Didn't wanna do this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't wanna do this

Hello all, it's come to my attention recently as I was reading a certain thread on here.
    http://forums.redbana.com/forum/redb...-event-channel
    I seem to always have to do stuff like this, where I call people out no matter who they are.

So here goes:

Clef starts out by replying really politely, like a true member of customer service then for some reason turns into an ***.

"Who ever said the problem was with the EXP gained? You seem to to focus your statements with the EXP gained by the players but that ain't even the problem. You seriously do not know the difference with EXP farming and BOTTING for EXP.

You can rant all you want but the evidence used will not be disclosed to the players or to the public."

Can someone explain to my how these GMs think they can talk to PAYING CUSTOMERS of their game like this. The only reason this game is still alive is because of paying customers.

Xanthos 71 Sanctus; Nobody will ever bring me down again.

To me, it seems that Clef was annoyed about the OP's denial and insistence to see evidence for which he gave a reasonable explanation as to why it can't be shown. It is unfair to consider whether the offender is a paying customer or not. Cheating ruins the game for everyone, and each player should be prescribed the same punishment.

Comment

This issue should have been private and be sent through the support tickets. Having the issue brought to the public is not a good idea for your own sake. Clef was generous enough to personally hint as to what the problem may have been. Had this been a larger issue, the GM's would have given a more standardized and general responce if any. For that user to go into denial in public is inappropriate. Because one goes into denial, one should get perks/benefits/special attention as to others? This would be a direct violation of the GM's code of conduct. Let the support staff handle bans. They would know how to approach this situation.

-Amy
      Caterina | Special Master | Mercy

Comment

Audition GM's being subpar and sketchy? Noooooo. Say it ain't so? Really? No way! Shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
          To me, it seems that Clef was annoyed about the OP's denial and insistence to see evidence for which he gave a reasonable explanation as to why it can't be shown. It is unfair to consider whether the offender is a paying customer or not. Cheating ruins the game for everyone, and each player should be prescribed the same punishment.
          It doesn't matter if he was"annoyed". If I'm annoyed at work with someone can I yell at them and roll my eyes? No. So how is that any different here? He threw a temper tantrum and needs to learn social skills

Comment

Originally posted by iRedrum View Post

It doesn't matter if he was"annoyed". If I'm annoyed at work with someone can I yell at them and roll my eyes? No.
            Sure, why not? You may not be well-liked and may even face negative consequences pertaining to your employment, but who's stopping you?

Originally posted by iRedrum View Post

So how is that any different here? He threw a temper tantrum and needs to learn social skills
            His comments can hardly equate to a temper tantrum. Considering the language barrier, I'd say they were stern and clear enough for the author to understand without a doubt what Clef has to say about the matter.

Comment

first of all i was not annoyed or something but it seems to me you were the one who was annoyed because you posted this thread. im not the one who deleted this but i will reopen for other people to see and read.

if you thought my reply was harsh or something, feel free to think that way. im just trying to answer people's question straight without saying any gibberish or other useless things to them.

people always give other meaning to what other people say just to make them look good. its been like this in the forums but yea, anyone is free to do so.

back to that thread topic. players always wanted to get the evidence/proof of why they got banned from the game. this is not possible (does other game even do this? unless they wanted to upgrade their tools and stuffs) i only know counter evidence can be provided by the players to explain their side. i dont even know why the same people (old players) keep on asking the same thing over and over again.

yea, it's true that the paying customers keeps the game alive but that does not give them a special priviledge to do what they want in the game. especially when it comes to illegal activities.

im not really sure why these people think they wont be caught in the game because they will surely be caught. it just takes time.
              ^_^ FOUND IT ^_^

Comment

Clef I never said you couldn't reply to customers on matters. BUT you still need to remain polite and calm and perhaps close the topic and message the user politely.

Comment

Also do not remove my posts as I stated already that my post is not against terms of service. And it is not a bannable offence to post such things.

Comment

For the record, I was the one who closed this thread yesterday (by a user's request) but no posts here were deleted. I'll keep it open now, sorry.

Leebyn
                    Greentlover

FB | Twitch | Tournament log | PM me about anything ^^ | Not a CA, Council is on hold.

Comment

It is fine, but I do not understand why a user would want such a thread closed. But in regards to being deleted, the thread I made earlier was deleted. Luckily, I have screenshots of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X