Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excelsior

Forever Moving Forward.
    ------------------------------------------------------------Est. August 25, 2009

First founded by 6 members: -Elemental, LEOTAURUS~~, Aragoths, Wizet, Jaylinn, and Braska.

Excelsior was created in order to become a dedicated unified family than others. We also have introduced FAM battling etiquette.

Not all of us are professional; however, we do not lack skills. Each member in this FAM is unique in their own way. We do not play to win, we play to have fun.

Excelsior has one goal and it is to thrive together to be the best FAM. We aim to avoid drama and become mutual to others.

Excelsior is still in hiding. We'll come out in a bang

Also for our new members. If you want to learn more about our guild's past. Please refer to this link http://forums.redbana.com/showthread.php?t=13528

we're still secretly coming back... hue hue hue hue hue

Co leaders: secrete

If you plan on trying out, then come find me. Ill be on mostly all day and this week.

Credit to Kim who found this *_*

Excelsior by Walt Whitman

Who has gone farthest? for I would go farther,
    And who has been just? for I would be the most just person of the earth,
    And who most cautious? for I would be more cautious,
    And who has been happiest? O I think it is I—I think no one was ever happier than I,
    And who has lavish’d all? for I lavish constantly the best I have,
    And who proudest? for I think I have reason to be the proudest son alive—for I am the son of the brawny and tall-topt city,
    And who has been bold and true? for I would be the boldest and truest being of the universe,
    And who benevolent? for I would show more benevolence than all the rest,
    And who has receiv’d the love of the most friends? for I know what it is to receive the passionate love of many friends,
    And who possesses a perfect and enamour’d body? for I do not believe any one possesses a more perfect or enamour’d body than mine,
    And who thinks the amplest thoughts? for I would surround those thoughts,
    And who has made hymns fit for the earth? for I am mad with devouring ecstasy to make joyous hymns for the whole earth
    Last edited by Elemental; 08-24-2013, 12:09 AM. Reason: Because Jash wanted to do so.

SO THAT'S WHAT EXCELSIOR MEANS... I think I should stop calling Excelsior, Exorcist... LOLOLOL --- nice FAM <3
    Old Acc. New one is Heidi. :3

Comment

LOL OMG EXCELSIOR<3
      I love you guys, you're all awesome.
      sigpic

Comment

omg Richie, you suck at thread making LOL.

I CALL MAKING THE WEBSITE,

So who likes Triscuits.
        gsfgf

Comment

I love poptarts, does that counts O:?
          sigpic

Comment

I like turtles. 8DDDD
            Last edited by -GLT-HEiDi-; 12-28-2009, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Omfg!! Riii rii! <333 my secret love! <3333 you fail at making pretty threads unlike my queen may <333 lmfao but its okay! Cause u pwn me in audi anyway! <3333 -glomps riri- how about........... I likeeee..... Talk in ur fam 24/7???? It'll last forever!!

Comment

I recommend a beat rush requirement of any song, at least x16, and at least 2mil.

Comment

Kirby thats imposssible!! Lols <33 t_t

Comment

Originally posted by KirbyCake View Post
                    I recommend a beat rush requirement of any song, at least x16, and at least 2mil.
                    yo that's over killl mang!!!! *shrugs*... but ey

Also THANKYOU HEIDI FOR THE DECORATION LAH I fail at making decorating shez
                    Last edited by Elemental; 09-22-2009, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KirbyCake View Post
                      I recommend you gtfo. You're sucha tool.

Comment

Go Excelsior!
                        Rah rah rah? o3o;
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon
                          It's 3:4, we need to settle the score.
                          Hahaha, aight aight! I"ll see what I can do whenever I get back home from school. But it could be later today cause Im not sure if i'll have any 8kers today.

Comment

Originally posted by Elemental View Post
                            yo that's over killl mang!!!! *shrugs*... but ey

Also THANKYOU HEIDI FOR THE DECORATION LAH I fail at making decorating shez
                            xDDD No problem! I just have alot of free time xDDD Look at all this editing : http://forums.redbana.com/showthread.php?t=10623 o_______O; Oh, and by the way, if you want me to take a screen shot of you guys, I can stalk Mark every now and then~! 8D -points to pro screenies on Euphoria thread-

Comment

Jeez hieid, stop being pro thread-er.

:>
                              gsfgf

Comment

Working...
                              X