PC build assist!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC build assist!

I can't believe me posting here since I can't seek help anywhere else. I'm building a PC set, aiming for this https://thegreatsetup.com/builds/bes...-pc-under-700/ These guys seem to be good at putting things together, but I wonder if they're optimized for gaming? Like Battlefield, Call of duty, crysis, farcry ... Many thanks ...

For the benchmarks that I've seen, It's good for 1080p 60FPS high to max settings.
    For the most part it holds a solid 60FPS but some other titles you might have to crank down the settings.

The GPU is great for gaming, however the CPU is pretty good, but there's better for that same price.
    (The i5 7400 for example, get the K which is unlocked processors series. Like the i5 6600k is better than the i5 7400)

Everything else is good, though you in the future want to add a SSD for faster hard drive speeds as your main drive.

Sources:
    Come at me salty fanboys. IGNs:Dva/Ejaculator Am I a troll? Sometimes.
    B-Net ID: Parrot#11107 Origin: DevinMoney415 uPlay: ParrotsAreLife

Comment

Originally posted by KawaiiHonoka View Post
      For the benchmarks that I've seen, It's good for 1080p 60FPS high to max settings.
      For the most part it holds a solid 60FPS but some other titles you might have to crank down the settings.

The GPU is great for gaming, however the CPU is pretty good, but there's better for that same price.
      (The i5 7400 for example, get the K which is unlocked processors series. Like the i5 6600k is better than the i5 7400)

Everything else is good, though you in the future want to add a SSD for faster hard drive speeds as your main drive.

Sources:
      Hi, I actually bought the $1000 set here https://thegreatsetup.com/builds/bes...pc-under-1000/ as I got some extra budget.

Even though, I used a 1TB HDD and 128GB SSD, as you said. Many thanks dude, the system runs on SSD far more better than on any of my previous sets.

Comment

Working...
      X