IGN Suggestion Thread - Redbana Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IGN Suggestion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Yuna View Post
    You have lost faith in humanity.


    Honestly though why is it hard for people to come up with a IGN that's unique to them? Just think of some stuff you like and come up with something jeez.

    Not that I care that much, but wheres the originality? That's like me getting pregnant and asking my friend what should I name my baby.
    "Gotta brand new piercing, brand new tat, $95 dollars for this weave plus tax. Baow!"

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Solange View Post


      Honestly though why is it hard for people to come up with a IGN that's unique to them? Just think of some stuff you like and come up with something jeez.
      Because of people being stupid, they made alt(s) with nice igns after the name refresh a while ago. People didn't realize the simple logic that IF you changed the IGN on the alt(which the bulk of them just let it sit there), the name will be unavailable
      [3:45:57 AM] Leo: i love bein breast fed at this age



      Comment


      • #18
        Tell me if you take an IGN so I can remove it from the list.

        Comment


        • #19
          the ign Alive is taken by anna


          o, nice thread doe yuna.
          Wry // 41

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Yuna View Post
            [ FAM ]

            Variety
            Evolutionary
            Publicity
            Brilliance
            Lights
            StrobeLights
            Fantasia
            Impressive
            Expression
            Diverse
            Diversity
            Trillium
            Americans
            Christmas
            Realism
            whaaa all reserved by kir!
            but btw, fantasia is taken though
            < prisoner & voltex invictus lol: kirsten >

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Solange View Post
              Not that I care that much, but wheres the originality? That's like me getting pregnant and asking my friend what should I name my baby.
              name it abercrombie
              My IGN is Hidan

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Peasant View Post
                the ign Alive is taken by anna


                o, nice thread doe yuna.
                Originally posted by BonnleBoo View Post
                whaaa all reserved by kir!
                but btw, fantasia is taken though
                Edited! Thanks

                Comment


                • #23
                  L>update to the list
                  i've seen people with some of the igns already lol

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I took Posh.
                    Kaey ♥ Pleuvoir

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Kaeluh View Post
                      I took Posh.
                      qt ign.
                      Hanny | FAM: Riverdale / LVL: 44

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Shaee View Post
                        L>update to the list
                        i've seen people with some of the igns already lol
                        It would be helpful if you could post specifically which IGNs are taken.

                        Originally posted by Kaeluh View Post
                        I took Posh.
                        Hehe that's my old IGN. Sadly, Tosh doesn't wanna change his IGN. Posh + Tosh...

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I've seen Posh,Giggle,Cinnamon so far idk im just saying the people that took them or something should post it o_o if they got it from here or if anyones seen any taken.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            [Couple]

                            Derp
                            Derpina



                            #Winning

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              [ Couple ]
                              Desk & Chair
                              Quick & Slow
                              TeddyBear & PolarBear
                              HeadPhone & EarPhone
                              Icon & Graphic
                              Type & Draw
                              Nothing & Everything
                              Allude & Elude (probs taken)
                              Attention & Neglect
                              More & Less
                              Curl & Straight
                              You & I

                              [ Single ]
                              Home
                              Mono
                              Ribbon
                              Point
                              Dot
                              Fan
                              Aircon
                              Fork
                              Knife
                              Spoon

                              [ FAM ]
                              Devil
                              Angel
                              Food
                              Microwave
                              Cube
                              Water
                              Oxygen
                              Carbon
                              Tissue

                              .. LOL
                              IM SO LAME
                              k im sorry
                              hope i helped @@
                              sigpic
                              [IGN]Stickies [Lvl]19 Clubber [Fam] Savior [Cpl] Label
                              等待,不是为了你能回来。而是找个借口不离开。

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by xvalchanx View Post
                                [ Couple ]
                                Desk & Chair
                                Quick & Slow
                                TeddyBear & PolarBear
                                HeadPhone & EarPhone
                                Icon & Graphic
                                Type & Draw
                                Nothing & Everything
                                Allude & Elude (probs taken)
                                Attention & Neglect
                                More & Less
                                Curl & Straight
                                You & I

                                [ Single ]
                                Home
                                Mono
                                Ribbon
                                Point
                                Dot
                                Fan

                                Aircon
                                Fork
                                Knife
                                Spoon

                                [ FAM ]
                                Devil
                                Angel
                                Food
                                Microwave
                                Cube
                                Water
                                Oxygen
                                Carbon
                                Tissue

                                .. LOL
                                IM SO LAME
                                k im sorry
                                hope i helped @@
                                i dont think 3 letter words are allowed anymore
                                my life belongs to angel chung .

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X