Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State of the Community

Hello, Audition Town.

This post is directed towards the staff team at this moment.

The addition of the new community agents has highly influenced the game, leaving the community in a state where to be frank we never had, I am surprised by this impactful change that this rotation has done to the community since for the first time in years, we feel like we have a say of what happens to this game, I see new players making rooms due to the implementation of Facebook advertisement, 30% discounts, daily rewards on the Redbana website and many more changes that may have come from our new CA's drawn from the community, they were old players of this game who understood the mechanics and hardware used to perform well on Audition Dance Battle, but, they also knew how to succesfully improve these features, and I think we need to give credit to them since at the start of their term, many doubted them since they were drawn from the community itself, making doubts about their performance but I believe the community has changed its ideal about this since it has succesfully enhanced the moral of the faction, as well as the state of the game.

I can see that the state of the game is actually improving, feat that I have not seen until now.

Good Job, see you on the Dance Floor!
    Last edited by Noden; 12-28-2017, 07:22 AM.
    sighs

Very well said! I agree 100% with this post.

Comment

Hey,

Thank you a lot for this.
      Even when some people dislikes me i am still trying the best to improve the game perfomancy with any help what i can give out.
      Sure it takes time that people can trust me but like i said i am trying my best.
      I just speak out for myself i did in my past many wrong things but it doesnt mean that i am a bad guy.

lol

Comment

• Sem
        Sem commented
        Editing a comment
        WE LOVE YOU

Can someone give me a hug for this pls

Someone

Anyone

Anybody at all

Hello?

Comment

• HeadLights
        HeadLights commented
        Editing a comment
        BUT DAD?????? IM YOUR SON

• Jxkup
        Jxkup commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes my son you did good!! *Hugs*

• Alei
        Alei commented
        Editing a comment
        you could pay noden by giving him free indefs

Thanks mama. You flattering >//< !!1

Happy New Years

daibetes x alkhurma // j.y.

Comment

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Comment

This is awesome to read, thanks !

Comment

Active, events constantly, catching up on updates, etc.

Makes me actually want to play the game more too.
            Like dang, you even got the Live Streaming and everything going on right at the Facebook page a lot too.
            This also marks the most I've spent on the game too. I like the new clothes.
            Hardcore Gamer. IGN: Dva Am I a troll? Sometimes.
            Maker of Audition Spotify Playlist: https://goo.gl/M3td4v

Comment

Working...
            X