Let's Remember the Good Times.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Remember the Good Times.

Let's post our most memorable events in audition whether they good, bad or just bizarre.

I remember when audition drama was so bad. Anyone else remember that? Oh the good times.
    League: D Queen| Audition: Stacee
    SC: Spaceycc708 | IG: @staceeannmyers

Everyone hates Rave!
    I haven't really met you Star, and this may be random

But you are so adorable and you're like one of the forumers I envy because you're always so nice.
    sigpic
    ♥ Kluxie + Yuushi ♥
    http://www.formspring.me/kluxie

Comment

Originally posted by ☆Wish Upon A Star☆ View Post
      Everyone hates Rave!
      Bahahahaha. 14 members strong.

Comment

Remember that time andro posted fake pics of himself to make himself look uglier for whatever reason

But you are so adorable and you're like one of the forumers I envy because you're always so nice.
        sigpic
        ♥ Kluxie + Yuushi ♥

Comment

HAHAHA. yus. I remember that!

Comment

Remember that time I coupled dncingbanana?

sigpic
            ♥ Kluxie + Yuushi ♥

Comment

• iGoRawr
              iGoRawr commented
              Editing a comment
              I am jealous.....................

I remember when the forums had more than 5 people on at a time
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ☆Wish Upon A Star☆ View Post
              Remember that time I coupled dncingbanana?
              lmao, I remember this.

Originally posted by iRedrum View Post
              Haha, forums used to be popping!

Remember the one time when someone got shift perf hacking. Admitted it and got banned for like a week. Good times.

Comment

• ☆Wish Upon A Star☆
                Editing a comment
                we don't even log on!

• Stacee
                Stacee commented
                Editing a comment
                This is true. I'm surprised that I'm still number 1 poster. Like what is this.

• iRedrum
                iRedrum commented
                Editing a comment
                Don't worry, in 2 months I will be the number 1 poster.... I need a life

Originally posted by iRedrum View Post
              yet somehow it was still only the same ones posting

sigpic
              ♥ Kluxie + Yuushi ♥

Comment

• Stacee
                Stacee commented
                Editing a comment
                Hence my post count. I think that's how all of us got so close. Sawyer is lifeeeeee

In retrospect the audi drama wasn't bad, it was just stupid
              [3:45:57 AM] Leo: i love bein breast fed at this age

Comment

Us at 15 was probably more embarrassing and cringy than the 15 years old of this generation. I'm pretty amazed at how much more mature the 15 year olds are at this game now compared to us when we frequent this game.

I remember how people would have "families" and a couple would list a random friend to be their daughter cringe. God if anyone did that now, I'm pretty sure people will pass you off as autistic.

The nudes were disgusting compared to the nudes now, the 15 year olds are way more well kept than we were when we were younger. Most of us looked like animals lol(myself included).

I don't see anyone playing the age card to win arguments anymore. I still remember people like Amanda at the time would argue with Hayley and would play the age card when Hayley was 5 years younger. That's cringe if you look back to that.

We fought about stupid things like chat logs, he said she said. If you looked at the 1337 thread you'll know what I mean.

People used so much of their cash megaing their arguments and then mocking the other person that they don't have any cash to mega back. That was a thing if anyone remembers

I still REMEMEBER when Brittany used the "I lost my virginity at 16" when arguing with Sam, and she actually won that rebuttal. Do that now and I'm pretty sure you'll be laughed at. God... Most of the **** Brittany did. Like posting her weed and ****.. Like how did anyone respect her for that? It's so disgusting

Also looking back, some people were genuinely so ****ed up I didn't even realize it till recently. An example is Jennifer. She was 25+ and she would harass people like me and used very personal attacks. I remember actually being so upset about it and i didnt know why. When I look at it now it was very sad that she of the age of 25+ still behaved that way over a dancing game lmao...

I REMEMEBER when we had CAs and most of them were useless. History repeats itself hilariously. I still laugh that Mary Jane being CA like. LOL.

Top of my head of the memorable stuff that I find were really stupid in the past that I don't think people in this generation does, or does it at our level. We were a very vapid and stupid bunch of people lol
                Last edited by Ruby; 03-15-2016, 09:40 PM.
                sigpic
                LoL: Alphard l Neopets: Miyabiii
                I love Matt Turtle ♥

Comment

amurican audi was full of hormonal kids so nudes was flying everywhere. Also, forgot her name but started with an S the nub who faked her death gggggg
                  Yo, Luv Daisy & Prestige

Comment

• Random
                    Random commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sadie `_`. I remember when that happened.

Oh, I remember when I used fake pictures. I used emo guys you can find on google images LOOOOOOOOOOOL.
                  sigpic

Comment

OMG STACEEEEEEE, you're back?! it's me jimmy!!!!
                    strangers with memories.
                    Panda

Comment

Thanks for sharing info. ... SEO USA SEO Freelancer Cataract Surgery Los Angeles Lasik Beverly Hills Lasik Los Angeles Lasik Surgeon Los Angeles Lasik Surgery Beverly Hills

Comment

Working...
                      X