October top up event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October top up event?

so basically if i charge 30k bc do i get 20% bonus like those bonus events or do I have to do somerthign specific for that 20% bonus?

also does gocash work? It should right

Tianha
    sigpic
    LoL: Alphard l Neopets: Miyabiii
    I love Matt Turtle ♥

Players who will purchase Bana cash to their accounts starting October 1, 2017 at 12:01 AM (basing on the in-game time) will receive a Privilege Pass!
    • Purchase Bana cash on October 1-8, 2017.
    How much Bana cash do players have to purchase in order to receive the Privilege Pass? Tianha

The Privilege Pass will grant a 20% rebate on all items to be bought on October 18-24, 2017! Ruby

Comment

• Minimum of 30$ transaction to avail the privilege pass
      If you top-up at least $30 on your account from October 1-8, your account should receive the Privilege Pass.
      Last edited by Sero; 10-02-2017, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby View Post

also does gocash work? It should right

Tianha
        plz answer this part :I
        joff is my sweet sweet love

Comment

• redbanaplease
          redbanaplease commented
          Editing a comment

• Tianha
          Tianha commented
          Editing a comment
          It should because you have purchased cash to your account. As long as it is worth $30.
          Minimum of 30$ transaction to avail the privilege pass

Tianha
        Since the amount for purchase is only $5, $10, $25, or $50, do you have to purchase the $50 option, or can you separate it into $25 + $5 purchase to make the total $30?

Comment

• Tianha
          Tianha commented
          Editing a comment
          The amount is accumulative.

for those items to be bought on 18-24 2017, does it including items in Couple Garden too? or just on regular mall items?
        ​Lu ​ Jii

Comment

Originally posted by xLucina View Post
          for those items to be bought on 18-24 2017, does it including items in Couple Garden too? or just on regular mall items?

Yep, Couple Garden items are included. The Privilege pass will grant 20% rebate on all the items to be bought in-game including those in the Couple Garden

Comment

I charged and spent like 40 bucks. How will I know if I have the pass.
            Come at me salty fanboys. IGNs:Dva/Ejaculator Am I a troll? Sometimes.
            B-Net ID: Parrot#11107 Origin: DevinMoney415 uPlay: ParrotsAreLife

Comment

• redbanaplease
              redbanaplease commented
              Editing a comment
              Players will be notified in-game if they have qualified the Privilege Pass on October 9, 2017 through message.
              Kindly check your accounts inbox for the notification.

Just to make sure I understand how this "privilege pass" works.
            Players who purchase a minimum of $30 during Oct 1 - 8 will be granted a privilege pass that gives us 20% rebate. However the 20% rebate is only given when players purchase items on Oct 18 - 24. Does this mean if players with "privilege pass" purchase items during this "7 Day Wonder Event" will not get the 20% rebate since its not during the week of Oct 18 - 24?
            Tianha

Comment

Hello there, a player with a Privilege Pass who will be buying from the Wonder Shop will receive an additional 20% discount, meaning they'll receive a total of 30% of their cash back along with the item, if they get the chance to obtain the item, that is. Hope that helped!

Comment

What if you want to gift someone something/ items from mall, would that also be considered as the player buying it.?

Comment

Originally posted by Pug View Post
                  What if you want to gift someone something/ items from mall, would that also be considered as the player buying it.?
                  Hello!

I dont think so buying is different than gifting tho
                  Someone correct me if i am wrong.

Tutorials: https://tinyurl.com/yd3mm5zs | IGN: Yakup

Comment

Working...
                  X