channel only ever gets 25% full.
          Most people will most likely just not play if CH1 is full.
          But then again I'm one of them. If I see it's full, I'm going to play something else.
          Come at me salty fanboys. IGNs:Dva/Ejaculator Am I a troll? Sometimes.
          B-Net ID: Parrot#11107 Origin: DevinMoney415 uPlay: ParrotsAreLife

Comment

For me, if channel 1 is full, I just play in channel 2
            Caterina | Special Master | Mercy

Comment

• Tarolin
              Tarolin commented
              Editing a comment
              ^^ That's what I would do too

• whatamelon
              whatamelon commented
              Editing a comment
              so im the only one who clicks channel 1 endlessly until someone leaves or dc? o.o

• Random
              Random commented
              Editing a comment
              whatamelon I do that ^ lol. If channel 1 is full though and I can't get in for a few minutes I just buy fam channel and spam for a while lol. Sometimes I'll stay in Channel 2 ~

Originally posted by KawaiiHonoka View Post

Let's just say I only see one channel ever full and that second channel only ever gets 25% full.
            Most people will most likely just not play if CH1 is full.
            But then again I'm one of them. If I see it's full, I'm going to play something else.
            Wow, this game really did die. It's like a graveyard.

Comment

You say this game is dead, but you continue to make this forum alive by constantly spamming on the necro thread and blocking the "Latest Forum Activity" so no one can see the relevant recent replies. A+ effort.
              Royal-Humor{©Crabby/©Annay}

Comment

• Deathberry
                Deathberry commented
                Editing a comment
                aw hi!! ♡♡♡
                well kinda, I've only been on this month for the free cash $$ heh +
                I just go on to garden :l
                hbu?

• Jennyfur.
                Jennyfur. commented
                Editing a comment
                omg there's free cash ((( I haven't log on KAU for awhile... maybe I should get on cause free cash this month

• Deathberry
                Deathberry commented
                Editing a comment
                ye : -(
                it's 1k per weekday and 3k on weekends
                ends this month so kinda not much to earn though

Huh? Iredrum is the last man standing here! Seriously if he doesn't post, this forum will be even more dead that it already is. There is nothing wrong with posting in necro thread. The CAs made that thread after all to keep the forum more active.

And there's little to no relevant recent replies anyway. Rather than point fingers at other people, you should contribute more to the forums. -_-
              IGN: whatamelon

Comment

• Doresa
                Doresa commented
                Editing a comment
                It's just waste of time

• whatamelon
                whatamelon commented
                Editing a comment
                But..but.. having a heated discussion over who has the most perfs or who is a hacker or not, I thought that's the meaning of life!...

Originally posted by Jennyfur. View Post
              You say this game is dead, but you continue to make this forum alive by constantly spamming on the necro thread and blocking the "Latest Forum Activity" so no one can see the relevant recent replies. A+ effort.
              I said the GAME is dead, not the forums. I'm putting the forums on life support. Don't get your panties in a bunch, darling.

Also, I'm "spamming the Necro thread"... Uh.. well... that's the whole point. Do you know the point of the thread or are you just in a bad mood?

And there's relevant recent posts? Woahhhh, where? Shush up, honey c;
              Last edited by iRedrum; 08-20-2016, 04:13 PM.

Comment

LMFAOOOO ok any other replies rather than your post is relevant to me thanks.
                Last edited by Jennyfur.; 08-20-2016, 05:15 PM.
                Royal-Humor{©Crabby/©Annay}

Comment

Working...
                X