Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Find people near you!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • your houses sound interesting. *-*

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Timeless View Post
      your houses sound interesting. *-*
      Come visit anytime baby

      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Likoriona View Post
        I live 2hrs from San fran lol
        I live like 45 min - 1 hour away LOL

        Comment


        • 5ever alone in Quebec
          -Judith--Simonah--Stage Master-
          -Nigguh-

          Comment


          • Name: Jacob
            IGN: Reflexology
            Country: USA
            State/Province: New Jersey
            City: Brick

            I live in a brick

            Shuuichi | 49 | ZeroNo
            quynh is bae

            Comment


            • Name: TJ
              IGN: Netro
              Country: USA
              State/Province: Georgia
              City: Canton

              Comment


              • Name: Hammy
                IGN: Vier
                Country: USA
                State/Province: Florida
                City: Coconut Creek

                >:C

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ham View Post
                  Name: Hammy
                  IGN: Vier
                  Country: USA
                  State/Province: Florida
                  City: Coconut Creek

                  >:C
                  LOLOL @ Skype...hi Hammy 8D

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Yuna View Post
                    LOLOL @ Skype...hi Hammy 8D
                    HI YUNA LOL freaking 30mins LMAO..

                    Comment


                    • Name: Amber
                      IGN: Corrupted
                      Country: USA.
                      State/Province: Oklahoma
                      City: Mid-west city


                      ~IGN~ Corrupted. ~LVL~ 29 ~Cpl~ DarkSerenity;D ~FAM~ Classified
                      Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly.

                      Comment


                      • Name:Jennii
                        IGN:Octa
                        Country:USA
                        State/Province:California
                        City:San Jose


                        ign:Octa
                        J J

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Blurp View Post
                          Name:Jennii
                          IGN:Octa
                          Country:USA
                          State/Province:California
                          City:San Jose
                          You live like 10 min away from me What area?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Yuna View Post
                            You live like 10 min away from me What area?
                            No she lives 20 minutes away from you @sj though thats a first. LF>her to be my friend
                            Zhen || ♥Ravel || [ N/A ]

                            Comment


                            • can I like meet everyone in Ontario!!
                              < prisoner & voltex invictus lol: kirsten >

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by NeenurWeenur View Post
                                No she lives 20 minutes away from you @sj though thats a first. LF>her to be my friend
                                W/e close enough \/ -hunts her down-

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X