No announcement yet.

Let's Remember the Good Times.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for sharing info. ... [URL=http://www.ganpatizone.biz] SEO USA[/URL ]

Comment

I know it seems very fangirly and gej but this is one of my best memories from Audition. I just adored that fam. I got asked only twice in my audi lyfe to join a fam and this was the first time. I felt so proud.

Retired because playing alone is no fun

Comment

• nettox6
        nettox6 commented
        Editing a comment
        i remember asking you once rofl

• VioletSkye
        VioletSkye commented
        Editing a comment
        True but that time i interpreted it as a joke :O

2nd ever expert win

that time in ballroom tournament when ceres was the only person not using an on/off hackl

some of the few tt wins I have left
      [3:45:57 AM] Leo: i love bein breast fed at this age

Comment

this is a pretty good summary of what redbana drama was like
        [3:45:57 AM] Leo: i love bein breast fed at this age

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby View Post
          I still REMEMEBER when Brittany used the "I lost my virginity at 16" when arguing with Sam, and she actually won that rebuttal. Do that now and I'm pretty sure you'll be laughed at. God... Most of the **** Brittany did. Like posting her weed and ****.. Like how did anyone respect her for that? It's so disgusting
          Lmao, you never stop mentioning "brittany" do you?

Comment

When we had full ch1&2

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby View Post
              Us at 15 was probably more embarrassing and cringy than the 15 years old of this generation. I'm pretty amazed at how much more mature the 15 year olds are at this game now compared to us when we frequent this game.

I remember how people would have "families" and a couple would list a random friend to be their daughter cringe. God if anyone did that now, I'm pretty sure people will pass you off as autistic.

The nudes were disgusting compared to the nudes now, the 15 year olds are way more well kept than we were when we were younger. Most of us looked like animals lol(myself included).

I don't see anyone playing the age card to win arguments anymore. I still remember people like Amanda at the time would argue with Hayley and would play the age card when Hayley was 5 years younger. That's cringe if you look back to that.

We fought about stupid things like chat logs, he said she said. If you looked at the 1337 thread you'll know what I mean.

People used so much of their cash megaing their arguments and then mocking the other person that they don't have any cash to mega back. That was a thing if anyone remembers

I still REMEMEBER when Brittany used the "I lost my virginity at 16" when arguing with Sam, and she actually won that rebuttal. Do that now and I'm pretty sure you'll be laughed at. God... Most of the **** Brittany did. Like posting her weed and ****.. Like how did anyone respect her for that? It's so disgusting

Also looking back, some people were genuinely so ****ed up I didn't even realize it till recently. An example is Jennifer. She was 25+ and she would harass people like me and used very personal attacks. I remember actually being so upset about it and i didnt know why. When I look at it now it was very sad that she of the age of 25+ still behaved that way over a dancing game lmao...

I REMEMEBER when we had CAs and most of them were useless. History repeats itself hilariously. I still laugh that Mary Jane being CA like. LOL.

Top of my head of the memorable stuff that I find were really stupid in the past that I don't think people in this generation does, or does it at our level. We were a very vapid and stupid bunch of people lol

A. You're still cringy as ****. You're like lowkey trying to passive aggressively insult people who haven't been here in like years to make yourself feel better as if you're not still just as cringy as everyone used to be. It's embarrassing.

B. Who ****ing respected Brittany? From what I remember everyone hated her, even the people who claimed to be her "friend" would **** talk her behind her back. The only people who liked her was her sister and her sisters boyfriend (I think his name was Tree or something at the time)

C. Have you ever been on tumblr, or twitter, or literally any social media ever? Teenagers are and always will be cringy, and they are definitely not "more mature". Nudes weren't/aren't disgusting, you're just ugly. Maybe you just got ugly nudes because you're ugly? Lowkey not sayin' I got nudes from pretty attractive people on audi, but I did and damn were they good. Seriously not naming names, but there are some people on audi who would have had no problem getting into the **** industry.

D. Randomly coming here after a year to try to find an old post that had some info I wanted and I still see Ruby being an incessant retard, will you ever stop making me hang my head in shame for humanity Ruby? Will you? Ever?

PS. I don't hate Ruby before you all start jumping to conclusions, I just always thought she was an idiot, and she has yet to prove me otherwise. /shrug

Inbe4 Clef bans me again.

Comment

When I was still around with all the older gens that were leading the audition fam life. Hi everyone :3 I'm hella ancient now OTL

Comment

Working...
                X