Help me I'm bored!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me I'm bored!

I'm staying in Williamsburg, VA and I'm not from around here... I'm curious if there's anything I can do that's not terribly boring. Or dangerous..

Move to another state

Comment

I'm just visiting. I live in Georgia lol.

Comment

There's a beach in Virginia. Jk it's too cold LOL. Look at memes instead :^))
        sigpic

Comment

Seems like the visit to Virgina is a minor trip
          Doesn't seem like many players from there are here atm.
          Come at me salty fanboys. IGNs:Dva/Ejaculator Am I a troll? Sometimes.
          B-Net ID: Parrot#11107 Origin: DevinMoney415 uPlay: ParrotsAreLife

Comment

Go to Potomac Mills Mall! It's huge as hell and the largest outlet mall in Virginia, and they have a AMC theater by it . It might be too cold but Busch Gardens is a good amusement park. Kings Dominion amusement is alright but it's sketch in a few areas lol. Stop by a Wawa gas station and try a smoothie ! If you're lucky and you find a Krispy Kreme donught shop , GO GET ONE LOL. They also have a Giants there as well, they have pretty good frozen pizzas .

I always pass through it going up north since I'm in North Carolina . It's a good place to visit so hopefully you make the most of it but the mall is a definite go to if you're near it.

Comment

I was visiting my ex fiance. I had to be present for a pysch exam he had for the Marines. I actually drove around(and got lost...) And it was a nice little town tho. I'm heading home right now. >Driving through NC and SC because I want to

Comment

Working...
              X